PDA

View Full Version : rhino insurance

IT'SONLYMONEY
12-10-2007, 11:47 AM
any one have a good place to go. some people in town got 40k rhinos stolen out of the camp over the thanksgiving break. think it's time to get some insurance.
thanks
chuck

Wmc
12-10-2007, 11:55 AM
any one have a good place to go. some people in town got 40k rhinos stolen out of the camp over the thanksgiving break. think it's time to get some insurance.
thanks
chuck
Brian Dunigan Farmers in Havasu 928 505 9876

pvhca
12-10-2007, 12:35 PM
I shopped all insurance companies and Allstate at the time was the most competitive. My coverage is comparable to an auto 100/300k etc.
$329.00 year

IT'SONLYMONEY
12-11-2007, 03:33 PM
thanks for the info i will try both of them. i'm in ca so the havazoo one might not work but i do appreciate the idea
have a great holiday guys
chuck

Riomouse911
12-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Hmmm...note to self; go to Kragen and get a Club cable lock and run it through a wheel and the frame of the SxS every night.
Damn crooks suck!

INSman
12-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Find a local ANPAC agent, they do a really good job on everything with maybe the exception of a boat and I say that only because the do not offer Uninsured/Underinsured boater coverage which some people do not care about....

EAZYKILLER2006
12-11-2007, 10:06 PM
thanks
chuck
not havi tho rite?
i havent heard of any rhinos bothered in havi...ours is in the garage, but i was thinking in a parking lot, when we have it in town ...I SURE HOPE NOT:(

djunkie
12-11-2007, 10:13 PM
not havi tho rite?
i havent heard of any rhinos bothered in havi...ours is in the garage, but i was thinking in a parking lot, when we have it in town ...I SURE HOPE NOT:(
There was a thread a week or 2 ago about a pink one that was stolen in Havi. When I take mine to the store or anywhere in town I put a good cable lock through the wheels and around the bumper. It may not completely stop a thief but it will slow them down.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-11-2007, 10:16 PM
There was a thread a week or 2 ago about a pink one that was stolen in Havi. When I take mine to the store or anywhere in town I put a good cable lock through the wheels and around the bumper. It may not completely stop a thief but it will slow them down.
thanks for the heads up, we will get that taken care of too!!! cant be to careful...:(

IT'SONLYMONEY
12-12-2007, 07:49 PM
oh no you didn't. had a terrible day at work and now this crap.
note to you, they did have their rhinos chained up to their trailers. went to bed at 1am got up at 6am and they were gone. he did have insurance at least and every one in the area has picts and info of all the stuff on this rhino. all one off customs. going to be hard to chop.
so unless your cable is superman proof it is something to worry about win in the desert, dumont.
just wanted insurance info not smart ass remarks but i should have known what to expect. there is a hand full of helpfullness on here and a whole lot of hate.
next thing some one will say is" geeeeeee i wonder since the market is so bad if he didn't just do it himself." there i saved you the trouble. to bad money isn't a issue with this family.
oh well thanks to the ones with good info.
have a great holiday season
chuck
Hmmm...note to self; go to Kragen and get a Club cable lock and run it through a wheel and the frame of the SxS every night.
Damn crooks suck!