bead
12-08-2007, 08:45 AM
Red Bluff

RitcheyRch
12-08-2007, 09:13 AM
I watched it.

Mrs.Racer277
12-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Dang I missed it. Did they interview Urban menace?????

Jetboatguru
12-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Dang I missed it. Did they interview Urban menice?????
No but I think they interviewed Urban Menace.:D

Mrs.Racer277
12-08-2007, 09:37 AM
No but I think they interviewed Urban Menace.:D
Ooops
Dang I hoped it taped at home I missed it :( :(

Jetboatguru
12-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Ooops
Dang I hoped it taped at home I missed it :( :(
DOnt worry Dia, it replays on tuesdiy I think:D

Mrs.Racer277
12-08-2007, 09:53 AM
DOnt worry Dia, it replays on tuesdiy I think:D
I will catch it then.. Thanx Smarty Pantssssssssssssssss

Murray PE 857
12-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Couple that shoulda wrecked but didn't, The BAH that completely lost the propellor in the lights and Johnny Heideman sky high at the end of his pass, setting the mph record.

westair
12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Couple that shoulda wrecked but didn't, The BAH that completely lost the propellor in the lights and Johnny Heideman sky high at the end of his pass, setting the mph record.
He said in the interview he knew the boat was out of the water but was not letting up, he was going for the record ..... unreal!!

adjones419
12-08-2007, 03:32 PM
He said in the interview he knew the boat was out of the water but was not letting up, he was going for the record ..... unreal!!
Gotta love flatbottom drivers. :D

Mrs.Racer277
12-11-2007, 06:39 PM
John never knew the prop was missing, the crew noticed it when they pulled the boat out of the water. :eek: After seeing what happened to Darrin it was VERY sobering.
Congrats John
Congrats to Tom Bandy

TAF
12-12-2007, 05:41 AM
I will catch it then.. Thanx Smarty Pantssssssssssssssss
I'd a thought you'd had yer fill of dragboat vids after Sat. night:idea: :) :sqeyes:
Sorry for bringing that up. I chose not to bring mine because it was yer B-day and then someone else ends up bring'n a stack.:jawdrop:

TAF
12-12-2007, 05:43 AM
John never knew the prop was missing, the crew noticed it when they pulled the boat out of the water. :eek: After seeing what happened to Darrin it was VERY sobering.
Congrats John
Congrats to Tom Bandy
the older bald local guy that came to yer party worked on Darrin's boat:(

rocket98
12-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Congrats John
Congrats to Tom Bandy
When they showed the prop shaft with the nut still on it. That was one lucky driver. That could have been really bad.

Mrs.Racer277
12-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I'd a thought you'd had yer fill of dragboat vids after Sat. night:idea: :) :sqeyes:
Sorry for bringing that up. I chose not to bring mine because it was yer B-day and then someone else ends up bring'n a stack.:jawdrop:
the older bald local guy that came to yer party worked on Darrin's boat:(
I did have me fill for the night :rolleyes:
But, you brought the guy that brought them ;)
Sean told me that Rod worked on Darrin's boat.

Mrs.Racer277
12-12-2007, 09:32 AM
When they showed the prop shaft with the nut still on it. That was one lucky driver. That could have been really bad.
I think John had a guardian angel when it came to racing.:)

TAF
12-13-2007, 11:28 AM
I did have me fill for the night :rolleyes:
But, you brought the guy that brought them ;)
Sean told me that Rod worked on Darrin's boat.
I didn't know he brought the vids though. We showed up and they were already on. I didn't know until much later. I made a point of not bringing any of mine (I get to see :sqeyes: enough of the "Goo"roo :eek: during race season) :) :D
I felt bad when it was time to watch ya open gifts. I never did get to try any of those beautiful cakes.:confused: