PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Grill....T.O.

Moneypitt
12-12-2007, 04:14 AM
Alright, some one mentioned this bar in T.O.....Janns market place.......Killer bar......Late happy hour, 10pm til 2......Sun-Thur.........Jason is a hellofahost.....Cool "kick back" atmosphere, background music, (a real Honey behind the bar)......Now WHO mentioned this place 6 or 8 months ago?.......MP
PS: I think it is the Sunset Terrace Grill.......I give it a HELL YEAH..........Did I mention the un attached young ladies in there?.......I always ask if their DAD lives at home.......If not, "What is your mother doing tonight".........Hey little girl, you want some candy?................

INSman
12-12-2007, 08:06 AM
thecardudes and I went to dinner at their Moorpark location Sunday night and it was very good, need to visit my local T.O. location next :D

Trailer Park Casanova
12-12-2007, 08:57 AM
I think that was me that shamelessly plugged it.
Glad you liked it.
Jasons dad Dave is a close friend.
Always fine chix working and hangin out there.
Jason is one hard working, dedicated kid.
He has able investors wanting to back up his next venture.
Wife lowers her top (of her car) and we take a cruise there several times a month.

Moneypitt
12-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks TPC, I thought it was you but couldn't remember for sure......Is the one in Moorpark connected with this one?..........I didn't even know there was one in Moorpark......MP

Speedin' Ian
12-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I couldn't agree more! My friend's brother is one of the partners so we spend a lot of time there. Probably the coldest beer in town, and the only bar I know of with shuffle board. They also get most of the UFC fights.
Great people, great food and great drinkas!

Moneypitt
12-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Before I get banned, I'm off to the "grills" late night, adult, happy hour.........Come join me?.............Ray