PDA

View Full Version : PRW ATTACKS SHASTA June 13-15

Poker Runs West
12-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Yup that's right POKER RUNS WEST (PRW) will once again resume its rightful place as the top and only organized, loosely that is, event at beautiful Lake Shasta. Unlike that other imposter prw group (they called themselves pussies) the only pussies at this party will be the hot gals who go where the hot boats and the hot guys are and thats June 13-15 at Shasta.
Since many people outside of the core dlb group have been a little confused as to what will be going on at Shasta next year I thought it only fitting to add a little more confusion and possibly humor to the mix.
[B]Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all. May thoughts of sugar plums and fairies dance in your head. I know some have been accused of being and dancing like fairys and maybe even dressing like one but lets not hold that against them. There's lots of other stuff we can hold them accountable for.
On Dancer and Prancer, on dlb gang, on grads 2112 and Folsom pond scum, up up and away to the heights of the heavens and down to the bottom with the big water boy. Say only good words as you look to the sky so you avoid a big turd on your sweet shasta pie. Hey it's hard for me to make this stuff up, you try rhyming.
PEACE TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.............:sleeping: :sleeping:
CHRIS:) :) :)