PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of Ghosts & haunted places

Jbb
03-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Find out where they are....In your town... (http://theshadowlands.net/places/)

Sleek-Jet
03-07-2006, 11:38 AM
...Even at Hooters????
Tucson - Hooters Restaurant, Gotham and The New West nightclub (now closed) - Strange presences and energies felt.(Gotham and the New West are both closed down now due to a gang-related shooting last summer that led to someone's death.)Reports of cold chills and the strong presence of a spirit who would follow you throughout the back part of the club. A former worker at the club for a long time, says he was working the closing shift. He and a few other employees were finishing up for the night. It was around three or four in the morning. He had his back facing the front door when all of a sudden he felt the sensation of a human being coming right toward him! He turned around and immediately swung out his fist instinctively. He says that nobody was there and that "something" went right through him.
The nightclub is now a bowling alley.... :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
03-07-2006, 11:45 AM
no such thing as ghosts

godfather
03-07-2006, 11:56 AM
there is a whole bunch in new orleans. :220v:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-07-2006, 12:17 PM
There are quite a few at Disneyland. :crossx:

Havasu Cig
03-07-2006, 12:19 PM
no such thing as ghosts
That's what my other 1/2 thought when I told about the $hit that happens in my parents house. First night she was there with me some $hit happened and now she believes. Whatever is in the house used to screw with me as a kid, I am just glad I don't live there anymore.

Phat Matt
03-07-2006, 12:28 PM
My place.
Yucaipa - Chapman Heights - Reports of four kids walking around the housing development at night time and there is a golf course right next to it and it targets late golfers or any one on a golf cart late at night and all four kids have been seen in white clothes in the corner on peoples eyes but when you look they disappears. It also is said to shake or mess with the golf cart you are in.

Biglue
03-07-2006, 12:37 PM
I have to say there is something out there beyond common explanations. I too have experienced shit that most people will not believe.
BTW that link says my high school is haunted.

Tom Brown
03-07-2006, 12:47 PM
I couldn't figure out how to look up Bench Racers.
I'm pretty sure that place is haunted.

Biglue
03-07-2006, 12:58 PM
I couldn't figure out how to look up Bench Racers.
I'm pretty sure that place is haunted.
Those arent hauntings Brown. Those are pleasure grunts and moans. :)

Ziggy
03-07-2006, 02:44 PM
When weird stuff happens in our place we blame it on "Walter".............I think he likes my wife :p :p :p

spectratoad
03-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Storey - Gold Hill - Gold Hill Hotel - Hotel is haunted by several apparitions who appear on second floor hallway and bathroom. Hotel is renowned locally as a haven for supernatural occurrences, and many people have seen strange thing while staying there.
This is where my wife and I stayed on our wedding night. Wife cousin and her BF also stayed there. We were in adjacent rooms and her cousin & BF at about 2 am heard loud music out in the hallway, Mac the Knife to be specific, and a bunch of bar room noise. They came out of the room to see why there was so much noise in the hallway but the whole hotel was pitch dark and nobody was around. I never heard a thing myself. :220v:

lawbreaker2
03-07-2006, 08:14 PM
WOW, cool site If you look under the first one for ohio which is abbeyville rd, the old railroad bridge is truly huanted, I grew up on a farm just down the road a mile or so, the farm was built back in 1840, Yes it is a very old farm house and my parents still live in it today, I move out when I was 26, But some thing have happened over the years in that place that I have never said anything about, only to my best friend, who thinks I'm on drugs and my now wife, who does belive me. Oh and my mom, who just said to go back to bed, they won't hurt you. :cry: NOW I still don't belive in gost, But I still can't belive what I saw those night. And yes the old man die in that house back in the early 1900. Even right now the hair on my neck is standing up. :2purples:

boatsnblondes
03-07-2006, 10:11 PM
For those of you with cable, <almost all> or satelite, <me>, try watching "Most Haunted" on Friday nights....not really scary, but sometimes very compelling to watch....set in England...I enjoy it... :skull:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-08-2006, 07:41 AM
WOW, cool site If you look under the first one for ohio which is abbeyville rd, the old railroad bridge is truly huanted, I grew up on a farm just down the road a mile or so, the farm was built back in 1840, Yes it is a very old farm house and my parents still live in it today, I move out when I was 26, But some thing have happened over the years in that place that I have never said anything about, only to my best friend, who thinks I'm on drugs and my now wife, who does belive me. Oh and my mom, who just said to go back to bed, they won't hurt you. :cry: NOW I still don't belive in gost, But I still can't belive what I saw those night. And yes the old man die in that house back in the early 1900. Even right now the hair on my neck is standing up. :2purples:
I have no idea what you are talking about but it made the hair on my neck stand up too. :sqeyes: