PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds

framer1
03-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Bonds is getting hammered for a article coming out in S.I. that he been on the juice since 98. I guess it really goes into detail. If it is true I hope he quit before beating Ruth and hammering hanks records.

Ziggy
03-07-2006, 02:28 PM
He's gotten way to much press and TV time as it is :rolleyes: .........he needs to retire before his waders aren't long enough to keep him clean and dry. :yuk: If he does continue and pass those records it won't be without being tainted with controversy.
Kinda like Mark MacGwire who????

Havasu_Dreamin
03-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Any records broken within the last 10 years are probably suspect.....

MagicMtnDan
03-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Bonds is getting hammered for a article coming out in S.I. that he been on the juice since 98. I guess it really goes into detail. If it is true I hope he quit before beating Ruth and hammering hanks records.
"IF it is true?!"
Of course it's true! He's been juicing it ever since he went from an excellent hitter to an extreme home run hitter! If he breaks Ruth's and Aaron's records it will be sad days in MLB history.

framer1
03-07-2006, 03:05 PM
"IF it is true?!"
Of course it's true! He's been juicing it ever since he went from an excellent hitter to an extreme home run hitter! If he breaks Ruth's and Aaron's records it will be sad days in MLB history.
Totally agree :yuk:

MagicMtnDan
03-07-2006, 03:07 PM
You can read all about the CHEATER here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11713044