PDA

View Full Version : C.T.--What Happened?

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 09:14 AM
From a few posts and sigs out there, it appears that CT may have had something go wrong. Any truth to this?
I don't personally know CT, but I can say that from what I've seen from him on the boards, he's always been helpful and active in many threads. And, you can't deny the often irrelevant yet hilarious one liners that pop up into threads from time to time. So, whats the scoop? I'm only guessing that maybe he typed something a little overboard and someone got their feelings hurt, but I'll wait to hear more detail before I go into this further.

OnlyMoney
12-15-2007, 09:17 AM
I don't know what happened, but from what I've read this morning....it is probably true.
And CT is the most easy-going and one of the nicest people on this forum. He always has a lot of knowledge to pass along.
But don't tell anyone, don't want to tarnish his reputation.
Hope to see you back soon Tater. OOOOps, CT. :D

Rexone
12-15-2007, 09:20 AM
I hope not, CT is a much valued member here. :(

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 09:27 AM
He was just a little frustrated that he could not put his old avatar up and had a moment out loud:D

Rexone
12-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Is that the one above?

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Yep, that's the one.
Which leads me to a question for ya Rex. How come some of us have the ability to post animated pics/avatars and some don't?

RiverToysJas
12-15-2007, 09:32 AM
How come some of us have the ability to post animated pics/avatars and some don't?
I don't think that's true.....gif or .jpg, shouldn't matter who you are.
Unless some people are making .gif's that are too large of a file size...I can see that.

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Yep, that's the one.
Which leads me to a question for ya Rex. How come some of us have the ability to post animated pics/avatars and some don't?
I can relate. I had my little burning man for years, and some fag removed it from my sig. :mad:

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:39 AM
I don't think that's true.....gif or .jpg, shouldn't matter who you are.
Unless some people are making .gif's that are too large of a file size...I can see that.
Actually, everytime I try to upload an animated image, I get this:
You may not upload animated images.
Under my "Signature Permissions", the 'Can Upload Animated GIFs for sig' is set to "No".

Magic34
12-15-2007, 09:42 AM
From a few posts and sigs out there, it appears that CT may have had something go wrong. Any truth to this?
I don't personally know CT, but I can say that from what I've seen from him on the boards, he's always been helpful and active in many threads. And, you can't deny the often irrelevant yet hilarious one liners that pop up into threads from time to time. So, whats the scoop? I'm only guessing that maybe he typed something a little overboard and someone got their feelings hurt, but I'll wait to hear more detail before I go into this further.
I wasn't paying attention. Where did this come from?

RiverToysJas
12-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Under my "Signature Permissions", the 'Can Upload Animated GIFs for sig' is set to "No".
What if you just upload it somewhere else, and add it like it any other image? Does it allow you to post a .gif at all?
RTJas

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Yeppers your right..Had the same message:mad:

Rexone
12-15-2007, 09:44 AM
I believe when the upgrade was made the ani gif option for avatars was changed by admin for users because of some very large file size images and not a good way to limit that. At least that's the story I got when I asked. I can still load them though if they're not huge.

Rexone
12-15-2007, 09:45 AM
What if you just upload it somewhere else, and add it like it any other image? Does it allow you to post a .gif at all?
RTJas
That might work for users. Never tried it.

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Anyway of getting CT's put up for him REX?

Rexone
12-15-2007, 09:46 AM
If CT wants that loaded just have him PM me.

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 09:47 AM
If CT wants that loaded just have him PM me.
Copy that..:D
I tried hosting it and I got the same message.

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:50 AM
It does the same thing whether you link to it or try to upload it.

photo chick
12-15-2007, 09:51 AM
I don't know what happened but last night he made a post saying he was pissed off....and poof he was gone. I miss him already! :(

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 09:51 AM
I wasn't paying attention. Where did this come from?
Well, thats why I didn't want to get too carried away in his defense if nothing happened. :D I did read in one thread (trying to remember which one) that there was a whole thread deleted because of him, and of course with "In memory of CT", I just was looking for a little clarification on this. Of course, I'm really hoping to out someone that got "offended" by something CT said. :D

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 09:53 AM
I believe when the upgrade was made the ani gif option for avatars was changed by admin for users because of some very large file size images and not a good way to limit that. At least that's the story I got when I asked. I can still load them though if they're not huge.
How is it that YOU can load it, but not the user? Ridiculous.

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't know what happened but last night he made a post saying he was pissed off....and poof he was gone. I miss him already! :(
He will be back,just looking for some aspirin right now;)

maxwedge
12-15-2007, 10:03 AM
I got that message too, so instead of uploading it directly I copied the properties off the GIF file and posted in the text section of the sig line area just like you would an ordinary Photo. All based on advice from Cheap Thrills and Bilge.:D

RitcheyRch
12-15-2007, 10:15 AM
Come back CT we miss you.

Rexone
12-15-2007, 10:33 AM
How is it that YOU can load it, but not the user? Ridiculous.
Cause I'm the moderator :D
(Admin wanted an easy way to control file size on avatars. This was his choice)

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
And for that someone needs to animate your avatar. Where the hell is Bilge when we need him? :D :D

photo chick
12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
He will be back,just looking for some aspirin right now;)
Yeah, I hope so, he did mention he was into the bottle last night too!! ;) :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I hope so, he did mention he was into the bottle last night too!! ;) :D
Yeah something about Sierra Nevada':D

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 10:44 AM
I don't care too much about the avatar, I was talking about the ani-sig. Please tell me I have you to blame for removing it. :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 10:50 AM
I had my little burning man for years, and some fag removed it from my sig. :mad:
Is this first hand info?:D

Cheap Thrills
12-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey guys I'm still here.
First I want to thank everybody for the kind words of support. I sometimes wonder if my input here is really actually worth the time and effort I put into it.
This thread among the other threads in my support that somehow mysteriously disappeared have proven to me that I am appreciated.
Thank You All.
Second ~ I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to the HB community and it's Administrators for being a drunk ass yesterday. I could have, should have handled the problem in a more mature fashion. It's out of character for me to fly off the handle like that even while drinking. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of the way I acted. My apologies once again.
So with that said , could somebody please fix my avatar ?
Sincerely I am
T.

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Is this first hand info?:D
You know it couldn't possibly be a heterosexual individual. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-15-2007, 10:53 AM
I wasn't on last night, so I didn't notice you were gone :D but I would have missed you :)

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 10:59 AM
This thread among the other threads in my support that somehow mysteriously disappeared have proven to me that I am appreciated.
Who the hell told you that? We just wanted to make sure if you left it wasn't our fault. :D :D :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Hey guys I'm still here.
First I want to thank everybody for the kind words of support. I sometimes wonder if my input here is really actually worth the time and effort I put into it.
Thank You All.
Second ~ I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to the HB community and it's Administrators for being a drunk ass yesterday. I could have, should have handled the problem in a more mature fashion. It's out of character for me to fly off the handle like that even while drinking. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of the way I acted. My apologies once again.
Sincerely I am
T.
Very nice T..
The only problem I have with the thread you posted last night , not enough people read it before it got deleted...Its was focking funny:D

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 11:03 AM
CT, I didn't see any of the thread in question, but you're a little harsh on yourself. If anyone is holding a little drunkeness against you, F em. They'll get over it. You, as is everyone else, is allowed to post up on HB, while under the influence and occasionally make what can only be construed as an ASS the next day. ;)

Cheap Thrills
12-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Very nice T..
The only problem I have with the thread you posted last night , not enough people read it before it got deleted...Its was focking funny:D
I'm kinda sorry it got deleted too. but in a way I'm glad it was.
It was just a silly avatar I don't know why I went off like I did.
T.

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm kinda sorry it got deleted too. but in a way I'm glad it was.
It was just a silly avatar I don't know why I went off like I did.
T.
After all this I would like to see it back..Its fits:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 11:29 AM
After all this I would like to see it back..Its fits:D
I'll second that! :D

~FM
12-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey guys I'm still here.
Thank You All.
Sincerely I am
T.
Yay! Thank-you for coming back; I wasn't looking forward to the adjustment of life on HB without ya. :wink:

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Yay! Thank-you for coming back; I wasn't looking forward to the adjustment of life on HB without ya. :wink:
Look on the bright side...at least we weren't losing Jbb & Brown :D

pw_Tony
12-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey guys I'm still here.
Thank You All.
Sincerely I am
T.
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc103/gixxer-squid/150_tits.gif
:D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Holy crap!! :2purples:

Rexone
12-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey guys I'm still here.
Thank You All.
Sincerely I am
T.
I wasn't here and missed it. Perhaps you could repost the content. :confused: :D :D
I will see what I can do on the avatar. :)

Rexone
12-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Is that the one above?
Alrighty where did it go :confused:

~FM
12-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Look on the bright side...at least we weren't losing Jbb & Brown :D
Kodak moments , bran and cheese forever! :D :cool:

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Alrighty where did it go :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/avatar6924_1.gif

Cheap Thrills
12-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Thanks Sweetie. You know I always have a little bit of you with me at all times and you're never far from thought ;)
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc103/gixxer-squid/150_tits.gif
Good Googley Moogley Mamma :p
I wasn't here and missed it. Perhaps you could repost the content. :confused: :D :D
I don't think that would be a good idea. I don't think the consistent overuse of the F bomb would go over too well again not to mention the good night and go to hell closing was a little overboard.
I will see what I can do on the avatar. :)
Thanks man...
T.

~FM
12-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks Sweetie. You know I always have a little bit of you with me at all times and you're never far from thought ;)
T.
I KNOW!!! :)

pw_Tony
12-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Good Googley Moogley Mamma :p
T.
We were on a roll last night :D

Biglue
12-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Just posting to see my new avatar from Bilge......better be good. :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Just posting to see my new avatar from Bilge......better be good. :D
Whats up Mexican't?:D

Biglue
12-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Nut'n much. Been busy lately, no more internet access at work....new job, yadda, yadda yadda. :)

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Nut'n much. Been busy lately, no more internet access at work....new job, yadda, yadda yadda. :)
Yeah thats what I kind of heard through the internet grapevine.
Hope all is good with you and the family.Missy is yelling hi big daddy to you.

Biglue
12-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah thats what I kind of heard through the internet grapevine.
Hope all is good with you and the family.Missy is yelling hi big daddy to you.
Give her a big hug n hello from me. I'm good...long story but I had to get a new job after a helluva surprising change in employment status....:mad: :eek: . How's things gong your way?

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Give her a big hug n hello from me. I'm good...long story but I had to get a new job after a helluva surprising change in employment status....:mad: :eek: . How's things gong your way?
Well I hope the new job is going good for you..
It was going good till the writers went on strike:mad:
Missy and I just got back from England,Portugal and Spain for three weeks. We are trying to play catch up with the kids right now with all the christmas shopping and decorating:D
Jonny pretty much ****ed his life up and is probably going back to jail:mad: But other then that we are doing great.

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Looks like C.T. got his avatar back! SWEET! :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Who's CT?:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Who's CT?:D
Aw hell I dunno I must be drunk again :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Aw hell I dunno I must be drunk again :D
Its a little early isn't it? or I must be late again:D

Cheap Thrills
12-15-2007, 02:25 PM
YAY !!! :D I'll never try to change it again. whilst drinking the hooch
T.

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 02:27 PM
T.
Thats better,,,,first round on CT:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 02:27 PM
T.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE FOCKERS REPLACED C.T.'S AVATAR!!! THIS FOCKIN' BOARD SUCKS FOR THAT! I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW DEEPLY OFFENDED I AM BY THAT AVATAR OF HIS!!! I'M SO DONE WITH HOT BOAT!!!
:D :D :D :D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Its a little early isn't it? or I must be late again:D
Day late, dollar short bro! :D

Cheap Thrills
12-15-2007, 02:31 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE FOCKERS REPLACED C.T.'S AVATAR!!! THIS FOCKIN' BOARD SUCKS FOR THAT! I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW DEEPLY OFFENDED I AM BY THAT AVATAR OF HIS!!! I'M SO DONE WITH HOT BOAT!!!
:D :D :D :D
LMAO You need to throw a few F Bombs in there and tell em to go to....... :D
T.

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 02:32 PM
T.
Can we wait a little later for that:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 02:33 PM
T.
Uh...oh yeah...sorry...better luck next time :D

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 02:38 PM
T.
Hair of the dog my man. ;)

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Love the view
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/62ba6770.jpg

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Love the view
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/62ba6770.jpg
We should "animate" that...:D

photo chick
12-15-2007, 03:16 PM
T.
It was funny, I read it just after you posted it and I laughed and then wondered wait....is he serious? Glad you're back!! No reason to be so hard on yourself either...:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 03:18 PM
It was funny, I read it just after you posted it and I laughed and then wondered wait....is he serious? Glad you're back!! No reason to be so hard on yourself either...:D
I wished I could've copied and pasted it before they pulled it. DAMN! You always think of the best shit after the fact! :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 03:47 PM
We should "animate" that...:D
I do have a couple that are ready to go:D

Sleeper CP
12-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Good reading ;)
CT, everyone has an off night every now and then. You showed a few people how to apologize sincerely and with class, I hope they take heed (sp).
I'm sorry I didn't see it though.:(
Does anyone know what jetaholic did to get banned:confused: ?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

Baja Big Dog
12-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Todd...you big pussy....we told you last night not to apologize, and you gave into the "MAN"...words cant express my disappointment, the redneck gave in!!!!
Oh well, the tunes last night were assume...glad you finally got to bed, close to 3 AM your time huh???:eek:
Well from the keyboard challenged here were glad your back...pussy!!!:D

pw_Tony
12-15-2007, 04:18 PM
http://www.socaljetboats.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10555/kitchen.jpg

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 04:24 PM
http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/bananabehind.gif:D

Cheap Thrills
12-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Todd...you big pussy....we told you last night not to apologize, and you gave into the "MAN"...words cant express my disappointment, the redneck gave in!!!!
Oh well, the tunes last night were assume...glad you finally got to bed, close to 3 AM your time huh???:eek:
Well from the keyboard challenged here were glad your back...pussy!!!:D
Yeah I'm sorry to have disappointed you.
But what I did was uncalled for and I am one to admit when I'm wrong.
You're right. I am a big puss. :p
Oh hell yeah... Tell her to call me :D
T.

soupersonic
12-15-2007, 04:41 PM
T.
I just wanna know.... have you seen my squirrel ?

XtrmWakeborder
12-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Whoa!:D

Baja Big Dog
12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Yeah I'm sorry to have disappointed you.
But what I did was uncalled for and I am one to admit when I'm wrong.
You're right. I am a big puss. :p
Oh hell yeah... Tell her to call me :D
T.
Well, were glad your back...:D
PS..how was the head this morning???

Tom Brown
12-15-2007, 04:51 PM
... he made a post saying he was pissed off....and poof he was gone.
I don't know what you people did to piss CT off but I've got to stand with my bro so I'm outta here. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 05:49 PM
What is an animated avatar? And where do I get one? http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Ok trouble maker:mad: ..
How u been my friend?

Biglue
12-15-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm doin pretty good.... for a one legged fat man in an ass kickin contest
How are you and your hottie wife doin?
Sup Jeff. Take it easy on those asses huh. LOL
Hope all is well brother....and thanks for the new avatar focker. :devil: :)

Rexone
12-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Nice Fridge :)
I don't know what you people did to piss CT off but I've got to stand with my bro so I'm outta here. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
Good riddance. friggin Canatards. :mad:

photo chick
12-15-2007, 07:05 PM
You'll be back.....tonight I bet or Brian will kick your butt!! :D

Biglue
12-15-2007, 07:06 PM
You'll be back.....tonight I bet or Brian will kick your butt!! :D
Hiya Lori. How are you doing?

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 07:11 PM
lol your funny..
We have been good,a little tired from our traveling but getting back to normal I guess.
You have alot of snow up there huh?

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 07:18 PM
lol your funny..
What...is your wife not hot or somethin'? :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 07:30 PM
What...is your wife not hot or somethin'? :D
I was laughing at Bilge for this^^^^^^
I know my wife is hot:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Unlike you, she don't like puss...:D :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Unlike you, she don't like puss...:D :D
http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/attachment.php?attachmentid=278&stc=1&d=1161398http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/attachment.php?attachmentid=278&stc=1&d=1161398

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 07:43 PM
http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/attachment.php?attachmentid=278&stc=1&d=1161398http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/attachment.php?attachmentid=278&stc=1&d=1161398
Check again bro :D :D :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Check again bro :D :D :D
http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 07:48 PM
http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/lmao.gif
I honestly can't see why the hell you're laughin' after I tapped dat azz last night :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 07:51 PM
I honestly can't see why the hell you're laughin' after I tapped dat azz last night :D
Thats was only after I got donehttp://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/wave-finger.gif

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Thats was only after I got donehttp://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/greatlakesoffshore/images/smilies/wave-finger.gif
Is that where these sores came from!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Is that where these sores came from!? :eek: :eek: :eek:
You need to switch hands:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 07:58 PM
You need to switch hands:D
Dammit...I keep forgetting I used THAT hand on your mom :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Dammit...I keep forgetting I used THAT hand on your mom :D
My mom said you weren't that good either;)

photo chick
12-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Hiya Lori. How are you doing?
Hey Lue!!! I'm good how's life? Where ya been, working too much I see!!!:)

Biglue
12-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey Lue!!! I'm good how's life? Where ya been, working too much I see!!!:)
Doing great actually, thanks for asking. Just busy with some changes lately. Happy holidays. :)

photo chick
12-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Doing great actually, thanks for asking. Just busy with some changes lately. Happy holidays. :)
Thank you. yeah I have a few changes lately myself......
Happy Holidays to you also!! :D

Biglue
12-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Thank you. yeah I have a few changes lately myself......
Happy Holidays to you also!! :D
Hope those changes are good ones and thank you. :)

OCMerrill
12-16-2007, 10:53 AM
CT -
I have been in a trade "class" in Vegas the past two days so an am pretty disconnected.
I hope your all good CT....So you got a little mad at the "Man". BFD.
Face it...your Loved dude.
Did you mix booze and bug spray? :D :D
My computer decisions would purely suck with out T's input. This guy knows his shit and is ALWAYS willing to lend some brain cells.
One day...Corner office :D
Peace T.

Cheap Thrills
12-16-2007, 11:17 AM
CT -
I have been in a trade "class" in Vegas the past two days so an am pretty disconnected.
I hope your all good CT....So you got a little mad at the "Man". BFD.
Face it...your Loved dude.
Did you mix booze and bug spray? :D :D
My computer decisions would purely suck with out T's input. This guy knows his shit and is ALWAYS willing to lend some brain cells.
One day...Corner office :D
Peace T.
Thanks Man, it was just a momentary lapse of better judgment on my part.
It's not like I don't have them often enough.
After the attack of the Purple Turkeys I quit the bugspray.
Corner Office...heel yeeeuh. Don't forget the secretary with big bewbiez :p
T.

OCMerrill
12-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks Man, it was just a momentary lapse of better judgment on my part.
It's not like I don't have them often enough.
After the attack of the Purple Turkeys I quit the bugspray.
Corner Office...heel yeeeuh. Don't forget the secretary with big bewbiez :p
T.
Wouldn't have it any other way! :D