PDA

View Full Version : Christmas trains......

boatsnblondes
12-15-2007, 12:50 PM
How many of you have trains around your Christmas trees?? If you do, lets see them......!!

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 12:53 PM
When you jerk off, do you fantasize about trains?

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Oooooh Daylight...oooooooh 4449....oh oh oh.......AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! :D

Sean5474
12-15-2007, 01:14 PM
We used to, but it became to much of a pain.

RiverToysJas
12-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Takes me about a week to get mine all set up. I do a different layout every year.
I'll get some photos up in the next few days.
RTJas :D

boatsnblondes
12-15-2007, 05:29 PM
When you jerk off, do you fantasize about trains?
Dude. Why the crude remark? I just like trains. Don't you? Are you an anti-trainite?

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Dude. Why the crude remark? I just like trains. Don't you? Are you an anti-trainite?
Its not a remark, its a QUESTION. That QUESTION came to mind after reading this thread, and most other posts that you make, happens to be about trains. I picture you walking around constantly mumbling "train train train, woot woot, train train train, chugga chugga." I have nothing against trains, love trains, toy trains, real trains, doing the trains with my kids, but I don't drool at the sight of a train.

lakeluver
12-15-2007, 07:39 PM
They're not exactly under the tree because there's too many presents.. but here's my trains...

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Its not a remark, its a QUESTION. That QUESTION came to mind after reading this thread, and most other posts that you make, happens to be about trains. I fantasize about you walking around constantly mumbling "train train train, woot woot, train train train, chugga chugga."
Fixed :D
I have nothing against trains, love trains, toy trains, real trains, doing the trains with my kids, ....
WTF!!!???

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 07:55 PM
:D Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Dream
Its not a remark, its a QUESTION. That QUESTION came to mind after reading this thread, and most other posts that you make, happens to be about trains. I fantasize about you walking around constantly mumbling "train train train, woot woot, train train train, chugga chugga."
Fixed :D
WTF!!!???
Oh shit here we gooooooooooooo:D :D :D

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Do you work for a media organization? :D

Wet Dream
12-15-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm so glad you can't change the original text.

bordsmnj
12-15-2007, 09:35 PM
this is bitchen
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45306&d=1197776371
i don't give a shit what anyone says. trains are cool.

boatsnblondes
12-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Its not a remark, its a QUESTION. That QUESTION came to mind after reading this thread, and most other posts that you make, happens to be about trains. I picture you walking around constantly mumbling "train train train, woot woot, train train train, chugga chugga." I have nothing against trains, love trains, toy trains, real trains, doing the trains with my kids, but I don't drool at the sight of a train.
Guilty as charged. So what? Too bad for you I guess. I love them, good clean fun, artistic, cutting edge stuff. Specially in winter, when it's too cold for the boat. Get over it dude, and leave the crude stuff at the door. :D
My old layout, 15'x10', in my garage. SN3 Narrow gauge, set in Colorado, late 30's, early 40's....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45317&stc=1&d=1197789337

topless
12-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Guilty as charged. So what? Too bad for you I guess. I love them, good clean fun, artistic, cutting edge stuff. Specially in winter, when it's too cold for the boat. Get over it dude, and leave the crude stuff at the door. :D
My old layout, 15'x10', in my garage. SN3 Narrow gauge, set in Colorado, late 30's, early 40's....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45317&stc=1&d=1197789337Do you have miniature pitbulls to lay down on the track?????:idea: :D

talkinghead
12-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Lionel Polar Express - Love it!

boatsnblondes
12-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Do you have miniature pitbulls to lay down on the track?????:idea: :D
Nah, my layout is animal friendly...too bad the real world isn't huh Ali? BTW, how have ya been....was readin' up on your sparrin over there with JetoWTF..looks like your still on top of your game....
In reality, running over ANYTHING is just no fun...sept maybe the occasional possum?

topless
12-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Nah, my layout is animal friendly...too bad the real world isn't huh Ali? BTW, how have ya been....was readin' up on your sparrin over there with JetoWTF..looks like your still on top of your game....
In reality, running over ANYTHING is just no fun...sept maybe the occasional possum?I'm good. Glad to see you back. I think JetoWTF (great name for him btw) is just drunk tonight.

topless
12-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Its hard for her to lose when she is having a battle of wits with someone that came unarmed.No shit huh? LOL

boatsnblondes
12-15-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm good. Glad to see you back. I think JetoWTF (great name for him btw) is just drunk tonight.
Not all the way back, just trying to take this place in small(er) doses..seems to work....well for me....glad to see you, in the internet sense....I'm off to bed, give him hell....nighters......

topless
12-15-2007, 11:47 PM
Not all the way back, just trying to take this place in small(er) doses..seems to work....well for me....glad to see you, in the internet sense....I'm off to bed, give him hell....nighters......Good night.

lakeluver
12-16-2007, 05:53 AM
this is bitchen
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45306&d=1197776371
i don't give a shit what anyone says. trains are cool.
Thanks and I second that...been doing it for over 20 yrs....nothing like it, great relaxation, employs many skills and the family gets into it as well...

HammerDown
12-16-2007, 07:33 AM
How about some good old HO Slot-Car and HO car tracks...during my youth we had some local huge tracks to go to for the day...good times.

Noisy Nova
12-16-2007, 08:18 AM
My brother just gave me several boxes of HO stuff. (he's gone O gauge) Now I get to convert the 2nd floor to a layout. :D

boatsnblondes
12-16-2007, 08:38 AM
How about some good old HO Slot-Car and HO car tracks...during my youth we had some local huge tracks to go to for the day...good times.
Funny you should mention this....I found this on ebay yesterday......let me know what ya think.......:)
http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-SCALE-WIZ-TRACK-SLOT-CARS-POWER-SUPPLY-CLOCK-NR_W0QQitemZ120197499614QQihZ002QQcategoryZ2619QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HammerDown
12-16-2007, 08:57 AM
Funny you should mention this....I found this on ebay yesterday......let me know what ya think.......:)
http://cgi.ebay.com/HO-SCALE-WIZ-TRACK-SLOT-CARS-POWER-SUPPLY-CLOCK-NR_W0QQitemZ120197499614QQihZ002QQcategoryZ2619QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
That's pretty neat for the house...
When just a little Ray-Ray I had a darn good sized HO-scale Car track/layout at my parents home. I still have all the Hopped up cars(Willie/Nomads etc) and my old Lionel Trains from the 60's they bought me when I was just a little guy.
*Now the pro place for slot-cars way back when was a HUGE A+P converted Food store my older brother took me to...4 massive multi lane tracks...some had 10 lanes as I recall w/ extreme high bank turns etc. I remember several workers running around in the center of each track fetching spun out cars and such...lol...good times.

boatsnblondes
12-16-2007, 08:59 AM
That's pretty neat for the house...
When just a little Ray-Ray I had a darn good sized HO-scale Car track/layout at my parents home. I still have all the Hopped up cars(Willie/Nomads etc) and my old Lionel Trains from the 60's they bought me when I was just a little guy.
*Now the pro place for slot-cars way back when was a HUGE A+P converted Food store my older brother took me to...4 massive multi lane tracks...some had 10 lanes as I recall w/ extreme high bank turns etc. I remember several workers running around in the center of each track fetching spun out cars and such...lol...good times.
These types of indoor tracks are back, call your local hobby shops, find out if there is one near you, bet there is....never too late to rediscover a hobby....for some reason, people think once we grow up, we have to leave all this cool, fun stuff behind....I disagree......:D

Rvr Swpr
12-16-2007, 09:11 AM
When you get down to So.Cal you should try and spend a day in Fillmore Ca.

HammerDown
12-16-2007, 09:13 AM
These types of indoor tracks are back, call your local hobby shops, find out if there is one near you, bet there is....never too late to rediscover a hobby....for some reason, people think once we grow up, we have to leave all this cool, fun stuff behind....I disagree......:D
:idea: Hmmm, I never would have thought the huge Slot car trax were still around like back in the late 60's, especially with all the popularity of RC gas/electric Hobbies and such.
:idea: LOL...what did I ever do with my old COX Dune Buggy and VW Beattle from back then...I remember you were the king of the block when ya made one of those an RC...remember?
*I do have a very well known Hobby shop locally (people travel quite a distance to visit)...I know my Brother spent well over $10K on RC Planes there...but he's never mentioned the old Slot Car fad still being around somewhere...I'll look into it for sure.

boatsnblondes
12-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Follow this link, they should be able to point you in the right direction....not too far from you either.....in MD.
http://www.rctrack.com/slot_cars/index.html

HammerDown
12-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Yea, that's right, the local kids from the late 60's would fear my line up! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_092.jpg
And forget about these four...I took all their Pink Slips...lol
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_094.jpg

HammerDown
12-16-2007, 11:03 AM
I dug a few more of my memories out...definitely from the 60's!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Picture_0762.jpg

HammerDown
12-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Follow this link, they should be able to point you in the right direction....not too far from you either.....in MD.
http://www.rctrack.com/slot_cars/index.html
Good stuff...

earl-bob
12-16-2007, 04:43 PM
I Want To Start My Kid With A Train Set Next Year For Christmas ( He'll Be Almost Three) I Hope He Gets Into It And It Becomes A Tradition. I Don't Know Where To Get Started. Any Help?

boatsnblondes
12-17-2007, 12:35 AM
I Want To Start My Kid With A Train Set Next Year For Christmas ( He'll Be Almost Three) I Hope He Gets Into It And It Becomes A Tradition. I Don't Know Where To Get Started. Any Help?
Get something BIG. Like lionel, or LGB....something that little fingers can handle. Lionel is a good starter set because it is big, and if it comes off the track, his little hands can rerail it fairly easy, thus, less frustration, and he likes it. Kids turn off on anything if the frustration factor is high enough. Do a search for Lionel on Ebay, or, better yet, find a good local hobby shop and stop in. Lionel is big enough, that for the moment, you can just set it up on the floor.....hope this helps.....BnB

earl-bob
12-17-2007, 07:35 AM
THANKS FOR THE INFO BnB . I HAVE ABOUT 15 BUDDIES THAT WORK FOR BNSF MOST OF THEM THINK IT WOULD BE COOL SO THEY COULD BUY CARS FOR HIM AND ME HAVE TO MESS WITH IT. I DON'T MIND IT IS ABOUT THE KIDS!!