PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hot Hallet!

disco_charger
02-10-2003, 07:27 AM
Hey, I have reservation for the last weekend in March. I'm in site 167. It's on paper, I'm going, where are you? wink
Disco

hack job
02-10-2003, 07:59 AM
disco_charger:
Hey, I have reservation for the last weekend in March. I'm in site 167. It's on paper, I'm going, where are you? wink
Disco hey, i will be a late addition if my boat is done by then . other wise you guys better make some room for me in one of your boats.
( more than likly it will be the later of the two. ) i have lots of work and iam running out of time. eek!

disco_charger
02-10-2003, 08:24 AM
The other side of this is, if you're tenting, you guys can poach on my site.

HotHallet
02-10-2003, 08:50 AM
Disco- Going to make reservations today or tomorrow. I really liked the spot you guys had last time (170) so I might try for that. The trailer is coming together. Chris & Tyson helped me do the diamond plate on the steps on Saturday and I put all the lights on last night. Brandon is going to wire it up today. Then all that is left is to put the bunks on, mount on a new safety chain, put the floater bar back on, mount the new wheels tires and SS fenders, and have it pinstriped.Oh, yeah and put the Rancho shock set up on. No more just parking the trailer. I'm gonna have to wipe it down now.