PDA

View Full Version : Southwinds For Sale!!!!!

bigBlockjettin84
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I have a 79 southwinds that was my project and now my time is cut short with no room for the boat. Its all there you just have to cear the top of the boat and install a motor. You would have it on the water in a weekend. Asking 3000 obo!!!
Boat has berkley 12jg with top loader, shoot, ride plate, and spins free. the interior is a year old still in great shape with new carpet. mounts are installed and ready for a motor to be dropped in. wiring is all there. Trailer is in great shape the fenders are still strdy but could be replaced. Also ex. logs included with water jacket plates and a thmo. housing.
Thanks Chris,
You can contact me at 214-402-2478 if any other questions and I do have more pics.

pw_Tony
12-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I have a 79 southwinds that was my project and now my time is cut short with no room for the boat. Its all there you just have to cear the top of the boat and install a motor. You would have it on the water in a weekend. Asking 3000 obo!!!
Boat has berkley 12jg with top loader, shoot, ride plate, and spins free. the interior is a year old still in great shape with new carpet. mounts are installed and ready for a motor to be dropped in. wiring is all there. Trailer is in great shape the fenders are still strdy but could be replaced. Also ex. logs included with water jacket plates and a thmo. housing.
Thanks Chris,
You can contact me at 214-402-2478 if any other questions and I do have more pics.
:jawdrop: