PDA

View Full Version : Warm wishes to our lost ones this year !

lucky
12-12-2007, 05:43 PM
We are a pretty tight community - I love you all and love the ones we have lost - let them be remberbered - Add a name and a warm wish for their family!I will start with
Flat stupid - Craig we miss you and your smile and generosity - My wishes go to your family May they Have the world , they deseve it !

Rexone
12-12-2007, 05:56 PM
We are a pretty tight community - I love you all and love the ones we have lost - let them be remberbered - Add a name and a warm wish for their family!I will start with
Flat stupid - Craig we miss you and your smile and generosity - My wishes go to your family May they Have the world , they deseve it !
In spite of your spelling errors I'd like to double those wishes. I knew CK for only a short time. That is my only regret. Rest in Peace Craig and may Peace be with his family this Christmas season and always.

Old Man Havasu
12-12-2007, 06:13 PM
My buddy David Wells. A great fabricator that would lend a hand in any situation.
Killed by a bad choice of having heart surgery in Havasu......

Moneypitt
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Henry Arnold, PS550, and Bud "Grumpy" Allerton, PS52.......Two dedicated racers that I feel Honored to have known.........It just won't be the same without them.........Best wishes to their respective families....Ray

lucky
12-12-2007, 09:25 PM
:idea: In spite of your spelling errors I'd like to double those wishes. I knew CK for only a short time. That is my only regret. Rest in Peace Craig and may Peace be with his family this Christmas season and always.
what you think i disipeard and took a spelling class ?? what are you high :D why would i do that , I would much rather waste it on a chick ?? tard lol - Hi rexy :D

Wmc
12-12-2007, 09:29 PM
To my little brother Josh... 24 years is to young to go. I wish you could go back in time and make the right choice (11/29/07) I will miss you... love William
Lucky...thanks for starting this thread

Big Kahunaa
12-12-2007, 10:48 PM
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=135584
here is a vid we played at my best friends funeral it's about 15min long but it was hard to condense 27 years
love you miss you bro

Big Kahunaa
12-12-2007, 11:03 PM
and also im sorry for everyones loss may they all RIP

12-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Mom & Dad,
We still miss you and we're still boating!:D
Your Son,
----Rob

Rexone
12-13-2007, 12:24 AM
Although maybe not a forum member, but Windy is, I'd like to wish all the best to her and her family regarding the loss of her brother. I know this has been a trying year and I'm sure being overseas and away from her family and husband on top of this loss is not easy especially this time of year.
Also, even though not this year, my best wishes to K3riverrat's (Chuck) mom and family. We lost him a few years back but he is not forgotten.