PDA

View Full Version : Bondsman's Hoopty

Jetboatguru
12-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Pay close attention at 51 seconds into the clip
This is the year before he King of Camp Far West was generously donated to Tbagn
The Real King of CFW (http://www.schoutenranch.com/tony/guru.wmv)
What now TBAGN? ??:D :D
That thing ran 8.20's off the bottle with 835hp
With what Bondsman is slapping in the thing should get into the 6's.;)
In my opinion, which isnt worth diddly poo poo, that boat is pound for pound the best boat I have ever seen.

Just-Jettin
12-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Very Nice! I think the Hondo he had ran the best with the wire mag wheels on the trailer. Your right, that Heart Attack boat is one bad mo fo.

Jetboatguru
12-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Very Nice! I think the Hondo he had ran the best with the wire mag wheels on the trailer. Your right, that Heart Attack boat is one bad mo fo.
LMAO!!
You remember that set up of his!!
Merry Christmas Jeff

bondsman
12-09-2007, 01:30 PM
This is the year before he King of Camp Far West was generously donated to Tbagn
In my opinion, which isnt worth diddly poo poo, that boat is pound for pound the best boat I have ever seen.
Guru.... You're probably the only one with the balls to put it in the 6's!

Just-Jettin
12-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Oh boy do I ever, I have a good memory, his chest did not stick out nearly as far back then, kind of humble as he struted through the pits.
Merry Christmas to you too, good job at the World Finals!

Jetboatguru
12-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Guru.... You're probably the only one with the balls to put it in the 6's!
Actually John, Just Jettin would be the other! He is the first and only driver to put a PGF into the 6's. 6.98 in Bakersfield a couple years ago. I am not the fearless recluse that I was years ago.
Oh boy do I ever, I have a good memory, his chest did not stick out nearly as far back then, kind of humble as he struted through the pits.
Merry Christmas to you too, good job at the World Finals!
Thanks Jeff. Oh his chest definitely sticks out now! He is a great friend and has the itch again to get back into the seat.
How is your deal coming? Let us know when you are gonna make it out so we can get Comp Flat going again with the chevys.

Just-Jettin
12-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Tony, I will def. keep you guys posted on the progress. Had to stop for about 6 months on the engine due to family things. Just needed to get rod length, but BME came up a little shy on the dome with material. Would of been a 12to1 motor. I will use CP this time and should have a nice set when done. After that order rods, assembly, dyno, then Bakersfield. Miss it alot as well, should be fun with the chevys.
Tony let me know if you know of someone in need of a NICE road trailer, I need a dolly again.
Thanks Jeff
(562) 547-3296

Jetboatguru
12-09-2007, 02:07 PM
I will keep you posted Jeff. Good luck on getting it together and we'll see ya next year.

MEANSTREAK
12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanx for the video, that Hearte Attack boat is visually quicker/faster then any boat I have ever seen.Pay close attention at 51 seconds into the clip

bondsman
12-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Thanx for the video, that Hearte Attack boat is visually quicker/faster then any boat I have ever seen.
MEANSTREAK.......BIG G'S "Rapid Transit" felt like it left that hard when we were young!!

Rexone
12-11-2007, 04:06 AM
Tony that thing turns better than the K51 boat. :messedup: :D

MAXIMUS
12-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Tony that thing turns better than the K51 boat. :messedup: :D
Totally!:squiggle:

sangervdrive
12-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Over 800 horse and he goes nearly the whole video with only one hand on the wheel. Awesome!! :D