PDA

View Full Version : Calling you out Jetaholic.......

topless
12-15-2007, 08:20 PM
You my friend need to get your facts straight before you drag people through the mud with what you claim to hear. You might want to shut up while you're still ahead. :idea:

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:22 PM
You my friend need to get your facts straight before you drag people through the mud with what you claim to hear. Oh and speaking of what you hear, maybe you can tell us what is so we can all join in on your fun tonight. :idea:
Haven't you caught on yet!? "Facts" and "what I claim to hear" are two different things. :D
However...
<-----Pics don't lie :D :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
12-15-2007, 08:22 PM
He's focked for starting rumors:eek:

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Yep it was him:D Hows that bus jet-o-boy:D

Biglue
12-15-2007, 08:25 PM
SHIT!!!!! Just when I was getting ready to split tonight. :sqeyes:

topless
12-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Haven't you caught on yet!? "Facts" and "what I claim to hear" are two different things. :D
However...
<-----Pics don't lie :D :D :DYeah pics don't lie. I'm a big slut and you Mr. Angel boy have never tried to screw anyone over on the boards now have you? I don't have pictures but you know, that's just what I heard.

photo chick
12-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Ali thank you for saying what I do not have the balls to say!!! ;) :D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Yep it was him:D Hows that bus jet-o-boy:D
I dunno...
<-----judging by my "non-animated" avatar I'd say it's doin' alright! :D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Round #1 Goes to Topless...

topless
12-15-2007, 08:27 PM
SHIT!!!!! Just when I was getting ready to split tonight. :sqeyes:Lou, I couldn't let you down.:D

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah pics don't lie. I'm a big slut and you Mr. Angel boy have never tried to screw anyone over on the boards now have you? I don't have pictures but you know, that's just what I heard.
I hear you believe everything you hear..
I mean...that's just what I heard...

Biglue
12-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Lou, I couldn't let you down.:D
Thank you Topper, that's why I love ya. :D :D

topless
12-15-2007, 08:33 PM
I hear you believe everything you hear..
I mean...that's just what I heard...
How drunk are you tonight and what the hell is your problem? You might want to quit now before you really piss someone off.

photo chick
12-15-2007, 08:34 PM
How drunk are you tonight and what the hell is your problem? You might want to quit now before you really piss someone off.
Too late on that one....:D

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 08:34 PM
No shit hun..You want me to call WW for some back up?:rolleyes:

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:35 PM
How drunk are you tonight
Not drinking actually...if I were drinking I would be at the bar instead of at home on Hot Boat.
and what the hell is your problem?
No problems here
You might want to quit now before you really piss someone off.
Quitters never win and winners never quit. :D

topless
12-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Too late on that one....:DI know but if he keeps this up, he'll soon regret tonight.

topless
12-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Not drinking actually...if I were drinking I would be at the bar instead of at home on Hot Boat.
No problems here
Quitters never win and winners never quit. :DThen let me rephase this so you can comprehend, WHAT THE FOCK IS YOUR P R O B L E M TONIGHT? Is life so bad for you right now that you feel the need to talk shit about women?

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Then let me rephase this so you can comprehend, WHAT THE FOCK IS YOUR P R O B L E M TONIGHT? Is life so bad for you right now that you feel the need to talk shit about women?
Show me the "shit talking" about women you're referring to...
However...if you're referring to the whole "but don't quote me on that that's just what I heard" line that is my new running gag...
But don't quote me on that...
That's just what I heard...:D

Mike Oxbig
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Ok girls I'm here to save you...how ya doing Photo Chickie and Topper?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the douchbag that received goods for his boat from another HB'er and failed to ever pay him or return his calls?

27 Awesome cat
buzz Kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biglue
Then let me rephase this so you can comprehend, WHAT THE FOCK IS YOUR P R O B L E M TONIGHT? Is life so bad for you right now that you feel the need to talk shit about women?
And Topper grabs Jetaholic by his shirt chest in her hand and brings him nose to nose with a teeth clenching groaning voice...
Show me the "shit talking" about women you're referring to...
Jetaholic swallows hard (27 Awsome Cat confirmed :D ) and displays the "Deer in the Headlights" look. :) :)

pw_Tony
12-15-2007, 08:46 PM
What's the story, or is there a thread to catch up on?

27 Awesome cat
12-15-2007, 08:47 PM
And Topper grabs Jetaholic by his shirt chest in her hand and brings him nose to nose with a teeth clenching groaning voice...
Jetaholic swallows hard (27 Awsome Cat confirmed :D ) and displays the "Deer in the Headlights" look. :) :)
Look Mexican't keep me the **** outa this shit please..I will even sleep with your sister again if that works:D

Biglue
12-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Look Mexican't keep me the **** outa this shit please..I will even sleep with your sister again if that works:D
I told you....That was Lucky in a dress trying to speak in a hot Latina accent, not my sister. :D :D :D

photo chick
12-15-2007, 08:49 PM
What's the story, or is there a thread to catch up on?
Jetaholic is just being cruel tonight and making comments he knows nothing about... There is a thread confirming what Mike just said though
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169488
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the douchbag that received goods for his boat from another HB'er and failed to ever pay him or return his calls?
Hi Mike how are you? We've missed you!! ;)

topless
12-15-2007, 08:51 PM
OK Jon, should I call you Mr. Short Term Memory? Go reread the crap you posted in the smoking thread. I hope it makes you feel like a big man.

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Jetaholic is just being cruel tonight and making comments he knows nothing about... There is a thread confirming what Mike just said though....
And here is the end result of the thread you speak of...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2912155&postcount=30

pw_Tony
12-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Judging by that picture it looks things were all hunky dory, but now anger?

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 08:57 PM
Judging by that picture it looks things were all hunky dory, but now anger?
And I thought I was crazy...

squirt'nmyload
12-15-2007, 08:59 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2912155&postcount=30
good that you finally paid him, but IMO the damage was done when it went so long without contact resulting in the call out thread here.

topless
12-15-2007, 09:00 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2912155&postcount=30So you are saying that you lost his address and phone number and screen name to get in touch with him after he sent you the parts on his dime? Good thing you happened to see his thread calling you out because I'm sure you were very distraught knowing that someone you had never even met went out of his way to help you. Thank God for ***boat huh?

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:03 PM
So you are saying that you lost his address and phone number and screen name to get in touch with him after he sent you the parts on his dime? Good thing you happened to see his thread calling you out because I'm sure you were very distraught knowing that someone you had never even met went out of his way to help you. Thank God for ***boat huh?
Yes you're right...I mean...God forbid I sink the boat at Lake Piru :D

rocket98
12-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Yes you're right...I mean...God forbid I sink the boat at Lake Piru :D
That was a little weak

photo chick
12-15-2007, 09:15 PM
At least he went away..............:idea:

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:16 PM
What makes you so sure?

topless
12-15-2007, 09:16 PM
He went away many times................LOL

Mike Oxbig
12-15-2007, 09:19 PM
What makes you so sure?
Are you saying you are Later reincarcinated?:confused:

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Could've been...fortunately I didn't sink my boat on the test drive...

photo chick
12-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Mike your spelling is getting much better!! ;)

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Mike your spelling is getting much better!! ;)
NOW who's Later reincarcerated!? :D

photo chick
12-15-2007, 09:32 PM
NOW who's Later reincarcerated!? :D
I wouldn't know...wasn't around back then...

topless
12-15-2007, 09:34 PM
NOW who's Later reincarcerated!? :DWeak attempt at trying to change the subject here.:rolleyes:

Jetaholic
12-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Weak attempt at trying to change the subject here.:rolleyes:
By your standards of course :D

Moneypitt
12-15-2007, 10:12 PM
That was more than a little weak. I think Later has more class. :eek: :eek:
Point, set, MATCH...........You're done.......

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 12:52 PM
So after last night I went back and re-read some things...
Photochick & Topless...I apologize if anything I said offended you in any way.
Everything was meant completely tongue-in-cheek...that's why I couldn't figure out what you two were referring to about me being cruel...I was not meaning to be cruel at all.
However, even though I wasn't meaning to be I realize that it was taken that way...and for that I would like to sincerely apologize.

photo chick
12-16-2007, 01:41 PM
So after last night I went back and re-read some things...
Photochick & Topless...I apologize if anything I said offended you in any way.
Everything was meant completely tongue-in-cheek...that's why I couldn't figure out what you two were referring to about me being cruel...I was not meaning to be cruel at all.
However, even though I wasn't meaning to be I realize that it was taken that way...and for that I would like to sincerely apologize.
Apology accepted and thank you! :D For the record, I had no problem with the fact that I'm not your type...that happens a lot in life. The problem I had was you bringing up my brother's sex life and Ali's. Everyone who knows me knows my brother is one of my best friends and I won't stand for anyone talking shit about him.....Also, we pointed it out to you and you just kept going.....
As I said apology accepted........don't do it again!!!! :)

77Woodbridge
12-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Apology accepted and thank you! :D For the record, I had no problem with the fact that I'm not your type...that happens a lot in life. The problem I had was you bringing up my brother's sex life and Ali's. Everyone who knows me knows my brother is one of my best friends and I won't stand for anyone talking shit about him.....Also, we pointed it out to you and you just kept going.....
Very classy to accept the apology...
What I don't get is, not being able to post, "Hey - you hooked me up and I lost all your info"...:idea:

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 02:11 PM
OH NO! You missed that joke! lol
When I made the comment about her "giving TAF head" I was referring toack when she had that avatar posted, Bilge animated it with her pushing up and down on TAF's head...and someone else posted that it looked like she was "giving him head" so to speak. That was what I was referring to...now I see where the misunderstanding came in.

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Very classy to accept the apology...
What I don't get is, not being able to post, "Hey - you hooked me up and I lost all your info"...:idea:
I'm not sure where that came from either...fact is I focked up and did not stay in contact with him...big mistake on my part.

photo chick
12-16-2007, 02:16 PM
When I made the comment about her "giving TAF head" I was referring toack when she had that avatar posted, Bilge animated it with her pushing up and down on TAF's head...and someone else posted that it looked like she was "giving him head". That was what I was referring to...now I see where the misunderstanding came in.
I guess I missed that Bilgie creation....I'm sorry too then!! :D

Baja Big Dog
12-16-2007, 02:40 PM
Holy shit...lets all have a group hug!!!!:D

OverKill
12-16-2007, 02:47 PM
PhotoChick
What do you mean this monkey was talking S**T about Rob/TAF? That is one of my best pals, and one guy that is always there for the guy down on his luck. So Jetaholic the next time I see you on shore playing horse shoes. I'm gonna sneek behind your boat and pull the drain plug. Then we will all ask how your sex life is when your D**K shrivles up beacuse your so mad your boat sank.
OverKill

pw_Tony
12-16-2007, 02:50 PM
PhotoChick
What do you mean this monkey was talking S**T about Rob/TAF? That is one of my best pals, and one guy that is always there for the guy down on his luck. So Jetaholic the next time I see you on shore playing horse shoes. I'm gonna sneek behind your boat and pull the drain plug. Then we will all ask how your sex life is when your D**K shrivles up beacuse your so mad your boat sank.
OverKill
Foolish me I thought the drama was going to stop...

OverKill
12-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Foolish me I thought the drama was going to stop...
LOL now that wouldn't be any fun would it :D .

photo chick
12-16-2007, 03:12 PM
:D I think the apologies were enough....hugs aren't necessary, remember I'm not worth a photograph....(sorry Jeto I had too) :D

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
:D I think the apologies were enough....hugs aren't necessary, remember I'm not worth a photograph....(sorry Jeto I had too) :D
Oh don't be so down on yourself I was only givin' you a hard time :D

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 03:17 PM
PhotoChick
OverKill
No it was a misunderstanding. I was making reference to a joke that was made about a pic of Topless and TAF that Bilge Idiot animated a long time ago, and apparently photochick never saw the animated photo or heard about the joke, so she thought that I was trying to start a rumor.

photo chick
12-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh don't be so down on yourself I was only givin' you a hard time :D
I was joken!! :D :D

OverKill
12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Man you guys are no fun. I was just trying to start a little S**T and escape bordom for a little while:D . Lori when your coming out here. Rob came buy on Friday and gave me some news. Hope your doing OK, and lets get together when you come out.
OverKill

photo chick
12-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Man you guys are no fun. I was just trying to start a little S**T and escape bordom for a little while:D . Lori when your coming out here. Rob came buy on Friday and gave me some news. Hope your doing OK, and lets get together when you come out.
OverKill
You should've been on here last night, the sh*t was flying! :D We all made up now though..
I'll be out there next week, yeah we'll have to get together. I'm actually doing very well considering, thank you!! :D :D

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 03:46 PM
You should've been on here last night, the sh*t was flying! :D We all made up now though..
I'll be out there next week, yeah we'll have to get together. I'm actually doing very well considering, thank you!! :D :D
It was in fact fun, however I really wish I would've caught the misunderstanding last night...would've been much better to have fixed this earlier on. Even though it was a misunderstanding I still feel bad that I offended photochick, TAF and topless...I don't ever intend to offend people...I just sometimes do through my own stupidity...I'm only human.

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Man you guys are no fun. I was just trying to start a little S**T and escape bordom for a little while:D .
OverKill
Sorry to have ruined the fun bro...how's that "funny gas"?

OCMerrill
12-16-2007, 04:06 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/1496/train/crash.gif

EAZYKILLER2006
12-16-2007, 04:13 PM
When I made the comment about her "giving TAF head" I was referring toack when she had that avatar posted, Bilge animated it with her pushing up and down on TAF's head...and someone else posted that it looked like she was "giving him head" so to speak. That was what I was referring to...now I see where the misunderstanding came in.
damn! ALI... so you blew your own cover:eek: ...
so, what is is you are trying NOT to say?...
popcorn...this is getting good...:devil:

pw_Tony
12-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Tell me about it, I haven't seen it that bad in a long time

photo chick
12-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Tell me about it, I haven't seen it that bad in a long time
Well sorry about that...I don't usually get emotional on here but I was mad....

photo chick
12-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Invisible...I like your sigie....:D

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Invisible...I like your sigie....:D
You would :D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-16-2007, 08:10 PM
IM inn:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-16-2007, 08:11 PM
You would :D
i would:)

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 08:13 PM
i would:)
Dammit you beat me to it :D

Brooski
12-16-2007, 08:24 PM
~ We temporarily interrupt this thread for a jack ~
PHOTOCHICK - Is your brother still interested or looking for a boat?
He was inquiring about mine awhile back and I still have it if he is interested.
76 Southwind 468 CHEVY, cuz Fords suck....... :D
~ We now conclude the thread jack, back to regular bashing.... :)

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 08:27 PM
He was inquiring about mine awhile back and I still have it if he is interested.
Isn't this the kinda shit that PM's are for? :D
Although you are right...Fords do suck....:D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
Dammit you beat me to it :D
lol
ok u first:devil:

photo chick
Good thing it's a Chevy, I wouldn't tell him if it was a Ford....;) I'll ask him, he hasn't found one yet, I do know that.
ok back to the drama......

Jetaholic
lol
ok u first:devil:
Oh baby :devil: :)

Brooski
12-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Isn't this the kinda shit that PM's are for? :D
Although you are right...Fords do suck....:D :D
dang, testy tonight......... if I PM'd no one else would see it. What if there are others that may be interested? Shameless minature spam, I know... :D

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 08:33 PM
dang, testy tonight......... if I PM'd no one else would see it. What if there are others that may be interested? Shameless minature spam, I know... :D
OK OK I'll let it pass...
But only because you're a Chevy guy. :D

Biglue
12-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Booooo!!!! :D :D

27 Awesome cat
12-16-2007, 08:48 PM
Booooo!!!! :D :D
Booooooooooo back:D

Nord
12-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey Lue, how come nobody is smiling in your sig pic??:D

EAZYKILLER2006
12-16-2007, 08:52 PM
boo hoo
i mean who?:devil:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-16-2007, 08:52 PM
i saw a few cracks that were smiling:devil:

27 Awesome cat
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
boo hoo
i mean who?:devil:
Ummmmmmm,hey i wana wana taste~~~~ nevermind:D

photo chick
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Wow Lue twice in one weekend......cool!! :D

Nord
12-16-2007, 08:56 PM
i saw a few cracks that were smiling:devil:
:jawdrop: :D

probablecause
12-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Lame!!! A simple phone call would have cleared up this alleged "misunderstanding."

Nord
12-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Lame!!! A simple phone call would have cleared up this alleged "misunderstanding."
Nah..........Way to easy to handle stuff that way:notam:

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 09:12 PM
And where the hell is the entertainment value in that? :eek: :rolleyes:
Yeah no shit!
But what do I know? I'm an officially licensed moron! :D

Biglue
12-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Kinda drama is this? Here I was thinking that there was going to be Jetaholic's hide all over the place and I come back to this almost Mayberry crap. :D :D :D
What's crackin Lue? :)
Whaddayasay bilge? How are you doing bro?
I musta have been pissed at something. :D :D
Wow Lue twice in one weekend......cool!! :D
I'm back baby!!!!! :)

Biglue
12-16-2007, 09:27 PM
You rang?
I'm your huckleberry. :devil: :)

Jetaholic
12-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Kinda drama is this? Here I was thinking that there was going to be Jetaholic's hide all over the place and I come back to this almost Mayberry crap. :D :D :D
Shoulda been here last night...day late/dollar short. :D

Biglue
12-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Shoulda been here last night...day late/dollar short. :D
I caught some of it, but I had beers to go drink n shit. :D Glad everything worked out and your pecker didn't wind up a hood ornament on Topper's truck. :eek: :D
Feliz Navidad Pendejo ! (that's Bilge for "nice avatar") :D
Gracias cabron. That's espangol for thanks. :o ;)