PDA

View Full Version : The Price is Wrong!

AZJD
12-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Anyone catch the Price is Right with new host Drew Carey?
TERRIBLE!
Someone please beg the old bag of bones to come back. Bob we need you back, and Rod too!
I called in today and was expecting a nice day on the couch to recover..... Now I would rather be working.:(

AZJD
12-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Oh yeah, the funniest part is they keep calling him Bob.... hahahaha

lilrick
12-12-2007, 08:22 AM
I like Drew!! :mad:

HM
12-12-2007, 08:24 AM
I like Drew!! :mad:
That's because you are a chubby chasing fag. :D

BrianB
12-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Bring Mimi with him ? That little pencil troll doll would make the show.
AZJD,you get my vote for the best avatar.You lucky SOB:)

Big Warlock
12-12-2007, 08:44 AM
TERRIBLE!
Someone please beg the old bag of bones to come back. Bob we need you back, and Rod too!
I called in today and was expecting a nice day on the couch to recover..... Now I would rather be working.:(
Get your azz off the couch and get to work!!!! I had to take your old lady out to dinner last night for Christ sake!!!! :eek:

Baja Big Dog
12-12-2007, 08:54 AM
I ran across this fricken sho last week, but didnt want ot get hammered for being at work and watching TV, but holy shit, Drew is the worst!!!:mad:

rocket98
12-12-2007, 08:57 AM
TERRIBLE!
I get you a new account.......And the first day you call in sick.....I have to pay for my own lunch today.............................Hope you feel better:)

RiverToysJas
12-12-2007, 09:04 AM
The price is wrong, BITCH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SRLkwYrooQ)
RTJas :D

Phat Matt
12-12-2007, 09:17 AM
That's because you are a chubby chasing fag. :D
:D

AZJD
12-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Get your azz off the couch and get to work!!!! I had to take your old lady out to dinner last night for Christ sake!!!! :eek:
And where were my left overs? All I got was soup dammit!:D
I got one foot in the coffin today. I flat out refuse to be sick in Vegas....:D
I get you a new account.......And the first day you call in sick.....I have to pay for my own lunch today.............................Hope you feel better
I have been fighting this cold off for 2 days. I am not taking any chances.:D
I will be alive and kickin tommorow.

AZJD
12-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Bring Mimi with him ? That little pencil troll doll would make the show.
AZJD,you get my vote for the best avatar.You lucky SOB:)
Thank you B!

Big Warlock
12-12-2007, 09:44 AM
And where were my left overs? All I got was soup dammit!:D
She ate everything!!!! :D

AZJD
12-12-2007, 11:05 AM
She ate everything!!!! :D
Oh I believe it. She told me all about it when she got home. It sounded so good I could taste it.:D

Ziggy
12-12-2007, 11:11 AM
He'll last as long as Rolf Beneirshka(sp?) did on Wheel of Fortune.....

Ziggy
12-12-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm old enough to remember Bob Barker on "Truth or Consequences" too:D :D

adjones419
12-12-2007, 11:28 AM
It's absolutely ridiculous how not funny Drew Carey really is. Why do some many people like him and that stupid "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" :idea:

ZBODaytona
12-12-2007, 12:55 PM
who's line is good, drew not so good. probably why he only does one skit at the end.

XtrmWakeborder
12-12-2007, 03:12 PM
I went to it with a group of friends last week. It was pretty fun, and Drew was pretty cool, but not funny at all.... On the plus side my friend won a pool table and 500 bucks!:D

WYRD
12-12-2007, 03:47 PM
TERRIBLE!
http://crazy4cinema.com/Review/FilmsH/stills/happygilmore01.jpg

Boatcop
12-12-2007, 04:03 PM
It's absolutely ridiculous how not funny Drew Carey really is. Why do some many people like him and that stupid "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" :idea:
I agree that Drew on "The Price" isn't a real good mix. Well. Actually he sucks.
But "Who's Line" is the funniest shiznit on the planet. We went to the show live in 2001. Was locked in the studio from 4 in the afternoon 'till midnight. I never laughed so hard in my entire life. I thought I was going to burst my liver. The best stuff never makes it on the show.
In one skit (Props) where they make stuff up about inanimate objects, Ryan Stiles had a big stuffed arrow, held it up against his crotch, and goes: "Hey Drew! Suck My Dick!" :eek:
We were literally rolling in the aisles.

SinisterGrin
12-12-2007, 09:54 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/1185725522495s.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/1185725522495s.jpg)

AZJD
12-13-2007, 05:48 AM
I agree that Drew on "The Price" isn't a real good mix. Well. Actually he sucks.
But "Who's Line" is the funniest shiznit on the planet. We went to the show live in 2001. Was locked in the studio from 4 in the afternoon 'till midnight. I never laughed so hard in my entire life. I thought I was going to burst my liver. The best stuff never makes it on the show.
In one skit (Props) where they make stuff up about inanimate objects, Ryan Stiles had a big stuffed arrow, held it up against his crotch, and goes: "Hey Drew! Suck My Dick!" :eek:
We were literally rolling in the aisles.
That show had it's funny episodes. Those guys were funny, however Drew did nothing. I would like to see John O'hurley host the show. I think he has the same dry humor and delivery that Barker did.

maxwedge
12-13-2007, 09:16 AM
I just watched this today for the first time, and I have to say Drew is a terrible choice for the job. He's lacking all the charisma and humor that Bob had. I don't mind Drew, seems like an okay guy, but damn he sucks at this. I was so fukin bored watching, that I switched back over to reading Hot Boat. I hope they find somebody good before the show dissapears forever.