View Full Version : victorfb, cyclone & hustler

Danhercules
07-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Looks like we are all gonna be in Laughlin this next weekend. We HAVE to hook up!!!I Have meet Hustler before, he's a cool guy, and I want another FUFU Queen drink!!! I know Vic,m so who cares about him..... smile_sp
And I cannot wait to see cyclones boat up close. Pluse, I will have a GPS with good battries. ( Just kidding) I like the scoop on your boat!!!
Lets hook up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Windy
07-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Cyclone isnt gonna be in Laughlin this weekend.

victorfb
07-11-2003, 11:39 PM
next weekend....july 18-19-20

roostwear
07-12-2003, 05:36 AM
Danhercules, where are you staying?
[ July 12, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: roostwear ]

Danhercules
07-12-2003, 08:38 AM
roostwear:
Danhercules, where are you staying? Are you felling left out??? Wanna play too???
The more the better!!!!!

roostwear
07-12-2003, 08:42 AM
We're staying at Avi, and be traumatizing the kids with a new towable :D

dossangers
07-12-2003, 10:41 AM
Danhercules:
Looks like we are all gonna be in Laughlin this next weekend. We HAVE to hook up!!!I Have meet Hustler before, he's a cool guy, and I want another FUFU Queen drink!!! I know Vic,m so who cares about him..... smile_sp
And I cannot wait to see cyclones boat up close. Pluse, I will have a GPS with good battries. ( Just kidding) I like the scoop on your boat!!!
Lets hook up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D well be under the gas pipe on the sandy beach look for the red snap on canopy dos 1 and 2 eek! eek!

victorfb
07-12-2003, 10:45 AM
oh cmon dan, someone has got to care about me...

Danhercules
07-12-2003, 02:07 PM
We are staying at the Flamingo. I do want to go down to the AVI.

victorfb
07-12-2003, 03:04 PM
hey dan. i wouldnt mind going down to the AVI again. though i may want to stop at that cove first. kinda give the boat a rest sort of speak.
let me know if you want to run down together.

Danhercules
07-12-2003, 06:25 PM
If you can keep up and keep the oil IN the boat!!!!! LOMAO!!!!!! Where did you get that custom water beading wax on your transum???

victorfb
07-12-2003, 08:10 PM
ok ok, so a little oil came out the breather. atleast its not coming out my exhuast and leaving skid marks on the transom. by the way, did you try and clean that yet? lol
oh, and what are those two little black plastic lines that are going into the transom? they kinda look like my stainless steal braided lines, BUT NOT! :D

victorfb
07-12-2003, 08:17 PM
oh yea, and keeping up doesnt seem to be a problem. as i recall we were dead even for a long time. and that in itself is damn good for me. remember, you got a 460, tunnel ram with twin 750's, and open headers. if my 455, single 750 carb, and log exaust can even hang close im a happy guy.
now lets pull that pump of yours apart, and freshin it up. youll smoke me then.
but my roost will still be higher....hehehe :p

cyclone
07-12-2003, 08:55 PM
ill be in laughlin next weekend, not this weekend.

victorfb
07-12-2003, 08:59 PM
are you talking the 18-19-20th ? i sure hope so. id love to see that boat run.

Danhercules
07-12-2003, 09:26 PM
victorfb:
oh yea, and keeping up doesnt seem to be a problem. as i recall we were dead even for a long time. and that in itself is damn good for me. remember, you got a 460, tunnel ram with twin 750's, and open headers. if my 455, single 750 carb, and log exaust can even hang close im a happy guy.
now lets pull that pump of yours apart, and freshin it up. youll smoke me then.
but my roost will still be higher....hehehe :p You have a new pump. I have who knows what. Mine is louder, I cant even tell if yours is running. Plus I can keep it floored longer than you. Plus who needs a high roost, I wanna keep that stream in the water to make me go faster!!!! Wait till I get my pump done and you will drink my roost!!!!!
:cool:
If you get bored, you can always make some money haulin the CHEW CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

victorfb
07-12-2003, 09:45 PM
oh god no. no more chew crew.... PLEASE!!!!!

victorfb
07-12-2003, 09:47 PM
well, by the time you get that pump done , ill have the 502 in mine. guess we will just have to run em ...lol

Danhercules
07-12-2003, 10:01 PM
You are gonna blow by me with the 502. Thats rigth "blow by" All that oil on you valve covers. I will have to slow down to ler you pass cause I dont want oil all over my "All show and no go" 460. :D

victorfb
07-12-2003, 10:14 PM
naw...its gunna be a mild 502 man. after we get your pump done that thing is gunna kick butt.

victorfb
07-12-2003, 10:16 PM
and the 502 better not be blowin oil out the breathers. i know olds tend to do that if reved for too long, but im hoping chevy's dont.

cyclone
07-13-2003, 09:57 AM
i dont know if i can hang with you guys. too much shit talking. :D
vicFB- ill be in town late on thursday july 18th.

victorfb
07-13-2003, 01:05 PM
naw... dont mind us. dan and i are good friends. we just like to shit talk to eachother. Dan and his wife are really good people and youll enjoy knowing them.
ill try and post a pic of my boat just in case you see us. i will definatly recognize yours.
we are both staying at the flamingo. im easy to spot as i walk with two canes. though we tend to get a wheel chair for the parking situation. so if you see us, give a shout. i wanna check that boat out. and probably pick your brain a bit if your willing. allways looking for info...

Danhercules
07-14-2003, 12:25 PM
cyclone:
i dont know if i can hang with you guys. too much shit talking. :D
vicFB- ill be in town late on thursday july 18th. Yea, dont mind us, Vic is just a dumb @$$!!!! :D :D
We have nothing better to do then rip each other. Thats all we do to each other.

victorfb
07-15-2003, 09:33 PM
hummm? im confused. am i a dumb @$$, or a smart @$$ ? can anyone read what it says on my T shirt tag? return to dumb @$$, or smart @$$? :D

Danhercules
07-16-2003, 06:47 AM
Its better to ba a smart @$$ than it is to be a dumb @$$!!!!

cyclone
07-16-2003, 08:02 AM
sounds good. i'll bring my hip boots then. Just in case the sh%t gets too deep! :D
oh yeah, you can pick my brain all you want although i'm not so sure that most it hasn't turned to mush by now. :D

pops1
07-16-2003, 10:06 AM
[/QB][/QUOTE] Be at the Flimingo this weekend also, maybe see ya -Want to tow our test 17 tunnel with the Dual JR Drive and new beltdrive system for testing -not looking too good to make it though. have a great weekend.
-Dave Aggressor

victorfb
07-16-2003, 10:35 AM
hey Pops. sure hope you can make it out this weekend. id love to see that set up, and see it run. wooohoooo!!!! is that the same set up i read about in hot boat mag? looks awsome.
because of my dissability i tend to get on the water sort of late but i hope we can hook up somewere. if you can make it, do you know were you will be staying? ill scope the lots, i wanna see cyclone aswell. Dan...well who cares about him...just funnin with ya dan.
im putting on the bimini for this weekend as yesterday it was 123 degrees out there. hang the pump up misters from the bimini and it helps.
we will have a cell phone with us and ill get the # if anyone wants it. might be the best way to hook up. sure hope everyone makes it.