12-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Damn!! Nord.. :D :D

yopengo
12-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Damn!! Nord.. :D :D
Taser the bastard. :eek: :D

earl-bob
I Watched A Little Old Lady Do That Yesterday. I Honked And Yelled!! She Stoped Before She Tore It Off. It Was A Pretty Good Laugh Afterwards.

yamahajet
That cant be good, i wonder if they got a bill from the gas station???

OCMerrill
12-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Those things just snap back together...or so I have read. :D

justfloatn
12-10-2007, 11:04 AM
LMAO:D :D

bocco
12-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Funny but yesterday while filling my tank I found myself inspecting the hose couplings. It appears that Costco doesn't use the breakaway dealio.

soupersonic
12-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Funny but yesterday while filling my tank I found myself inspecting the hose couplings. It appears that Costco doesn't use the breakaway dealio.
Nord doesnt gas up there :D

RitcheyRch
12-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Think we have seen something similar happen here within the past few weeks. :D :D :D

Kazanski
12-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Think we have seen something similar happen here within the past few weeks. :D :D :D
Hahaha...this is true..it is the holidays, people apparently have too much on their minds...I feel it is quite a simple task to remove the nozzle from the gas tank after it is done filling, but who knows maybe this week I will join the trend! :idea:

cruser
12-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I nearly did that myself last year. Pulled into a costco in Oregon. (It is against the law in Oregon to self-serve gasoline.) The guy stuck the nozzle in the tank fill and the hose disconnected from the nozzle. No gas leakage. Tool them about 15 minutes to get it back together again. Once the right guy showed up, they basically snaped it back together.

locogringo
12-10-2007, 10:12 PM
I just happened to do that last week. On a conference call for 20 minutes. Was sitting in the truck at the Shell station. Got off the call and forgot that I was still attached until I heard a loud "BANG" (no, not a driveby or backfire) and looked in my Driver-side mirrror and realized that "something" was still hanging from the gas tank.
This old lady (65-70) comes cartwheeling out of the store and jots down my license plate number as if I am some sort of deviant and criminal. I look at the nozzle and break-away hose and then look at her, then back at the nozzle and start chuckling. She is so intent on getting the license number, I am so embarrased that I did something like that and the people are so marveled at my cool and collective self that I take the hose out of the well it was so viciously married to and walked into the store inquiring (while people are staring at me) if they would like to purchase their very own souvenir.
Received a call on Saturday from "headquarters" verifying my information. She said it would cost roughly $100 dollars for a leak/pressure test.
No worries.
Thought I was multi-faceted, appears, I may need to do some memory retention tests to sharpen my skills again.
Daniel