PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where the video of Tammy is?

MagicMtnDan
03-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Who the heck is “Tammy”?
That thought ran through the minds of a lot of Web surfers last week, at least the ones who regularly check the Technorati Web site (www.technorati.com), the Internet equivalent of TV’s Nielsen ratings. According to the site, the top three subjects the blogosphere was buzzing about were “Tammy,” “ Tammy Download” and “Nyp Tammy.”
According to The Star (Malaysia), “Tammy” was a 17-year-old Singapore student who filmed herself having sex with her boyfriend on her videophone. The phone was lost — then found — by people who released the video onto the Internet.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060307/060307_cameraphone_hmed_11a.rp600x350.jpg

buzzaro
03-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Thats worse than locking yourself in a bank vault while robbing the bank, and just as dumb

ColeTR2
03-07-2006, 04:20 PM
“Tammy” was a 17-year-old Singapore student who filmed herself having sex with her boyfriend on her videophone.
I would be careful if she is 17, she is a minor and if you download video of it and watching it is against the law. Even if you're searching for it, it could get you in trouble! next thing you know there will be someone knocking on your door.

BajaMike
03-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Sounds like some kind of scam to me.....
:argue:
I bet you go to those web sites and get a bunch of spyware and viruses.... :idea:
:yuk: