PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Shockwave with 14 hours! FOR SALE!

Tundy
12-12-2007, 07:04 PM
I have a 2003 Shockwave 21 skier jet drive for sale. This boat is cherry - not a scratch on it. Always garaged and covered. It has 14.5 hours on the motor (yes, 14.5 hours), just passed the 10 hour break in period. I've had no problems with this boat - it is top notch!
I mainly used this as a river boat. You know, drive up river, shut it off, float for a few hours, then do it all over again. I've taken great care of it - washed, waxed, vacuumed and cleaned after each use.
It's an open bow that seats up to 10 (8 in relative comfort). It has an upgraded 454 H.O mag and a 25th anniversay Dominator jet drive. CD player, standard speakers (6x9), dual battery, wheel trim (throws one mean roost), hot foot pedal, custom upolstery, dual axel Extreme trailer with swing-away tongue, spare tire, bimini top and more.
It's a 50-55mph boat. The ride is very nice-check out HOT BOAT's article on this specific boat. Plenty of storage. I have some water toys that I will include with the sale( tubes and wake board).
I own this boat outright so the title will be handed over when the deal is complete.
I can't figure out how to send photos at this point so send me an e-mail and Ill send a few out to you.
I'll answer any questions you may have as well. I'm located in the Palm Springs area so if you want to take a look at it, let me know.
This is a very impressive boat. You won't be disapointed in the quality and condition of the boat. It's practically brand new.
Asking price is $38,500. I spent alot more on this boat when it was purchased. Call Shockwave and price a new boat - you'll see that your getting one hell of a deal.
My e-mail is mjimenez2@dc.rr.com