PDA

View Full Version : The phrase "you people" is normally insulting, BUT............

clownpuncher
12-13-2007, 02:21 PM
I never did like the term "you people" when directed at folks of different color or ethnicity. In fact, I think of it as a back-sided insult when directed as such.
BUT, the term "you people" seems to describe these folks perfectly.
As of this writing we have 94 ot the "correct" folks that get it, the plane WILL fly.......................
View Poll Results: Will the plane take off from a moving treadmill?
Yes, the damn thing will take off.................
1980Cougar, 2forcefull, 67weimann, 73beast, 73kona455, @theRVR, adjones419, airpacker, AirtimeLavey, AZJD, Baja Big Dog, Baja462, BajaMike, beaverretriever, Benjhamina, BigBlockBaja, blee, bordsmnj, came along during the sunk boat thread, CARLSON-JET, Cat & Mice, Charley, Cheap Thrills, Cigalert, clownpuncher, ColeTR2, CornWater, cxr133, dc96819, Deano, Debbolas, delemorte, DEMOMAN, desertbird, FOURQ, Froggystyle, Goldfinger, H2OT TIMES, Hal, HalletDave, hava life, Havasu1986, hoolign, HotDogz, HPBoats83, Infomaniac, Instigators, JAY4SPEED, Jesster, Kachina26, LakeRacer, LaveyJet, lebel409, MADDOG355, Mardonzi, Markos, maxwedge, mcderns, meaniam, mickeyfinn, mjc, Moneypitt, NICE PAIR, OCMerrill, OKIE-JET, Oldsquirt, Pepperkornski, Phat Matt, plaster dave, Racey, ratso, Rexone, riodog, Riverat84, RiverDave, Riverless, Rocknpalms, sanger rat, Sleek-Jet, soupersonic, squirt'nmyload, Texan 4 Life, ToMorrow44, Tremor Therapy, Troy McClure, ultra26shadow, ULTRA28, uvindex, VictoryIzMine, Wheeler, WYRD, XtrmWakeborder, Ziggy, ~FM
and then we have 84 of "You people":D
No, ain't gonna take off.........................
24sleekenforcer, 6 Dollar Boat, 79Challenger, 86condor, ahhell, AZKC, b's sanger, BadKachina, bchbum, BEER&WATER, blender over, boatsnblondes, bonesfab, BowTie Rick, BrendellaJet, Caribbean Jet, Chubby4Life, ChumpChange, Cole, Danhercules, datdude, DeltaSigBoater, Desert Rat, diggler, DILLIGAF, djunkie, essexjet, Excessive Force, Faceaz, fat rat, Forensic, GAME TIME, grads2112, gramps, GRUNION, H2oracer, Havasu Sun, HavasuSelect, hotlavey, james, jbtrailerjim, jesco, Jordy, KahunaJuice, Keith E. Sayre, Ken F, Klinger, kylesbds, mbrown2, Miss Perfect, Mr. Crusader 83, MR.rvrluvr, N2Lake, NorCalCat, OGShocker, OutCole'd, OverKill, pw_Tony, raff, Riverkid, RiverToysJas, rlj676, rocket98, RVReady, SB, scottneedsaboat, Singleton, Skullinator, Sleeper CP, Some Kind Of Monster, Spotondl, Strippoker, SummitKarl, titties and beer, TOBTEK, Trailer Park Casanova, ULTRA26 # 1, ultra27jay, Ultracrazy, uLtRADeNniS, vishus, Wet Dream, XFactor, yopengo
Now, I know some of you "got it" after a few discussions and want to change your answer to "yes", but, do to the innability to change your answer you'll be one of the "you people" group, with and asterisk*:D

Some Kind Of Monster
12-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Slow down scooter. I voted no because the question was fukked up.

Kokopelli
12-13-2007, 02:33 PM
Roland,
It's OK, take a deep breath and step away from the computer. LOL
You're gonna go crazy trying to make people that know the answer see it your way! :)

Some Kind Of Monster
12-13-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm an equal opportunity offender. I think that all of you people are idiots. :D
The treadmill could be 20 feet or 20,000 feet.
Especially you with a comment like this.

clownpuncher
12-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Roland,
It's OK, take a deep breath and step away from the computer. LOL
You're gonna go crazy trying to make people that know the answer see it your way! :)
Listen ****er, son't make me call the LT and let him know that you may need my help in your TC investigations. You know, all my common sense, and shit:D
BTW, when are you people coming back out for a drink?:D

Kokopelli
12-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Listen ****er, son't make me call the LT and let him know that you may need my help in your TC investigations. You know, all my common sense, and shit:D
BTW, when are you people coming back out for a drink?:D
Soon I see, because you didn't understand the logic about the treadmill after our last conversation! :)

Kokopelli
12-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Roland, if you ran on the treadmill at the gym at say, 12 MPH. Do you feel wind on your face the same as when you run at the track?
Air over wings = lift!

yopengo
12-13-2007, 02:44 PM
I never did like the term "you people" when directed at folks of different color or ethnicity. In fact, I think of it as a back-sided insult when directed as such.
BUT, the term "you people" seems to describe these folks perfectly.
As of this writing we have 94 folks that get it, the plane WILL fly.......................
View Poll Results: Will teh plane toake off from a moving treadmill?
Yes, the damn thing will take off.................
1980Cougar, 2forcefull, 67weimann, 73beast, 73kona455, @theRVR, adjones419, airpacker, AirtimeLavey, AZJD, Baja Big Dog, Baja462, BajaMike, beaverretriever, Benjhamina, BigBlockBaja, blee, bordsmnj, came along during the sunk boat thread, CARLSON-JET, Cat & Mice, Charley, Cheap Thrills, Cigalert, clownpuncher, ColeTR2, CornWater, cxr133, dc96819, Deano, Debbolas, delemorte, DEMOMAN, desertbird, FOURQ, Froggystyle, Goldfinger, H2OT TIMES, Hal, HalletDave, hava life, Havasu1986, hoolign, HotDogz, HPBoats83, Infomaniac, Instigators, JAY4SPEED, Jesster, Kachina26, LakeRacer, LaveyJet, lebel409, MADDOG355, Mardonzi, Markos, maxwedge, mcderns, meaniam, mickeyfinn, mjc, Moneypitt, NICE PAIR, OCMerrill, OKIE-JET, Oldsquirt, Pepperkornski, Phat Matt, plaster dave, Racey, ratso, Rexone, riodog, Riverat84, RiverDave, Riverless, Rocknpalms, sanger rat, Sleek-Jet, soupersonic, squirt'nmyload, Texan 4 Life, ToMorrow44, Tremor Therapy, Troy McClure, ultra26shadow, ULTRA28, uvindex, VictoryIzMine, Wheeler, WYRD, XtrmWakeborder, Ziggy, ~FM
and then we have 84 of "You people":D
(This was cut and pasted from the poll thread about the airplane)
No, ain't gonna take off.........................
24sleekenforcer, 6 Dollar Boat, 79Challenger, 86condor, ahhell, AZKC, b's sanger, BadKachina, bchbum, BEER&WATER, blender over, boatsnblondes, bonesfab, BowTie Rick, BrendellaJet, Caribbean Jet, Chubby4Life, ChumpChange, Cole, Danhercules, datdude, DeltaSigBoater, Desert Rat, diggler, DILLIGAF, djunkie, essexjet, Excessive Force, Faceaz, fat rat, Forensic, GAME TIME, grads2112, gramps, GRUNION, H2oracer, Havasu Sun, HavasuSelect, hotlavey, james, jbtrailerjim, jesco, Jordy, KahunaJuice, Keith E. Sayre, Ken F, Klinger, kylesbds, mbrown2, Miss Perfect, Mr. Crusader 83, MR.rvrluvr, N2Lake, NorCalCat, OGShocker, OutCole'd, OverKill, pw_Tony, raff, Riverkid, RiverToysJas, rlj676, rocket98, RVReady, SB, scottneedsaboat, Singleton, Skullinator, Sleeper CP, Some Kind Of Monster, Spotondl, Strippoker, SummitKarl, titties and beer, TOBTEK, Trailer Park Casanova, ULTRA26 # 1, ultra27jay, Ultracrazy, uLtRADeNniS, vishus, Wet Dream, XFactor, yopengo
Now, I know some of you "got it" after a few discussions and want to change your answer to "yes", but, do to the innability to change your answer you'll be one of the "you people" group, with and asterisk*:D
You can take your asterisk and shove it ......... :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45175&stc=1&d=1197585859 :eek: :D

Sleeper CP
12-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey $hit head... who are you referring to as " You people" ;)
I changed my vote... You'll see that if you review the original transcript:D
Post # 203 on the original I changed my vote.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

clownpuncher
12-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Roland, if you ran on the treadmill at the gym at say, 12 MPH. Do you feel wind on your face the same as when you run at the track?
Air over wings = lift!
Not at all, BUT...........same scenario...........Just strap a jet engine to my shoulders and fire it off. I guarantee you that it'll make me go forward and provide me with plenty of wind in my face.

Kokopelli
12-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Not at all, BUT...........same scenario...........Just strap a jet engine to my shoulders and fire it off. I guarantee you that it'll make me go forward and provide me with plenty of wind in my face.
OK, how about the rocket car? Plenty of thrust, but it doesn't take off. Still need air over the wings to generate lift!

adjones419
12-13-2007, 02:52 PM
OK, how about the rocket car? Plenty of thrust, but it doesn't take off. Still need air over the wings to generate lift!
Cars weren't designed to fly...duh! :rolleyes: :D

clownpuncher
12-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Put some aerodynamically correct wings on it and the mutha will fly, and eventually land.......hard:D

clownpuncher
12-13-2007, 02:59 PM
LOL, I gotta go to work then drink a beer.
You people have a good night:D

Miss Perfect
12-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Hey $hit head... who are you referring to as " You people" ;)
I changed my vote... You'll see that if you review the original transcript:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D
Exactly, I changed my vote too. So you can take my name off of the you people list, $hithead.... I mean Clown Puncher :D

AZKC
12-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Air over wings = lift!
Well put. :D
You people helping you people:)

adjones419
12-13-2007, 03:13 PM
You people helping you people:)
You people need all the help that you can get. :D

BEER&WATER
12-13-2007, 03:17 PM
i am jumping ship
IT WILL FLY

AZKC
12-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Some of those people just don't get it:idea:

ratso
12-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Put on some rollerblades or skates... Get on a treadmill with it running as fast as you want it to go, which won't matter because you are wearing rollerblades or skates. Now, grab hold of the treadmill with your hands and pull yourself forward... Doesn't matter how fast the fukkin' thing is going, you can pull yourself forward, same as with a prop plane or a jet plane...;)

AZKC
12-13-2007, 03:43 PM
Aw gawd dam:) just when I was about convinced, we got to throw arms and roller blades into the equation:D