PDA

View Full Version : Team Giltronics.....

OutCole'd
12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Can we start a bashing thread here about the POS??

Rexone
12-11-2007, 04:42 AM
Like I said Earlier my friend made that page in 5 mins and I didn't do that amp you moron that is one of my before photos you ignorant biatch. I will update more photos this week. My webpage should be back up soon. Once you see who we are and what we do your gonna look pretty stupid. By the way don't you have a job or something. Why are you on here all day? Does it make you feel "big" to front like this is your profession? I wouldn't be surprised if you've been flippin burger the last two years.
From what I've read the guy's doin a pretty fair job w/o assistance. :)

Kim Hanson
12-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Can we start a bashing thread here about the POS??
Where is he, I haven't had fun for along time on here and Mikey will let it fly..........( . )( . ).............:idea: :D :D
LINK PLEASE !;)

rrrr
12-11-2007, 07:20 PM
WHERE have you been, Kimmy? I thought the indians kidnapped you or you were headfirst in a snowbank with yer slippers sticking out......:idea:

Rexone
12-12-2007, 02:39 AM
I've heard there are some locked threads in the audio section where some inappropriate content was posted for that tech forum.

Kim Hanson
12-12-2007, 09:02 PM
WHERE have you been, Kimmy? I thought the indians kidnapped you or you were headfirst in a snowbank with yer slippers sticking out......:idea:
Hell , even the injuns don't go out into the cold ....unless it's to get the welfare or treaty check :D :D ..........
( . )( . ).........:D

lucky
12-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Good day Kim , how have you been ?
Whom is this new jack ass we speak of ? cause there are a few on these wonderful pages :)

MAXIMUS
12-13-2007, 08:26 AM
Whom is this new jack ass we speak of ? cause there are a few on these wonderful pages :)
Yea where is the new group biatch?:crossx: Lucky needs his tool box cleaned out!:devil:

TAF
12-13-2007, 09:48 AM
Yea where is the new group biatch?:crossx: Lucky needs his tool box cleaned out!:devil:
Did I ever tell you the "clean out the tool box" story?:idea:
Some young punks got their biatchs too drunk at the Glamis sand dunes that they passed out. The next day one of the guys is under the sand rail working on the fried wiring harness and he blindly reaches in his tool box for a big Cresent wrench, pulls it out as it is dripping slimy chunky barf.:eek:
Seams his drunk g-friend awoke in the wee hrs and hurriedly opened the travel trailer door just in time to :eek: hurl, then went back to bed. It landed in his tool box that he had left open during the sand storm the night before. When she returned from the restroom and flirting w/ the Rangers he made her clean it out.:(

Kim Hanson
12-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Good Evening Sir Lucky and I have been doing great, ebay loves me :D ! The new jackass has his head so far up his arse, I can't even find him ! I will be the one man possy and go find this no gooder :D :D ..............( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
12-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Hallelujah, hallelujah.....HELLELUJAH ! Christmas is early, if we can find the biatch....................( . )( . )..........Amen !:D :D