12-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Go Falcons!...:jawdrop:
:idea:

RitcheyRch
12-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Surprised only received 23 months.

socalmofo
12-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Can he get out early for good behavior? Also, doesn't he have to answer to state/county charges also? I hope he has to serve the whole sentence so we don't have to watch his pathetic attempt at QB play ever again!

ratso
12-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Can he get out early for good behavior? Also, doesn't he have to answer to state/county charges also? I hope he has to serve the whole sentence so we don't have to watch his pathetic attempt at QB play ever again!
It's crazy how these dumbasses can have everything... and then they just throw it to the "dogs"...

jdogginla
12-10-2007, 09:45 AM
He has to answer to a state/county trial in april......He could of avoided any jail time if he had "man'd" up from the get go and been complient from the start of the states case. He would of A) Never seen the Feds B) Prob received a fine and probation C)Suspended from the NFL for a year. But he chose the opposite forcing the feds to get involved.
You will see him play football again....NFL or Canadian he will play.

Old Texan
12-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Good Judge that he didn't buy into BS Vick was sorry for his actions. Vick lied and wouldn't have recanted anything if his "Buds" hadn't pleaded out at his expense.
Sports Illustrated had an excellent article on the case talkng about how Vick was another athlete who kept his ties to his hometown friends, who "used" him and his money. Vick never really bonded with teammates, instead having a number of "homies" around to do his bidding and run his side "business" which turned out to be his down fall. These same "friends" vow to be there for him when he gets out of the pen. We'll see then how reformed and rependant he is....

yamahajet
12-10-2007, 11:25 AM
The Raiders will pick him up when he gets out