PDA

View Full Version : Come on Oprah

fatboy95
12-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Is it me or my redneck upbringing.? Seems odd Oprah has never endorsed a political candidate until now. There seems to be somewhat of a DARK side to her. How many people will cast a vote into the Oprah arena??.:idea: :idea:

fatboy95
12-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Are you insinuating that Oprah is black?
Bob you're killing me.........................:) :) :)

fatboy95
12-10-2007, 05:44 PM
It's an honest question. Is she or isn't she?
I would give it an affirmative. :D

bordsmnj
12-10-2007, 06:22 PM
when i saw this thread i thought she roped herself a man for a second:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Is it me or my redneck upbringing.? Seems odd Oprah has never endorsed a political candidate until now. There seems to be somewhat of a DARK side to her. How many people will cast a vote into the Oprah arena??.:idea: :idea:
:idea: could be but who knows

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2007, 06:27 PM
lol thats what im saying... :devil: Y ya gotta go there?:)
rules whats allowed :devil: whats not allowed:devil: ...whor'e up a thread ...allowed;)
drama =not allowed

Cheap Thrills
12-10-2007, 06:46 PM
I can see this thread going sideways in no time. So let me twist the handle on the ole can opener just a bit.
Not trying to judge a book by it's cover but yes I believe Opra's motivation is more racial than political. However I'd much rather see Obama in the White House than Hillary even though I don't think either one is worth a shit.
T.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Has anyone ever seen ezkiller and 3daytonas in the same place?
:idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 07:06 PM
yeap here comes the drama WTF

westair
12-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Republicans better get with it or you might be addressing her as Secretary of State someday.:D

delemorte
12-10-2007, 07:18 PM
thats my concern. Is she supporting him becayuse she belives in his policy and how affective he could bein the white house or is she just doing it playing the race card...
If its the later than she is racist against whites and should be labeled as such.. Race religion and personal affiliation should not be credentials in the white house. Rather sound fiscal policy good moral judgement and a a firm understanding and history of both domestic and internationl policy.

fatboy95
12-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I can see this thread going sideways in no time. So let me twist the handle on the ole can opener just a bit.
Not trying to judge a book by it's cover but yes I believe Opra's motivation is more racial than political. However I'd much rather see Obama in the White House than Hillary even though I don't think either one is worth a shit.
T.
What happens if Obama gets in the White House. The name of White House will be politically incorrect and will have to be changed. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

ULTRA26 # 1
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Has anyone ever seen ezkiller and 3daytonas in the same place?
LMAO :D :D

new2cats
12-10-2007, 07:36 PM
IS THIS THREAD TITLED:
CUM ON OPRAH???:idea:
You guys are sick!!!!:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
12-10-2007, 07:37 PM
IS THIS THREAD TITLED:
CUM ON OPRAH???:idea:
You guys are sick!!!!:devil:
That was good too. :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 07:39 PM
thats my concern. Is she supporting him becayuse she belives in his policy and how affective he could bein the white house or is she just doing it playing the race card...
If its the later than she is racist against whites and should be labeled as such.. Race religion and personal affiliation should not be credentials in the white house. Rather sound fiscal policy good moral judgement and a a firm understanding and history of both domestic and internationl policy.
well who really cares this is a boating web site I thought, there is a place for this BS it's in the Political Rhetoric threads. it just seems more and more people are bringing up race and color issues. I just enjoy boating with good friends dam all this drama on what Oprah is doing and who and why she is supporting someone.

new2cats
12-10-2007, 07:43 PM
well who really cares this is a boating web site I thought, there is a place for this BS it's in the Political Rhetoric threads. it just seems more and more people are bringing up race and color issues. I just enjoy boating with good friends dam all this drama on what Oprah is doing and who and why she is supporting someone.
Really, the only color that is important is the gel on our boats..that reflects our true style and mood (at the time, anyway); not how we were born.
By the way, I had an all silver, gray and black Howard 28' Bullet that we named "Color Blind"..it had a dual meaning to our family.....
Just chiming in............

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Really, the only color that is important is the gel on our boats..that reflects our true style and mood (at the time, anyway); not how we were born.
By the way, I had an all silver, gray and black Howard 28' Bullet that we named "Color Blind"..it had a dual meaning to our family.....
Just chiming in............
:D :D :D :D I hear you mine is WHITE orange and blue LMAO MMMMM what does Oprah think geeee LMAO

new2cats
12-10-2007, 07:49 PM
:D :D :D :D I hear you mine is WHITE orange and blue LMAO MMMMM what does Oprah think geeee LMAO
I met you guys in the cove at Nautical one day...my buddy Todd (Gileno trucking) had just gotten his boat show 29' Commander...Your group was very friendly and fun...we enjoyed our brief encounter. PM me sometime and I will tell you a great story about some Arian bozo at the sandbar..this is a good one..you will love it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 07:50 PM
I met you guys in the cove at Nautical one day...my buddy Todd (Gileno trucking) had just gotten his boat show 29' Commander...Your group was very friendly and fun...we enjoyed our brief encounter. PM me sometime and I will tell you a great story about some Arian bozo at the sandbar..this is a good one..you will love it.
will do :D

Kilrtoy
12-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Can you please return the white woman to the courtesy check out island:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Can you please return the white woman to the courtesy check out island:D
what you talking about willis LMAO

talkinghead
12-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Oprah did go on what I would call a racial tirade at Howard University recently...
http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/15/oprah-i-ve-got-good-white-folks/8

Sleeper CP
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
T.
I would agree with that and it somewhat ticks me off but then again do you know how many women are going to vote for Hillary just because she is a women. I think that is just as bad:idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

talkinghead
12-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, that's a racial tirade alright. :rolleyes: I have a molehill over here I'd like you to make a mountain out of.
Well, I guess it's a matter of opinion. If I went down to SDSU and made similar comments at a commencement I suspect I would be run out of town on rails (for making similar statements).
I doubt I will be invited to speak at any SDSU ceremonies but I think it makes the point.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 09:30 PM
:) :)

talkinghead
12-10-2007, 09:39 PM
I imagine, in context, she was basically telling the students at Howard University, "you've come a long way, baby."
Perhaps, but I don't think many people like being referred to in the manner that she did. Does it make sense to hold guilty people today who had nothing to do with her Grandmother (or even benefited from the relationship directly/indirectly).
I would not do it, it's not in good taste at a minimum.
I think it was much more than "we've come a long way baby" - much more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcf3C4Y2RjA

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Political Rhetoric LMAO

talkinghead
12-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Do you really mind being referred to as "good white folks?" Seriously, I'm not picking up what you're laying down here. People come on here all the time and use the n word or call my people wetbacks and I've never seen you make a peep.
People may, but I don't.
I can't really control what people say, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
And if you look back at my posts (in threads I have followed), you will in fact see that I have commented on those type of posts.
About a month ago in fact - the poster I believe was BrianB.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 09:53 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 09:57 PM
If we're boring you, feel free to step in and defend Oprah yourself. I'm off to bed.
no defense here I am just bored with it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: next you can add Dr Phil LOLOLOLO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-10-2007, 09:57 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping:
yeah