PDA

View Full Version : Needed MUCHO!!!!!!!!

AngryJosh
03-06-2006, 04:19 PM
I have a 440 Mopar in my Cole, and want to switch from headers to logs/through transom exhaust. Anybody have anything for sale??

MudPumper
03-06-2006, 11:05 PM
I have a 440 Mopar in my Cole, and want to switch from headers to logs/through transom exhaust. Anybody have anything for sale??
Logs will kill your performance.

JLB440Stroked
03-07-2006, 06:02 AM
I sold a pair of Glenwoods on eBay last year. Took me seven months to find OT headers for my 440. Do you have any use for 452 casting heads? Good vavle job, springs, their ready to go, however there not ported.

BigBlockBaja
03-07-2006, 10:06 AM
once you get your thru hull, I have some tips on ebay if ya want them. They are over in the spam section.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107910

wright27
03-07-2006, 10:08 AM
I sure hope you are joking.

NautiTwins
03-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I wasnt going to say anything. LOL

BigBlockBaja
03-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Some people like to go out at night on populated lakes. OT Headers have there place. Some lakes dont like them.

n8dawg
03-07-2006, 12:10 PM
You don't want to put through transom exhaust on a Cole t deck! Do you? Man thats just not right.
Poor boat. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

wright27
03-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Through transom pipes are fine, not knocking them at all, but not on a cole t-deck. Cole1313 you better jump in on this.

n8dawg
03-07-2006, 01:10 PM
first of all I don't think you have room in there for through transom exhaust. second ... don't you want to improve performance? I mean the boat is already slow enough! :p

NautiTwins
03-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Through transom pipes are fine, not knocking them at all, but not on a cole t-deck. Cole1313 you better jump in on this.
I already did. I forgot my password.
Truth be told here. When my wife and I first purchased this boat, the first thing out of her mouth was can we get rid of the headers. I and the guy we were buying it from just started to laugh. After a couple of trips to the local lakes and after all of the compliments on the boat, she looked at me and said I can not believe that I said that.
However, it is no longer my boat and if putting two 4 inch holes in the back of a custom boat (no longer made, hard to come, beautiful gel coat) will make them happy, then...... I am just glad that the boat went to a nice family and hopefully they will get a lot of use out of the boat.
On yet another note, since I have decided to respond to this. If you are worried about getting burned, or getting hassled by the patrol, you will not a problem with either. I ran that boat at Castaic, Casitas, Pryamid, Naci, Buena Vista, Pine Flats, basically everywhere in CA and never was hassled that the boat was to loud.

NautiTwins
03-07-2006, 01:20 PM
first of all I don't think you have room in there for through transom exhaust. second ... don't you want to improve performance? I mean the boat is already slow enough! :p
LOL. Arent you supposed to be at work or something? HEY I am going on a guys trip on the 17th, want to go????? We are staying at the house in Big River. Private Launch and Lagoon! It is just going to be Jeff and I and we need a 3rd.

n8dawg
03-07-2006, 01:58 PM
ALL IN FAVOR OF JOSH NOT CHOPPIN HIS COLE T-DECK BOAT UP....Say I
Hey tell you what, after reading some of your other posts. Why don't you let me do you a favor and take that boat (the Cole) off your hands. Otherwise put a kickass motor in it maybe a pump rebuild (if needed) and you got yourself a at least mid 90's jet boat. That boat was meant for one thing...to go FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NautiTwins
03-08-2006, 08:32 AM
ALL IN FAVOR OF JOSH NOT CHOPPIN HIS COLE T-DECK BOAT UP....Say I
Hey tell you what, after reading some of your other posts. Why don't you let me do you a favor and take that boat (the Cole) off your hands. Otherwise put a kickass motor in it maybe a pump rebuild (if needed) and you got yourself a at least mid 90's jet boat. That boat was meant for one thing...to go FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

AngryJosh
03-13-2006, 05:42 PM
point taken...I like the looks of the headers, but I'm afraid for my daughter, thats all.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-13-2006, 07:26 PM
LOL. Arent you supposed to be at work or something? HEY I am going on a guys trip on the 17th, want to go????? We are staying at the house in Big River. Private Launch and Lagoon! It is just going to be Jeff and I and we need a 3rd.
Take your happy a$$ to havasu! We will be there all weekend. Its spring break and they are having a truckin' show;)

NautiTwins
03-14-2006, 06:47 AM
Take your happy a$$ to havasu! We will be there all weekend. Its spring break and they are having a truckin' show;)
After talking with my buddy last night we may just be doing this on Sat. Where is everyone going to be? Sand Bar and Channel I assume!!! The river water is going to be a little cold for boarding so we thought we would try the lake. I am sure you know what my tow boat looks like. If not I am sure 460 has a picture of it that he was trying to photo chop. Sunday we will definitley be on the river, if hava gets to choppy for you guys. Head south about 30 miles.