PDA

View Full Version : The greatest gift!!!!

2manymustangs
12-18-2007, 05:54 AM
Let us not forget what this season is all about. It's not about gifts, it's about ONE gift! :D
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
--------------
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
My wish is that all of my friends here enjoy the true meaning of the season and understand the gift that was given for us all 2000+ years ago.
Merry CHRISTmas to all of my good friends here, proud to call you all friends!

Rattle Can Lou
12-18-2007, 07:22 AM
I appreciate your message there Mr. Stang. We tend to drift off into our own little world this time of year.
I would ask you though to refrain from calling two guys on here friends. Mr Dave Sammons and Mr. Billy B. cannot, under no circumstances be called anybody's friend. I know this is the time of year to forgive and I wish I could, but they stepped way outta bounds...thanks..Rcl

2manymustangs
12-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Good to see your positive response dude!
"Let whoever here is blameless throw the first stone"... :argue:

Jetboatguru
12-18-2007, 08:05 AM
You were, are, and always will be the dirigible I mean original ***boat Santa Lou.

2manymustangs
12-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Drifting Santa is baaaaaaaack... :eek:

Rattle Can Lou
12-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks Rex, I'm slowly gettin my self esteem back, I know what a rape victim must go through now...I wish I felt more like talkin to those guys but man, when you get an attorney involved, that is the last straw...enough rambling.

The Doctor
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Let us not forget what this season is all about. It's not about gifts, it's about ONE gift! :D
2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
--------------
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
My wish is that all of my friends here enjoy the true meaning of the season and understand the gift that was given for us all 2000+ years ago.
Merry CHRISTmas to all of my good friends here, proud to call you all friends!
No greater gift has ever been given. Thanks for the reminder!

Hud
12-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Lol's! Don't you feel the Love, little buddy.....C'mon!

dossangers
12-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks Rex, I'm slowly gettin my self esteem back, I know what a rape victim must go through now...I wish I felt more like talkin to those guys but man, when you get an attorney involved, that is the last straw...enough rambling.
Dont worry Mike NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY will out do Last years Santa Even though This years Santa was endorsed by Barack Obama!! & Oprah!

Hud
12-18-2007, 05:09 PM
You got that wright Wayne:D :D

Hud
12-18-2007, 05:22 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/csteved/NeedlesVacationSept.2007042.jpgLooks like best friends to me!:D

dossangers
12-18-2007, 05:31 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/csteved/NeedlesVacationSept.2007042.jpgLooks like best friends to me!:D
''A$SHOLE BUDDIES FOR LIFE''

Flat Magic
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
''ASSHOLE BUDDIES FOR LIFE''
They kinda look like brothers.

stickmann
12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
They look like cooked brothers.

Rattle Can Lou
12-18-2007, 08:01 PM
I am so sorry for Jackin this thread. It is about Jesus and I know that as well as anybody. I love all you guys more than you will ever know. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with Billy and about 1/2 hour tonite with Dave. Great friends and Hud and Wayne I Love both you guys too. It's all good in the ***boat world. It's also fun to play internet games. For the rest of this year no games...Rexie, start the band back up and give me a little "Rockin Little Christmas" by Brenda Lee. Moneypitt, your a tool, but a good tool, Mike Collins, I love ya, even though you think I'm a moron.....Seein Dick Waldrip in the pictures means God does work miracles. Flatbitchen...your the best. Van Beenan, I see your diets doin wonders. Bobby, lookin good as always. Darnes, my man, gain some fricken weight if ya wanna hang with us. Rick King, what can I say, your the best. Steve D. I know you love me...Pat , I can't believe you drank without me. All the other clowns that make this scene up...hang on, I'll be there soooooooon.
Feelin the love, except for Maxi, Rankin and Gorgy...RCL

dossangers
12-18-2007, 08:19 PM
I am so sorry for Jackin this thread. It is about Jesus and I know that as well as anybody. I love all you guys more than you will ever know. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with Billy and about 1/2 hour tonite with Dave. Great friends and Hud and Wayne I Love both you guys too. It's all good in the ***boat world. It's also fun to play internet games. For the rest of this year no games...Rexie, start the band back up and give me a little "Rockin Little Christmas" by Brenda Lee. Moneypitt, your a tool, but a good tool, Mike Collins, I love ya, even though you think I'm a moron.....Seein Dick Waldrip in the pictures means God does work miracles. Flatbitchen...your the best. Van Beenan, I see your diets doin wonders. Bobby, lookin good as always. Darnes, my man, gain some fricken weight if ya wanna hang with us. Rick King, what can I say, your the best. Steve D. I know you love me...Pat , I can't believe you drank without me. All the other clowns that make this scene up...hang on, I'll be there soooooooon.
Needles just would'nt be the same without our beloved RCL!!!!!!!

Hud
12-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you & the family Lou. You guys are off the hook!:)

MAXIMUS
12-19-2007, 05:57 AM
Well I certainly can't speak for the Gorganite, or Mr Wrinkles, but for myself let me just say Merry Christmas to the worlds greatest santa clause... May I suggest more citrus fruits in the future!;)