PDA

View Full Version : here's a nice scam.

TOBTEK
12-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Just received this email... ya think its for reals:rolleyes:
Dear Sir/Madam.
I am West Tirema the bank manager of INTERNATIONAL CREDIT BANK (ICB) BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA BRANCH. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret and to yourself alone.
don't be scared or surprised, I am the manager of International Credit Bank and I have an opportunity to transfer sum of US$5.5 MILLION (FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS) I have the courage to look for a reliable and Honest Person who will be capable for this important business Transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future.
The owner of this account is JOSEPH F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Profession. He died in world trade centre as a victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, You can confirm through this website:
http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1260 my Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account.
I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real And a genuine transaction and this will uplift the both families for life.
I hope that you will never let me down in this transaction at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 60% will be for me. I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more details.
Awaiting your reply.
Sincerely,
Mr.West Tirema.
N:B Please reply via this Email:tiemawest111@list.ru
Tel: +226-78035295 .

Ziggy
12-13-2007, 09:43 AM
what are you waiting for? You are so lucky to get the oppertunity...:D:D

Strippoker
12-13-2007, 09:54 AM
wait Im the one that gets that money I have the same email the other day.

uvindex
12-13-2007, 09:59 AM
"I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real And a genuine transaction and this will uplift the both families for life."Couldn't even make this stuff up if I tried. :)

syke-o
12-13-2007, 09:59 AM
good.. you got my email

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 10:17 AM
What's surprising is that people actually fall for this crapola.

maxwedge
12-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Just be thankfull you live in "the united state of america".:D
I always like to send them back somthing like this:
Dear Mr. Tirema
Tirema sure is a fitting name for you, as your ma did seem pretty tired when I got done fukin her last night. Anyway, thanks for finally contacting me. We have been looking for you, that's how I found your mom. Just to let you know, JOSEPH F. GRILLO was my good friend and I have spent years trying to locate the people who stole his bank account info on sept 11, 2001. Now that we know who you are, we will be coming for you. Don't bother to run, don't try to hide, I have tracked your e-mail and phone and know who you are and where you are hiding.
See you in person soon...

delemorte
12-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Just be thankfull you live in "the united state of america".:D
I always like to send them back somthing like this:
Dear Mr. Tirema
Tirema sure is a fitting name for you, as your ma did seem pretty tired when I got done fukin her last night. Anyway, thanks for finally contacting me. We have been looking for you, that's how I found your mom. Just to let you know, JOSEPH F. GRILLO was my good friend and I have spent years trying to locate the people who stole his bank account info on sept 11, 2001. Now that we know who you are, we will be coming for you. Don't bother to run, don't try to hide, I have tracked your e-mail and phone and know who you are and where you are hiding.
See you in person soon...
LOL!!!!

uLtRADeNniS
12-13-2007, 11:20 AM
what are you waiting for? You are so lucky to get the oppertunity...:D:D
Cant stop laughing!!!
I got a similar email today! What happens is they get you account number to make the deposit then 5 minutes later your account is wiped out. Then we you think thats over, ten credit cards with huge balances are under your name within 2 weeks.
I had someone call me on the phone at home a year ago. They told me that they were from Washington Mutual and needed to verify some of my account information. So I asked them why, they said we want to enroll you in some premier checking account and give me $100, but 1st needed to verify my account numbers, social #, DL #, Address, and etc. So I said, "what do you have on file and I'll tell you whether or not its correct." He said no sir, we need you to tell us. So I hung and drove to my bank and they said we would NEVER call you ask you to verify that information. They suggested I change all my account numbers then and there, I did.