PDA

View Full Version : ***boater's Your Prayer's are needed ..Help

Sleeper CP
12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Hello Everyone,
I received a phone call this morning from my friend Danny Crower son of
Bruce Crower, founder and owner of Crower Cams and Equipment.
Last week Bruce was struck with the MRSA staph infection(the super bug) he has been in ICU for over a week now. He is getting better, but it is still touch and go. As it is the doctor's have said he is in for a long recovery up to 3 months in the hospital:( :eek:
I asked Danny if there is anything I could do other than pray and he said "that would be a good place to start". Bruce Crower is a very religious man and a very good man and it is not his time. I'll ask that those who believe in prayer to please say one for Bruce.
Thank you,
Jon
Sleeper CP

Outnumbered
12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Thoughts and prayers. That is some scary stuff.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Hello Everyone,
I received a phone call this morning from my friend Danny Crower son of
Bruce Crower, founder and owner of Crower Cams and Equipment.
Last week Bruce was struck with the MRSA staph infection(the super bug) he has been in ICU for over a week now. He is getting better, but it is still touch and go. As it is the doctor's have said he is in for a long recovery up to 3 months in the hospital:( :eek:
I asked Danny if there is anything I could do other than pray and he said "that would be a good place to start". Bruce Crower is a very religious man and a very good man and it is not his time. I'll ask that those who believe in prayer to please say one for Bruce.
Thank you,
Jon
Sleeper CP
Prayer chain is activated down here. for a speedy recovery. he and all
His family and friends are all in our prayers.
;)

pw_Tony
12-12-2007, 10:48 AM
The Crower's are good guys, that's horrible to hear.
I'll pray for them Jon

Ziggy
12-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Bruce has ground a few cams for me and others I know over the many, many years. Hoping for a quick and full recovery. I can relate because my son contracted Staph about 9 years ago....gnarley stuff.

syco
12-12-2007, 10:52 AM
will be prayin:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-12-2007, 10:55 AM
prayers to all! Please be careful!!! MRSA is very contagious,
the hardest infection to fight

RitcheyRch
12-12-2007, 10:59 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with him. A very scary infection to get these days.

Baja Big Dog
12-12-2007, 11:05 AM
WOW..sounds like a good prognosis...hopefully you will be posting in the next fews weeks telling us that the thoughts and prayers worked!!!
Been a racer for a lot of years, these guys have been around for a long time!!
No more :( smiles, lets use :D smiles!!!!

vdrivenman
12-12-2007, 11:38 AM
my loving wife contracted MRSA after neck and back surgery.of course the hospital denies it is where she got it from,but was not present prior to her surgery.
spent several weeks in the hospital.had to go back into the surgical site a second time.then spent four months of iv antibotics administered four times a day.
making her very sick.now we are faced with the damage that the drugs do to the liver.gives an appearence or sympthoms of hepitatis. a never ending battle of it surfacing as it never leaves the body.changes your world!
i will pray for bruce and his family as they have to endure this.it is very dangerous and consuming!

Sleeper CP
12-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Thank you everyone I'll pass the prayer's and good wishes on to Danny.
Thanks again.
Jon
Sleeper CP

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Best wishes for a speedy and successful recovery. I suffered from MRSA myself that I caught during surgery. Not good. I'm sure he'll get the best care available. More people are aware of it recently and that's a good thing when it comes to fighting it. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

ahhell
12-12-2007, 07:41 PM
if he doesnt have a picc line, have him ask his doctor for one, then a daily dose of vancomycin for 3+ weeks
prayers going out, but must be proactive too

tx-19
12-12-2007, 07:42 PM
i got it last year.a year later and i still dont feel the same anymore.very hard to get rid of.

Tremor Therapy
12-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Prayers will be said, amen.
TT