PDA

View Full Version : Bah Humbug

Seadog
12-17-2007, 07:20 AM
I heard this on the radio and do not have all the details, but it is maddening. In Canada, there is a program where the postal service sends all the letters to Santa Claus to a group of 11,000 volunteers that write letters back. They send out over a million letters to kids every year.
Apparently, a bad apple infiltrated the group and sent out about a dozen rotten letters that are filthy and offensive. Until they find out who sent them, the entire organization has been shut down. Give me five minutes with this sicko, please.

Jetaholic
12-17-2007, 07:24 AM
I heard this on the radio and do not have all the details, but it is maddening. In Canada, there is a program where the postal service sends all the letters to Santa Claus to a group of 11,000 volunteers that write letters back. They send out over a million letters to kids every year.
Apparently, a bad apple infiltrated the group and sent out about a dozen rotten letters that are filthy and offensive. Until they find out who sent them, the entire organization has been shut down. Give me five minutes with this sicko, please.
That's just focked up to say the least. I mean I'm sure we've all done heartless things in our lives, but ruin a child's perception of one of a child's favorite holidays? Ruin a kid's magic? Scar a child for life!?
After your 5 minutes can I get 10 in? :D

73kona455
12-17-2007, 07:32 AM
put me down for 15 minutes.......:mad:

racecar.hotshoe
12-17-2007, 07:35 AM
:D :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172976&highlight=Jbb