PDA

View Full Version : School dress codes....

Jbb
03-07-2006, 07:00 AM
A good idea Im thinking.....
http://www.sonicsrv.com/pics/319-schoolkids.jpg

deltarat
03-07-2006, 07:13 AM
If that was my daughter I would beat her ass for going out looking like that.

Coleitis22
03-07-2006, 07:15 AM
That can't be your daughter, That's Hooligan going to work over at Shockwave Bob's beauty parlor :p

a catered life
03-07-2006, 08:28 AM
my sweet lil precious girl wouldnt be caught dead wearing black socks :rolleyes:

HighRoller
03-07-2006, 08:36 AM
That picture would be funny if it weren't true. Last time I went to the mall I couldn't believe some of the crap that parents let their kids leave the house wearing. Doesn't anyone say "NO" to their kids anymore?

Tom Brown
03-07-2006, 08:58 AM
If I were the kid in the yellow shirt, I would beat her ass for going out looking like that.

a catered life
03-07-2006, 09:06 AM
If I were the kid in the yellow shirt, I would beat her ass for going out looking like that.
I IF WERE THE KID IN THE YELLOW SHIRT I WOULD BE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO SACK THAT :p

Desert Rat
03-07-2006, 09:06 AM
I guess when you live in a trailer you don't have alot of room for cloths! :rolleyes:

Jbb
03-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Brown,...I am reporting you to the moderator...[HH]....cause I am offended by that blatant threat in your siggy....you will likely be banned for life.... :p

Hardly Satisfied
03-07-2006, 10:49 AM
I like that

Tom Brown
03-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Brown,...I am reporting you to the moderator...[HH]....cause I am offended by that blatant threat in your siggy....you will likely be banned for life.... :p
It offends me too. That's why I put it there. :D

Jbb
03-07-2006, 12:03 PM
It offends me too. That's why I put it there. :D
Is this more of you're ..."Perception is Reality" Psychobabble....?

BigDogIvan
03-07-2006, 12:07 PM
That picture would be funny if it weren't true. Last time I went to the mall I couldn't believe some of the crap that parents let their kids leave the house wearing. Doesn't anyone say "NO" to their kids anymore?
I would bet that her parents don't know she is dressing like that. In my experiance the kid goes out the door looking respectfull. Stops at the freinds house where the parents are off to work early and changes. and is able to straighten up before getting home..

Cole Trickle
03-07-2006, 12:51 PM
I would love to play along but....
Dosen't she appear to have a large Tattoo on her right shoulder blade?
I would guess that she is 18+ and they are not on a school campus. :crossx: :cry:
If she is 18+ than I say good for her;)
If under 18 her parents need to punch her in the baby maker!! :argue:

Starloans
03-07-2006, 01:34 PM
:argue:
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE BITCHIN ABOUT?????
SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE ALL THE CHICKS AT THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!
AND I BET MOST OF YOU GUYS WOULDN'T EVEN ASK HER FOR ID IF YOU'RE FULL OF BEER!!!!!!!
HIPOCRITES!!!!!!!! :cry:
J/K :rollside:

a catered life
03-07-2006, 01:39 PM
AND I BET MOST OF YOU GUYS WOULDN'T EVEN ASK HER FOR ID IF YOU'RE FULL OF BEER!!!!!!!
good point :idea:

Waist Deep
03-07-2006, 01:47 PM
I think it would take too long to get that shirt off with all them knots!

a catered life
03-07-2006, 02:01 PM
what do you thing the 4" blade pocket knife is for..hunting :)

moneypit
03-07-2006, 02:07 PM
A good idea Im thinking.....
http://www.sonicsrv.com/pics/319-schoolkids.jpg
I think that boy is giving her an invite already. His right hand might be using an asian mating gesture. Or he might be telling her he's a big baller and she waisting her time.

a catered life
03-07-2006, 02:16 PM
maybe he thinking about how many ways hes going to make her scream daddy poo poo

moneypit
03-07-2006, 02:17 PM
"You got girlfriend vietnam?"

Desert Rat
03-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I would bet that her parents don't know she is dressing like that. In my experiance the kid goes out the door looking respectfull. Stops at the freinds house where the parents are off to work early and changes. and is able to straighten up before getting home..
Dought they care...............L OO K at the size of the TAT on the girls back!! Besides how do we know that this is even a picture of a girl going to school?? As far as we know she could be a hooker infront of a mall!

a catered life
03-07-2006, 04:32 PM
"You got girlfriend vietnam?"
that would be "me love u long time: :p

Ziggy
03-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Same old double standard that is prevalent.
Do as I say and not as I do..........same for women as it is for men.
In certain context most guys on HB would drool over the pic......but when we put it into daughter context its a different story.

Big H
03-07-2006, 05:45 PM
The whole tattoo thing and being 18 just doesn't fly anymore. I have seen plenty of examples of girls either having a fake ID or just not getting asked for ID when they go to get a tattoo. The place I get my hair cut has rockabilly style girls and last time I was there a girl came in to get her hair done. She sported a shiny new rose tattoo that was the whole top of her chest. It was her 16th b-day present from her boyfriend...the tattoo artist. You think he tats her underage friends too? Um,yeah.
Also, if this girl really is in school as the way the picture looks, then apparently you guys don't recall how girls would bring a "change" of clothes that the parents didn't know about. They go to their girlfriends place who is stashing clothes and the parents leave early or they just stash that skimpy stuff in the car and the parents don't know it exists.
I'm half finding humor and half scared. I have a 10 year old daughter now so I have to be the dad and say that these outfits are horrendous but 15 years ago when I was in high school I was loving the trashy girls and they were loving me. :wink: