PDA

View Full Version : Lets Hear It "charger Fans"

Not So Fast
12-17-2007, 07:32 AM
Come on guys, no thread about how the Bolts won their division:idea: and demolished the Lions yesterday!!! I didnt get to see the game like so many of us but boy did I enjoy EVERY UPDATE:D Seems like they Chargers were on TV a lot more last year doesnt it:confused: Anyway lets hear it for them huh?? Better to finish strong than be fading in the end.
:D :D CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOLTS:D :D
Now lets hope we can finally win a playoff game;) NSF

bruddah
12-17-2007, 07:38 AM
definately played well... but it looks like they will be playing the jaguars in the first game of the playoffs so it will definately be a tough one! lets see if we can finally get past the first round!

disco_charger
12-17-2007, 08:21 AM
They're hitting their stride, but it's against sub par teams. I think they're looking better, but I think some good teams will expose the same weakness that started them 1-3. I still worry about the coaching and they are still banged up. They'll beat the Browns, but I think the Jags will give them fits.
I'm happy they are winning, but I think they have a ways to go.

Mandelon
12-17-2007, 08:46 AM
I think they've won 8 of the last 10 games.... Not too Shabby.

Not So Fast
12-17-2007, 09:00 AM
They're hitting their stride, but it's against sub par teams. I think they're looking better, but I think some good teams will expose the same weakness that started them 1-3. I still worry about the coaching and they are still banged up. They'll beat the Browns, but I think the Jags will give them fits.
I'm happy they are winning, but I think they have a ways to go.
You are right about some weaknesses but theres only one team that doesnt have weaknesses and we know who they are right, and they have been tested lately also, and should have lost one game at least, "They are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook" famous quote:D
"IF" the Bolts play up to par on both sides of the ball AND coaching doesnt collapse then they could beat any team in the NFL, but thats a BIG IF huh? Lets just start with a PLAY_OFF WIN and go from there:rolleyes: GOOD JOB BOLTS!!!!!!!!! NSF

tamalewagon
12-17-2007, 09:36 AM
I HEARD it was a good game. I was at my son's birthday party and missed the whole thing! :eek: I was looking for clips of the game on ESPN, but all I saw was a bunch of crap about the Jets and Pats coaches all pissy at each other and the Browns snowed out game. Never saw one piece about the Chargers game winning the West. :mad: grumble gripe bitch moan. :D

Tremor Therapy
12-17-2007, 09:43 AM
If the Charger offensive line continues to progress like they have since Hardwick came back, and we can get Merriman, Williams, and Castillo back healthy on the defensive side, we will be a tough team to play. I think our 2 biggest concerns will be the Jags and the Patriots. I really think we can beat all of the other teams in the AFC. The way we are playing now, no one in the NFC concerns me like the Jags, Indy, or the Patriots.

MKEELINE
12-17-2007, 10:31 AM
It's good to see them playing their own game and not to the weaker teams level. Now they need to get healthy for the playoffs. They need to carry this momentum into the post season.
GO BOLTS!

Ziggy
12-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Compared to last year at this time the Chargers seem to be hitting a bit of a stride vs. last year they were beginning to trail off at the end of the season.
Indy seems to be tripping a bit if they barely managed to pull out the win over Oakland with 4 minutes left.
Jags look to be hitting it strong right now too..

tamalewagon
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
I had tickets to go, but my loving wife told me that it would be me that would be BBQ'd if I went to the game on Christmas Eve with all of our family here from out of town. Looks like I'll be watching from home! :D

duffster
12-17-2007, 12:48 PM
It's just so nice to win the AFC west and make it to the play offs and still have a chance.:D :D :D

shueman
12-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Way ta go... :cool: Good to see them FINALLY getting the ball to LT...:rolleyes:

CARLSON-JET
12-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Congrats to the CHARGERS and their fan base. Good luck with the rest of the season.

dirtracer
12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
sproles kicked ass yesterday!

rmarion
12-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Congrats Charger Fans............:D
I didn't think they could pull this season one out..........:)
Good Luck!!!!!!!!

finsfan4life
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Come on guys, no thread about how the Bolts won their division:idea: and demolished the Lions yesterday!!! I didnt get to see the game like so many of us but boy did I enjoy EVERY UPDATE:D Seems like they Chargers were on TV a lot more last year doesnt it:confused: Anyway lets hear it for them huh?? Better to finish strong than be fading in the end.
:D :D CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOLTS:D :D
Now lets hope we can finally win a playoff game;) NSF
Sorry bro, U guys won the division, but didnt deserve to. Just being brutally honest. As long as Norv is around, your boys are toast !!!
And I know...My fins really suck !!!!

syco
12-17-2007, 04:46 PM
I was there with my son.What a game Chargers kick A$$!:)

duffster
12-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Sorry bro, U guys won the division, but didnt deserve to. Just being brutally honest. As long as Norv is around, your boys are toast !!!
And I know...My fins really suck !!!!
Bummer 1-13 I think it's over BRO
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/volume8_photos/kat/katgulf044r.jpg

finsfan4life
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Bummer 1-13 I think it's over BRO
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/volume8_photos/kat/katgulf044r.jpg
You're right, but I do like the bolts, but lost respect for the front office when they hired that big time loser !!!!

finsfan4life
12-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Well, if anybody would know about losing, it would be a Dolphin fan.
We creamed ur bolts every time we play you !!!! Especially that one 2 years ago when we knocked u guys out of the playoffs...!!!

Wet Dream
12-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Congrats. See you in the playoffs. :D I can't gloat, the Steelers might not even get there. But we can all be happy about the Dallas loss.