PDA

View Full Version : Colts vs Ravens

RitcheyRch
12-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Thinking the Colts going to have a tough game tomorrow getting past the Ravens. The Ravens looked awesome last week against the Pats.

JetBoatRich
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
who cares:idea:

RitcheyRch
12-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Less than an hour to go.

talkinghead
12-09-2007, 06:19 PM
1st quarter 30-0 (Colts winning) - I would love to see the following occur on Monday:
FIRE Billick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moneypitt
12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Thinking the Colts going to have a tough game tomorrow getting past the Ravens. The Ravens looked awesome last week against the Pats.
Ah, someone should have told the Colts....:idea: ......MP

RitcheyRch
12-09-2007, 06:59 PM
I surely thought would be a different outcome.
Ah, someone should have told the Colts....:idea: ......MP

AZJD
12-09-2007, 07:09 PM
I surely thought would be a different outcome.
Is it just me, or has all football (NFL and NCAA) been wishy washy? Eveytime you think a team has their shit together they go and lose to a horrible team. Cardinals for instance, beat the Steelers then turn around and lose to Frisco?!
Ravens last week put up a tough fight against Pats, who barely beat the Colts, and now the colts are thrashing the Ravens.:confused:
Denver didn't look like they could beat a pop warner team the last 3 weeks and this week come out and kill KC, who has also been up and down.
I am confused!:confused: No real stand outs other than Dallas and (who almost lost to a struggling Detroit team) and Patriots (who have shown they are beatable), and I am willing to bet money neither of those 2 teams will play in the super bowl.
I predict Colt and Packers Super Bowl.

RitcheyRch
12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Agree, am glad the Colts are kicking a$$ but really figured the Ravens were going to make it a tough game.
Is it just me, or has all football (NFL and NCAA) been wishy washy? Eveytime you think a team has their shit together they go and lose to a horrible team. Cardinals for instance, beat the Steelers then turn around and lose to Frisco?!
Ravens last week put up a tough fight against Pats, who barely beat the Colts, and now the colts are thrashing the Ravens.:confused:
Denver didn't look like they could beat a pop warner team the last 3 weeks and this week come out and kill KC, who has also been up and down.
I am confused!:confused: No real stand outs other than Dallas and (who almost lost to a struggling Detroit team) and Patriots (who have shown they are beatable), and I am willing to bet money neither of those 2 teams will play in the super bowl.
I predict Colt and Packers Super Bowl.

SandbarScot
12-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Both Ravens Cornerbacks are out, so the Colts are running all over them!

The Doctor
12-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Both Ravens Cornerbacks are out, so the Colts are running all over them!
With second string receivers?