PDA

View Full Version : Stag Show--WTF

Wet Dream
12-18-2007, 02:00 PM
Has anybody seen this in tv? This is right along the lines of Cheaters and hosted by the same guy, but they film your bachelor party at strip clubs or private parties, then they show it to your bride to be. Who puts their own nuts on the chopping block like that? :eek:
Cut My Nuts Off (http://www.stagonline.com/)

ratso
12-18-2007, 02:25 PM
We had a very large group of friends and would have some huge bachelor-stripper parties, along with a lot of gambling. Most of the time we would just get some topless strippers, but some of the best were the totally nude ones. Trust me, shit would get crazy and I can't believe more divorces didn't happen because of the last two we had. These chicks were nuts and anything goes... anything. We always had one guy that would take pictures the entire night... Well, once the wedding day arrived and we all went to the reception, usually around 9pm or so, all the guys would build a fire and stand around and pass all these pictures around for everyone to see, and one by one they would be thrown into the fire after everybody looked at them. Seems some of these pictures surfaced down the road...:jawdrop:
Well, the grooms wife didn't think it was too cool with his fingers and his dick stuck in a stripper, so they divorced not long after their child was born...
Anyway, no more cameras allowed...;)