PDA

View Full Version : Need F-29 info (total length)

new2cats
12-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Anyone have the TOTAL length info for a DCB F-29 on the trailer with drives??? Talking with an RE agent about houses with boat garages....she needs criteria.
Thought that HB could help on a Sunday????
Thanks

JryLineman
12-16-2007, 11:44 AM
My 32 is 39' 11' with drive guard , so im assuming yours is 36' 11'. Pivot hitch will take close to 3 feet out.:)

INSman
12-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Anyone have the TOTAL length info for a DCB F-29 on the trailer with drives??? Talking with an RE agent about houses with boat garages....she needs criteria.
Thanks
I can only hope and assume that you are talking with Michele Bravata about your Havasu home needs ?!? :idea:

Kilrtoy
12-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks
First we will need to know what engine package so we can give you the correct length:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Kachina26
12-16-2007, 12:52 PM
I can only hope and assume that you are talking with Michele Bravata about your Havasu home needs ?!? :idea:
Obviously not, because she knows the length already! I know this because my spec house garage was just a touch short for SelfMade's boat. But he has a drive guard, and I think that was the deal breaker. But seriously, you ought to be working with Michele :D

new2cats
12-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Is that MIMI??? If so...YES...spoke with her today. I am willing to utilize the HB forum resources and be a good little boat buddy!:)

new2cats
12-16-2007, 04:41 PM
First we will need to know what engine package so we can give you the correct length:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Dude..you kill me......went with 3,400HP per side Sikorsky T700-GE-701C turbine engines ...that should make ya' happy:D
See link:
http://www.sikorsky.com/details/0,9602,CLI1_DIV69_ETI254,00.html

Kachina26
12-16-2007, 04:41 PM
Is that MIMI??? If so...YES...spoke with her today. I am willing to utilize the HB forum resources and be a good little boat buddy!:)
No, it's Michele. She is actually a participant on the forums, goes to our events and is a good friend of many on the board. Not bad mouthing Mimi, never met her, don't even know anyone who has.

new2cats
12-16-2007, 04:44 PM
No, it's Michele. She is actually a participant on the forums, goes to our events and is a good friend of many on the board. Not bad mouthing Mimi, never met her, don't even know anyone who has.
OH...OK..thought MIMI was a nickname for Michelle???? Give me the info and I will call her too....looking to do something in April.
Thanks for referral.
BB

Kachina26
12-16-2007, 05:29 PM
OH...OK..thought MIMI was a nickname for Michelle???? Give me the info and I will call her too....looking to do something in April.
Thanks for referral.
BB
http://lakehavasuhomes.net/
Very good people for sure. RD approved as well :D

Charley
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
I just pulled my blueprints out for my old riverhouse and my 29 with extension boxes and swingaway just squeezed into a 35' deep garage... good luck!

ClownRoyal
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Dude..you kill me......went with 3,400HP per side Sikorsky T700-GE-701C turbine engines ...that should make ya' happy:D
See link:
http://www.sikorsky.com/details/0,9602,CLI1_DIV69_ETI254,00.html
LMAO. You are fitting in just fine here! ;)

Havasu1986
12-16-2007, 06:14 PM
I just pulled my blueprints out for my old riverhouse and my 29 with extension boxes and swingaway just squeezed into a 35' deep garage... good luck!
Mike squezzed his 29' Force in there on a angle. :eek: :D

new2cats
12-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks to all!

new2cats
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
LMAO. You are fitting in just fine here! ;)
Thanks....once in a while I come up with a good one!

Charley
12-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Mike squezzed his 29' Force in there on a angle. :eek: :D
I just figured thats how he backed in after all that jack and coke :jawdrop: :D :D

Magic34
12-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Sounds about right. Usually add 5' and that is the length on the trailer.
My 34' barely fit in a 40' garage.
My 37' (really a 39.5' with the extended platform) is 44' on the trailer. Had to add 5' to the garage.
If the boat is staying in Havasu, I wouldn't do a drive guard.
Look for 35'+ garages. For resale, I would go for 45'. Also, get one with a taller door. That way when selling, someone with an RV may be interested. You need a 13' 6"-14' tall door. Also make sure it is wide enough for your boat with some room to spare.

Patyacht
12-16-2007, 08:55 PM
My F-29 with 525 package, Imco extensions & XR's in on an Extreme 3 axle with storage boxes is 37' long. I store the boat in a 40' x 13' and it's perfect but not alot of side or rear walk around space.
When Magic34 said "For resale, I would go for 45'. Also, get one with a taller door. That way when selling, someone with an RV may be interested. You need a 13' 6"-14' tall door. Also make sure it is wide enough for your boat with some room to spare." He was right on. 14' wide would give you 2' each side.

new2cats
12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
My F-29 with 525 package, Imco extensions & XR's in on an Extreme 3 axle with storage boxes is 37' long. I store the boat in a 40' x 13' and it's perfect but not alot of side or rear walk around space.
When Majic34 said "For resale, I would go for 45'. Also, get one with a taller door. That way when selling, someone with an RV may be interested. You need a 13' 6"-14' tall door. Also make sure it is wide enough for your boat with some room to spare." He was right on. 14' wide would give you 2' each side.
Thanks Pat..my guess of 36'-37' was close..ITS boxes only have 7" extension.

Ms.Havasu
12-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi There!
My ears were burning:D
I can tell you that you will want to get a garage plenty big enough for your DCB and the rest of the toys you will get once you are here. You want to make sure you have room to spare so you can back her right in without worring about scraping anything.
Luckily there are plenty of large RV garage homes to choose from here in town. We build our homes now a days as a second thought to the garage:D
It's true a f-29 only needs approx 37' but you might as well get the 50' garage so lenght will never be an issue. As far as a 14' tall RV door, they are few and far between. 13' will fit most motor homes (Just a few RV's are 13.6 tall and it's not worth limiting yourself to the 14' door if you don't need it).
If you PM me your e-mail address and search criteria ie: price range etc. I will e-mail you a link to the mls showing you homes currently available. (I can also tell you which hot boat members live near any of the homes you might be interested in:eek: )
Talk to you soon,
Michele Bravata
Lake Havasu Homes:)

new2cats
12-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi There!
My ears were burning:D
I can tell you that you will want to get a garage plenty big enough for your DCB and the rest of the toys you will get once you are here. You want to make sure you have room to spare so you can back her right in without worring about scraping anything.
Luckily there are plenty of large RV garage homes to choose from here in town. We build our homes now a days as a second thought to the garage:D
It's true a f-29 only needs approx 37' but you might as well get the 50' garage so lenght will never be an issue. As far as a 14' tall RV door, they are few and far between. 13' will fit most motor homes (Just a few RV's are 13.6 tall and it's not worth limiting yourself to the 14' door if you don't need it).
If you PM me your e-mail address and search criteria ie: price range etc. I will e-mail you a link to the mls showing you homes currently available. (I can also tell you which hot boat members live near any of the homes you might be interested in:eek: )
Talk to you soon,
Michele Bravata
Lake Havasu Homes:)
Thanks Michele;
You come HIGHLY referred from the HB community! We are looking to come out in April to look at homes. Can you contact me in late March so we can hook up?
Thanks.
Happy Holidays!

TOBTEK
12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Thanks Michele;
You come HIGHLY referred from the HB community! We are looking to come out in April to look at homes. Can you contact me in late March so we can hook up?
Thanks.
Happy Holidays!
SHE'S CORRECT! Get MORE garage then you think you will ever need, and you will be safe:) get a 50 deep, 14 tall and you'll be good till go. Well atleast till next year when you order your 43 Nortech...:D

ClownRoyal
12-17-2007, 01:48 PM
SHE'S CORRECT! Get MORE garage then you think you will ever need, and you will be safe:) get a 50 deep, 14 tall and you'll be good till go. Well atleast till next year when you order your 43 Nortech...:D
DITTO that!:)

Charley
12-17-2007, 02:05 PM
I didnt have the luxury of more than 35' just because of the lot restriction... but I did have 14.5' wide and even that seemed tight after you put 9' worth of boat and trailer in there.... If you can afford the bigger garage do it!! I have 1600 sq ft and wish i had more.... btw anyone wanna buy a Rhino?:D :D

TOBTEK
12-17-2007, 02:36 PM
I didnt have the luxury of more than 35' just because of the lot restriction... but I did have 14.5' wide and even that seemed tight after you put 9' worth of boat and trailer in there.... If you can afford the bigger garage do it!! I have 1600 sq ft and wish i had more.... btw anyone wanna buy a Rhino?:D :D
So in other words. You don't have the length, just the girth:)

Charley
12-17-2007, 04:05 PM
That's what's important... well at least to the "sides"

Magic34
12-17-2007, 04:17 PM
As said, get the most garage you can, especially in the down market.
I am having a new home drafted right now and just the boat/rv garage will be 30'-35' wide by 70' deep. :)
Leaving the truck hooked up to the boat would be the shiz. :D

TOBTEK
12-17-2007, 04:27 PM
As said, get the most garage you can, especially in the down market.
I am having a new home drafted right now and just the boat/rv garage will be 30'-35' wide by 70' deep. :)
Leaving the truck hooked up to the boat would be the shiz. :D
only thing better would be IF it was also a drive through;)

Magic34
12-17-2007, 04:34 PM
only thing better would be IF it was also a drive through;)
Nah, I gots skillz in reverse. :)

new2cats
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
This thread turned into a "who has got the biggest garage" fiasco....J/K:D
I agree with the "bigger is better" concept too!

Magic34
12-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Sweet.... I just have to have a bigger garage than the DCB guys. ;)
Actually, I dont have shiat yet. :(

Ms.Havasu
12-17-2007, 05:19 PM
or his boat will fit, just not the boat and rhino:D

Charley
12-17-2007, 06:10 PM
oh trust me I got lucky, my wife said "if this new 29 doesn't fit we are going back to the 26".... all the while I'm figuring plan B on what's behind the rear wall of the garage (which was the kids bedroom) trying to come up with a way to convince her that the kids bedroom needed a big ole wall unit in it that secretly was just hiding my Imcos sticking through the wall :D :D

INSman
12-17-2007, 06:21 PM
or his boat will fit, just not the boat and rhino:D
Michele
Can you somehow get me a list of all of the Pinnacles that were built within the last 2-3 years and what the pricing on a new Pinnacle is ?!? I love my house, but would sell/move only if I found the right lot/house combo. :D

AZJD
12-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Sounds about right. Usually add 5' and that is the length on the trailer.
My 37' (really a 39.5' with the extended platform) is 44' on the trailer. Had to add 5' to the garage.
If the boat is staying in Havasu, I wouldn't do a drive guard.
Height and length....:D

Magic34
12-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Michele
Can you somehow get me a list of all of the Pinnacles that were built within the last 2-3 years and what the pricing on a new Pinnacle is ?!? I love my house, but would sell/move only if I found the right lot/house combo. :D
Neighbors want you and your crap out? :D :D

Magic34
12-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Height and length....:D
Ha.. That's right. I had the concrete guy coming but was cancelled due to rain. Should need the boom crane thingy one of the first 2 weekends of January.

TheCarDudes
12-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Neighbors want you and your crap out? :D :D
Yup. They are tired of Blane keeping all his crap stored in the yard. Stuff just piled everywhere. :(

Magic34
12-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Yup. They are tired of Blane keeping all his crap stored in the yard. Stuff just piled everywhere. :(
You better hope he stays central and not bring that crap to the South side. I should probably chill out because he is providing my lodging accomdations next weekend. :D