PDA

View Full Version : Loud kids toy

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Anyone have any good ideas for a very loud kids toy?
Want to get something for my gf's grandchild and want something very loud to annoy the parents.

slowinhavasu
12-13-2007, 06:44 PM
There is a Plastic ball on a stick dealio, as you roll it there are small balls inside that pop off the inside of the bigger ball.
I smashed my kids into a block wall....hated that thing..good luck

squirt'nmyload
12-13-2007, 06:49 PM
get a power wheels with train horns :D

Riverkid
12-13-2007, 06:51 PM
indoor lawnmower... :D

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 06:57 PM
The xylophone sounds like a good idea. The power wheels with train horn toywould be out of my budget. Thought about getting one of those childrens electric guitars.

squirt'nmyload
12-13-2007, 06:58 PM
or find a cheap drum set!

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 07:00 PM
He had a drum set but the parents got rid of it. Kind of why dont want to spend much money on the gift since know it wont last long.
or find a cheap drum set!
They have an 8 tone and a 15 tone available.
The xylophone is the gift that keeps on giving. I don't know how that toy has lasted for 8 years. I think we give it away and then we get it back.

Racey
12-13-2007, 07:01 PM
DRUM SET!!!:devil: :devil: :D :D
There is no such thing as a quiet drum...
I've already penciled that in for a buddy of mine when he has his first kid!

Riverkid
12-13-2007, 07:01 PM
The xylophone is the gift that keeps on giving. I don't know how that toy has lasted for 8 years. I think we give it away and then we get it back.
:D :D :D
We have twins and my sisters thought those would be cute gifts. "I have no idea where those things ran off to"... ;)

bchbum
12-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Give the kid a camera with alot of film , he'll take juck pictures & bug the peeps to develop them . Nothing better than a nagging kid

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Wonder how loud this will be.
http://i18.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/92/bc/821c_1.JPG

Riverkid
12-13-2007, 07:05 PM
gave our girls digital cameras last Xmas. How many 5 year olds can download these into a 'puter???
"gee, that's super".... :devil:

slowinhavasu
12-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Found it Fisher Price popper
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o235/slowinhavasu/popper.jpg

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 07:07 PM
That would be very annoying. Wonder if a trumpet might be a good kids toy. :idea: :rolleyes:
My kids have the Fischer Price one, the one with four tones, like green, yellow, red and blue. :D It's main feature is being able to smash your hand on all the keys at the same time, producing the sonic equivalent of an airplane crash.
The nice thing is, it's portable. It can go anywhere. Next to your easy chair during football, into the bathroom while you're taking a crap, in the car, you name it.

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Wonder about this thing.
http://www.wonderworkshops.com/product_image.php?imageid=465
Simple in operation but, really, quite incredible! Just fill the little containers with water and you're set. By blowing in the mouthpiece and pushing the color coded valves, your child will be making music! Comes complete with a waterproof color coded music book. Could the next Louis Armstrong be on the way?

Kachina26
I knew the focking father in law did that shit on purpose!!!!!! How about an harmonica?

uvindex
Only $23, 8 watts, 300-yard range, includes a siren and it's portable. Add it all up and you get a bushel full of annoying! :)
http://www.megaphoneusa.com/store/img/megaphone01.jpg

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Thats awesome and might be just the ticket. Where did you find it?
Only $23, 8 watts, 300-yard range, includes a siren and it's portable. Add it all up and you get a bushel full of annoying! :)
http://www.megaphoneusa.com/store/img/megaphone01.jpg
Was thinking about this.
http://brandsonsale.esellerproimages.com/119.400@toytrumphet.jpg
Brand new in box!
Quality made in Italy
Real working Silver Toy Trumpet with 4 colored keys/ notes.
Actual length is 16 3/4", for ages 3 and older.

Riverkid
12-13-2007, 07:15 PM
My daughter can. The biggest problem is that she learned how to print them too and how to load the 4x6 paper. We have to keep the printer turned off and we tell her it's out of ink.
:D :D :D
Mine are lower tech and keep stealing all the paper out of the fax machine...:mad:

Kachina26
12-13-2007, 07:16 PM
My daughter can. The biggest problem is that she learned how to print them too and how to load the 4x6 paper. We have to keep the printer turned off and we tell her it's out of ink.
Hopefully the biggest problem doesn't become her uploading pics of mom and dad playing "leapfrog" onto her myspace account. :D

uvindex
12-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Thats awesome and might be just the ticket. Where did you find it?Good old www.megaphoneusa.com :) (But I'll bet they're not hard to find other places.)
Wait till the kid discovers feedback with the megaphone -- the parents will be jumping out of their skin! :)

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 07:18 PM
This might be annoying.
http://www.hotsauctions.com/ebay/1964921518.jpg
Have more fun! This voice changer is a great gag for all ages.
Turn any get-together into a party with this fun toy!
The Schylling Voice Changer distorts your voice 32 different ways. Create your own wacky sound by moving the buttons around. Great fun for kids of all ages

OCMerrill
12-13-2007, 07:25 PM
I like that Trumpet dealeo...or
You cant beat a Matell See n say though. Especially the farm animal version.
"Cow goes Mooooooooooo" Oh the Advil memories.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q291/connieh820/toys%20listed/100_1563.jpg

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 07:34 PM
Is a toss between the trumpet and the voice changer. Imagine both are very annoying but thinking he might have more fun changing his voice.

OCMerrill
12-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Is a toss between the trumpet and the voice changer. Imagine both are very annoying but thinking he might have more fun changing his voice.
Mom will just say the batteries died and pull them out.
You need to go manual labor...no batts for long lasting effects.

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 08:16 PM
I did think about that and am looking for a wind up type noise maker as well.
Maybe something like those party favor type wind-up noise maers.
Mom will just say the batteries died and pull them out.
You need to go manual labor...no batts for long lasting effects.

RitcheyRch
12-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Good point.
Little hands have a hard time winding.

BadKachina
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM
If loud doesn't work for you, there's always Playdough, water colors, slime, or sidewalk chalk. Messy stuff is always an annoying gift.;)

OCMerrill
12-13-2007, 09:05 PM
If loud doesn't work for you, there's always Playdough, water colors, slime, or sidewalk chalk. Messy stuff is always an annoying gift.;)
Nice. Don't forget Cheeto's. Makes for a nice snack while sitting on the carpet. :D

Zaairman
12-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Get them a recorder.... The plastic flute thing. Really cheap and stupid annoying... :D

Hustler
12-13-2007, 10:03 PM
There is a Plastic ball on a stick dealio, as you roll it there are small balls inside that pop off the inside of the bigger ball.
I smashed my kids into a block wall....hated that thing..good luck
I have this one at home now:mad: It really will not get any more annoying than this:devil:

YeLLowBoaT
12-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Don't forget those coragated tubes that when you spin them above your head they make an anoying howl... forget what they call them, but you know what I am talking about.

maxwedge
12-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Two words
Train Horn!
...and don't fuk around, get the big compressor, and some good sized tanks.:D

Mandelon
12-14-2007, 08:46 AM
I got one of these for my nephew one year.. A fireman's helmet with light and siren.
http://www.elc.co.uk/content/img/product/100411_ma.jpg

572Daytona
12-14-2007, 08:52 AM
My kids had furbys that were annoying as hell and once they started talking it was almost impossible to figure out how to shut them off. Once I ended up putting one inside of a suitcase and throwing it in the back of the closet until it finally shut up. Of course I was very unpleasantly suprised 6months later when I went to use the suitcase again for a trip I was taking. :D

Devilman
12-14-2007, 09:38 AM
Anyone have any good ideas for a very loud kids toy?
Want to get something for my gf's grandchild and want something very loud to annoy the parents.
Here ya go. Doesn't get much more annoying than kids screaming into a mike. Somebody gave this to our granddaughter for a birthday gift, but it mysteriously made its way to our house.:rolleyes: :idea: :D All I can say is payback is a bitch, lol... :crossx: :D
http://www.constplay.com/constplay.com/family/product_images/RED-23L.jpg
A star is born every time kids perform at this microphone that has built-in applause, laughter and drum roll sounds activated by 3 foot pedals. The stand adjusts from 25" to 42" H. and includes a removal mike, built-in amplifier and a jack for a radio or CD player if desired. Durable plastic. Minimal assembly. Uses 4 "C" batteries (not incl.) Ages 3 yrs. +. Sorry, no gift wrap or Express Delivery. OUR EXCLUSIVE.
$24.99 Set
And copy that on the Furbys, if they are even still around. Those are some irritating sonuvabitches & somehow the batteries seem to last for eternity. :mad: LOL :D

ROCCO
12-14-2007, 12:13 PM
1st hand experience here. A small accordian (sp?). No batteries required and only plays 2 very annoying notes.

wright27
12-14-2007, 12:45 PM
There is nothing better than a Toys R Us drum set. No batteries, completely out of tune, so they sound terrible. Will drive the parents up the wall. I speak from experience on this one.

Old Texan
12-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Bongo Drums.
Cheap, durable, and completely annoying.

CBadDad
12-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Get one of those fire engines or cop cars with the four buttons on the side that sound the different sirens and radio traffic.
I'll never forget how stupid I felt when I replaced the batteries on my son's after a year... :220v: