PDA

View Full Version : Throw him in jail

rocket98
12-13-2007, 12:36 PM
I am a construction super in Phoenix. Today I had a couple of Temps on my job-site. We've had a lot of rain here lately, so I have been pumping alot of water trying to get my site dried out. I get the guys lined out to start. I look out the window just in time to see one of the temps fall down in the mud. Didn't think too much about it. An hour later I went inside the building and the guy is passed out in the middle of the floor. I ask the other guy WTF. He said he just fell down and isn't moving. So I turn the guy over thinking that he is hurt and get the alky breath. This is at 8:00 in the morning. I like to drink but that's a little early unless your at the dunes or lake. I call the service and tell them to come pick this guy up. They can't come get him and I'm told to kick him off the property. So I do. This guy has been on my job before. He's standing on the other side of my fence looking real out of it. I look out window to see the POS with a dolly full of my stuff going across the street. I walk out and he hides behind a van. I call 911 and stay outside so he doesn't run off. The cops show up and throw him in the car. And ask how much the stuff is worth. I tell them 800 or 900. Then the cop asked me do you want to press charges. Throw the foker in jail. As a person that works with tools that the worst thing that can happen. Rant over

AZJD
12-13-2007, 12:43 PM
DAMMIT!:mad:
I always miss the fun!
That must have happened just after I left?:idea:
BTW, how long did it take for the cops to respond?

maxwedge
12-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Judging by every construction crew I've ever been on, the guys lucky he didn't get the everloving shit kicked out of him by half the people there.

delemorte
12-13-2007, 12:45 PM
throw the bitch in jail. In construction your tools are your lively hood.... I would not like it if some shmo came and stole my laptop.

rocket98
12-13-2007, 12:46 PM
DAMMIT!:mad:
I always miss the fun!
That must have happened just after I left?:idea:
BTW, how long did it take for the cops to respond?
Right after you left. The cops showed up in about 10 minutes

AZJD
12-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Judging by every construction crew I've ever been on, the guys lucky he didn't get the everloving shit kicked out of him by half the people there.
Well half the people there was Rick.:D It is rainy here.... so I guess he could have done it with one hand tied behind his back.:D :D :D

rocket98
12-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Well half the people there was Rick.:D It is rainy here.... so I guess he could have done it with one hand tied behind his back.:D :D :D
I had him pinned down with my evil eye

AZJD
12-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Right after you left. The cops showed up in about 10 minutes
Thats pretty good. My boss walked into our yard sunday after Turkey day at 5am to check on a few monday deliveries. (he's old and can't sleep:eek: ) and found that the shop had been broken into. The lights were still on so he called and told them he thought they were still in there........ 60 minutes later, they showed.

AZJD
12-13-2007, 12:49 PM
I had him pinned down with my evil eye
:eek: You trailer tough guy!:D :D :D

HavaSkank
12-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Regardless of his intoxication...the stupid focker will file a workers comp claim. It's in your best interest to collect written statements of those on-site and document this day down to the tiniest detail.

framer1
12-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Regardless of his intoxication...the stupid focker will file a workers comp claim. It's in your best interest to collect written statements of those on-site and document this day down to the tiniest detail.
If it's a temp service they usually cover the comp:) Still sucks:mad:

rocket98
12-13-2007, 01:08 PM
After talking with the service their reply was we won't charge you for today. Wow thanks

soupersonic
12-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Exactly, he would have " fell down" a few more times, off site of course :D

Boatcop
12-13-2007, 02:04 PM
You getting your "temps" from in front of Pruitt's on Thomas? :idea:
;) :D

ratso
12-13-2007, 02:07 PM
People like that should be shot...

HavaSkank
12-13-2007, 02:23 PM
If it's a temp service they usually cover the comp:) Still sucks:mad:
You are correct. The temp agency covers the comp, but because of the arrest Im sure this fine, honest, hard worker will get the likes of a Larry H. Parker to convince him he was wronged and placed in harms way. In a civil suit he'll name the temp agency, the employment location and the owner. Trust me, I see it every day.

Havasu1986
12-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Thats pretty good. My boss walked into our yard sunday after Turkey day at 5am to check on a few monday deliveries. (he's old and can't sleep:eek: ) and found that the shop had been broken into. The lights were still on so he called and told them he thought they were still in there........ 60 minutes later, they showed.
Justin...Are you going to Vegas with your work. I called Larry H to get a lift for tomorrow and he told me that there shutting down at 10 and the whole company is going to Vegas on Ahern.

Big Warlock
12-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Always start with "I have a gun" and they tend to respond quicker. :D

AZJD
12-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Justin...Are you going to Vegas with your work. I called Larry H to get a lift for tomorrow and he told me that there shutting down at 10 and the whole company is going to Vegas on Ahern.
Yep I fly at 3.

YeLLowBoaT
12-13-2007, 05:12 PM
I've seen it happen... watched a group of iorn workers( 15-20) take turns beatting the shit out of some one they found breaking into to one of thier job site boxs and taking stuff out. I didn't feel bad about it at all.

AZJD
12-13-2007, 05:17 PM
I am gonna give it a spin! Can I borrow your cannon?:D

rocket98
12-14-2007, 05:39 AM
You getting your "temps" from in front of Pruitt's on Thomas? :idea:
;) :D
That's where the hard working temps come from. I got mine from a service that I have used for years. They are supposed to be screened before they are sent out. Guess this one slipped threw the cracks or mud

WestTNRiverRat
12-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Yep I fly at 3.
Your plane the one on the treadmill? :D :D
Couldn't resist :D

AZJD
12-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Your plane the one on the treadmill? :D :D
Couldn't resist :D
We will see if it flies!:D

2Driver
12-14-2007, 07:36 AM
This is at 8:00 in the morning. I like to drink but that's a little early unless your at the dunes or lake.
Good thing you clarified that. :D

Baja Big Dog
12-14-2007, 03:15 PM
BINGO!!

YeLLowBoaT
12-14-2007, 03:20 PM
BINGO!!
unless you don't have a gun and get one drawn on you...that would be a bad day.