PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmmmmm

scooooter7
12-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Interesting, and this is only one State...............
If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will!
From the L. A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10. 2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County. )
(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida , and New York) results from immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

repo man
12-16-2007, 11:26 AM
i mow my own grass!!!!!

jkh04200
It is sad. I'll be suprised if this countrys democracy makes it another 100 yrs. We are in the last stages and dictatorship is next. it is happening and scares the hell out of me. Why cant the liberals see it????

NoMercy
While I agree that illegal immigration is a problem that our useless politicians refuse to address, we must remain factual.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp

Rexone
12-16-2007, 11:30 AM
It is sad. I'll be suprised if this countrys democracy makes it another 100 yrs. We are in the last stages and dictatorship is next. it is happening and scares the hell out of me. Why cant the liberals see it????
They can see it. It starts out with socialized everything with government's hands in everything and controlling everything and progresses from there.
100 years is optimistic.
If you don't think illegal immigration is serious at least watch the video in the bottom link of my sig all the way through just one time.

photo chick
12-16-2007, 11:51 AM
They can see it. It starts out with socialized everything with government's hands in everything and controlling everything and progresses from there.
100 years is optimistic.
If you don't think illegal immigration is serious at least watch the video in the bottom link of my sig all the way through just one time.
Wow that video is a real eye opener, the charts say it all, very interesting....

Formula Dude
12-16-2007, 12:50 PM
i mow my own grass!!!!!
Me too and my neighbors! I invested $1000 and couldn't be happier. It takes me 1 hours a week - well worth it.
On the other hand, I am saving money in lawsuits, dead trees, weeds, scratches and dents on our vehicles, thefts and sh*t work. I no longer support the economy of Mexico. Don't get me started on their blowers and our swimming pools.:mad:

scooooter7
12-16-2007, 01:30 PM
So, the problem isn't politicians.
It's the NUMBER of politicians.

repo man
12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
this is our own problem. we are to lazy to wash our own cars cut our own grass clean our own houses and so on. we support them with our own laziness.our own children see us do this and then think they are too good to do these things too.
when we stop hiring them to do the thing we feel above doing for our selves the problem will fix it self.

photo chick
12-16-2007, 03:14 PM
this is our own problem. we are to lazy to wash our own cars cut our own grass clean our own houses and so on. we support them with our own laziness.our own children see us do this and then think they are too good to do these things too.
when we stop hiring them to do the thing we feel above doing for our selves the problem will fix it self.
I don't agree...they'll turn to welfare!! We need to stop supporting them through the government and encouraging them to have their children here!

repo man
12-16-2007, 04:29 PM
they don't just show up here pregnant. they come for work. it's a bonus that we pay for their children and give them welfare.they send most of their money back.who do you think they send it to? that's right their wifes and children.

photo chick
12-16-2007, 05:27 PM
they don't just show up here pregnant. they come for work. it's a bonus that we pay for their children and give them welfare.they send most of their money back.who do you think they send it to? that's right their wifes and children.
You're correct, also though a lot of them do come here to have their children, then they're legal and they get lots of benifits. Do you know it's cheaper for an illegal to have a baby here than it is for me, if I didn't have insurance? That's absolutely ridiculous!!

Boatcop
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
You're correct, also though a lot of them do come here to have their children, then they're legal and they get lots of benifits. Do you know it's cheaper for an illegal to have a baby here than it is for me, if I didn't have insurance? That's absolutely ridiculous!!
We in AZ are looking at a ballot initiative that would prohibit hospitals, and State, County and Local governments issuing birth certificates to children of illegal immigrants.
It is a fallacy that the Constitution makes anyone born here an automatic citizen. They also have to be "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".
The 14th Amendment was passed primarily to allow slaves and children of slaves to become official citizens.
It wasn't until the 1930s that Congress passed a law enabling Native Americans to become citizens. Under the 14th Amendment, they were not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, being a member of a Sovereign Nation. Congress allowed them dual citizenship in their Tribe AND of the United States.
If just being born here conveyed automatic citizenship, children of foreign diplomats would be US Citizens (currently they are NOT), along with children born of parents of an occupying force. Say, Canada invaded the US and some of their armed forces birthed children here. Should they be entitled to US Citizenship? I think not, and that was the reason the "Subject to the Jurisdiction thereof" language was put in.
Illegal Aliens are essentially an "occupying force" in the US, and NOT subject to US jurisdiction, as evidenced by their non-compliance with US Immigration laws, not recognizing our borders, and sending property of the US (illegally obtained US currency) back to their native countries.
So the legal precedent has been set, that just being born in the US doesn't make you a citizen. The ballot initiative, if passed will undoubtedly end up in the Supreme Court. Which, if using law and precedents, will uphold the "jurisdiction of the US" issue, once and for all.

Havasu1986
12-16-2007, 06:06 PM
We in AZ are looking at a ballot initiative that would prohibit hospitals, and State, County and Local governments issuing birth certificates to children of illegal immigrants.
It is a fallacy that the Constitution makes anyone born here an automatic citizen. They also have to be "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".
The 14th Amendment was passed primarily to allow slaves and children of slaves to become official citizens.
It wasn't until the 1930s that Congress passed a law enabling Native Americans to become citizens. Under the 14th Amendment, they were not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, being a member of a Sovereign Nation. Congress allowed them dual citizenship in their Tribe AND of the United States.
If just being born here conveyed automatic citizenship, children of foreign diplomats would be US Citizens (currently they are NOT), along with children born of parents of an occupying force. Say, Canada invaded the US and some of their armed forces birthed children here. Should they be entitled to US Citizenship? I think not, and that was the reason the "Subject to the Jurisdiction thereof" language was put in.
Illegal Aliens are essentially an "occupying force" in the US, and NOT subject to US jurisdiction, as evidenced by their non-compliance with US Immigration laws, not recognizing our borders, and sending property of the US (illegally obtained US currency) back to their native countries.
So the legal precedent has been set, that just being born in the US doesn't make you a citizen. The ballot initiative, if passed will undoubtedly end up in the Supreme Court. Which, if using law and precedents, will uphold the "jurisdiction of the US" issue, once and for all.
10 illegals just crossed while you wrote that. :eek: :D

photo chick
12-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Very interesting! I always enjoy reading what you post. I am going by a few friends I have who have been here forever but came over illegally. They are not citizens however the children they had here are. :confused: :confused:

Charley
12-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Rex I just forwarded the link to that video to about 40 people... That is very disturbing!

Moneypitt
12-16-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't agree...they'll turn to welfare!! We need to stop supporting them through the government and encouraging them to have their children here!
NO, we need to throw them out, and keep them out
Very interesting! I always enjoy reading what you post. I am going by a few friends I have who have been here forever but came over illegally. They are not citizens however the children they had here are. :confused: :confused:
NO, they are not citizens, that is a misconception of the actual law cited below by Alan.
About f'ing time. But, will our mealy mouthed politicans have the stones to enforce existing laws?............MP

Rexone
12-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Rex I just forwarded the link to that video to about 40 people... That is very disturbing!
Yes it is. Especially about 50 years down the road at the present rate of "occupation".