All of them? I was wondering....oh my:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

468miller
12-13-2007, 10:57 PM
no.........that shit happens in apache junction all the time..............:D

photo chick
12-14-2007, 05:58 AM
I was in Romania this year. It is by far one of the dirties places I've been, excluding Tijuana, Sau Paulo and Cairo. The noise was deafening also!! Luckily I never saw anyone crapping in the road! :eek:

ratso
12-14-2007, 06:00 AM
Looks like one of the back roads around Frisco...:jawdrop:
:D

photo chick
12-14-2007, 06:07 AM
Looks like one of the back roads around Frisco...:jawdrop:
:D
:eek: only b/c the Waco people are trying to infiltrate the neighborhood!;)

ratso
12-14-2007, 06:21 AM
:eek: only b/c the Waco people are trying to infiltrate the neighborhood!;)
Oh! Good One PC... Good One!:D

cdog
12-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Notice how the hooker mom has the nicest car in all the pics. I wonder if she get's to write it off as her mobile office.:)
The little boy's head peaking out cracks me up.:D :D :D

Jbb
12-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Inaccurate.....:jawdrop:
The picture below is not Romania, It was taken in Canada.
The driver is Tom Brown...the rest are his crew of thugs...
Tom has since this photo given up smoking, as he felt it adversely affected his ....Image...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45198&stc=1&d=1197656727

BajaMike
12-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Did you see this comment, after the pictures....I assume from a Romanian....regarding the Nazi's and the "final solution"............:idea:
Cristian Says:
"Here are some very bad examples, exceptions mostly because of gypsies; in fact the majority of romanians live in modern conditions closed to UE countries style, but what we can do with the gypsies. When I see these photos I really understand why gypsies were on the Final Solution germans list. So today we see whats happend because that german action didnt finished because of allied forces.
Thanks to americans and english we have these gypsies between us today. And they will do a lot worst not only in Romania but also in UE countries. So you’ll feel then the regret about final solution. Dont forget that romanians agreed about final solution with germans regarding the gypsies. So dont llook to us, romanians, why we have this minority, just ask the brave allied forces who never understood(untill now) the reason for final solution in case of gypsies"
:eek:

cdog
12-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Did you see this comment, after the pictures....I assume from a Romanian....regarding the Nazi's and the "final solution"............:idea:
Cristian Says:
"Here are some very bad examples, exceptions mostly because of gypsies; in fact the majority of romanians live in modern conditions closed to UE countries style, but what we can do with the gypsies. When I see these photos I really understand why gypsies were on the Final Solution germans list. So today we see whats happend because that german action didnt finished because of allied forces.
Thanks to americans and english we have these gypsies between us today. And they will do a lot worst not only in Romania but also in UE countries. So you’ll feel then the regret about final solution. Dont forget that romanians agreed about final solution with germans regarding the gypsies. So dont llook to us, romanians, why we have this minority, just ask the brave allied forces who never understood(untill now) the reason for final solution in case of gypsies"
:eek:
Sounds like history is gonna repeat it's self.:eek:

stoker
12-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Can someone photoshop RD's mug in the back of that car?