12-18-2007, 02:46 PM
The beginning of the end?

Wet Dream
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Ok, Mr. Doom and gloom, where do you see this coming to an end?:(

ITG
12-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Ok, Mr. Doom and gloom, where do you see this coming to an end?:(
They banned Mrs. Killertoy....do you need it spelled out any further than that?:confused: :confused: :confused:

BarryMac
12-18-2007, 02:57 PM
They banned Mrs. Killertoy....do you need it spelled out any further than that?:confused: :confused: :confused:
Yeah, because she was such an asset to this site, all she did was come on and defend her husband after each time he stuck his foot in his mouth... :rolleyes: :D Hey, but she does have nice tits!!! ;) :D :D

No Butt No Putt
12-18-2007, 02:57 PM
LOL:D Hey we are still back though. :D

ITG
12-18-2007, 03:00 PM
LOL:D Hey we are still back though. :D
Wachutalkinabout Willis....I am brand new to this site. ;)
I was hoping I could play the role of a really tall mild mannered giant that is happy, only has two legs and has no knowledge of any martial arts. :D

That Guy
Yeah, because she was such an asset to this site, all she did was come on and defend her husband after each time he stuck his foot in his mouth... :rolleyes: :D Hey, but she does have nice tits!!! ;) :D :D
Why don't you try and say how you really feel and stop hiding behind all the b.s.....:D :D

essexjet
Thats it, now your banned :D

phebus
12-18-2007, 03:01 PM
I think with the makeover of the magazine, you will also see a makeover of the website. There was a lot of garbage on this site, but I liked to decide myself what I wanted to read or not. That being said, I was a member and not the owner. The owner will ultimately decide what the look and what the content of the site will be.

ITG
12-18-2007, 03:01 PM
I liked her smile. She had a purdy mouth. :D

That Guy
12-18-2007, 03:02 PM
I think with the makeover of the magazine, you will also see a makeover of the website. There was a lot of garbage on this site, but I liked to decide myself what I wanted to read or not. That being said, I was a member and not the owner. The owner will ultimately decide what the look and what the content of the site will be.
Don't be getting all reasonable and sh!t on me......:D :D

LandSpeedRacer
12-18-2007, 03:03 PM
I heard there is a new and much better site that just came on line??????:confused:
Help anyone?????:confused:

No Butt No Putt
12-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Wachutalkinabout Willis....I am brand new to this site. ;)
I was hoping I could play the role of a really tall mild mannered giant that is happy, only has two legs and has no knowledge of any martial arts. :D
Yeah right. :D :D :D lmfao.... who are you kidding. lol
i own a jet ski and only hangout at body beach. bring it on.

No Butt No Putt
12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Don't be getting all reasonable and sh!t on me......:D :D
steve? its sean.

BarryMac
Why don't you try and say how you really feel and stop hiding behind all the b.s.....:D :D
Thats it, now your banned :D
Did I overstep my bounds again??? Fock I hate when I do that... :rolleyes: :D

banned
Talk alot of shit now that they are gone....:rolleyes:

banned
12-18-2007, 03:06 PM
I heard there is a new and much better site that just came on line??????:confused:
Help anyone?????:confused:
performance boats . com
it will be replacing this site

BarryMac
Talk alot of shit now that they are gone....:rolleyes:
Yeah, you got that right Kilr or is this his Mrs sticking up for him again??? :rolleyes:

djunkie
Now that was funny. :D :D

essexjet
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Did I overstep my bounds again??? Fock I hate when I do that... :rolleyes: :D
No but you never called me back homo ;)

EvilAli
12-18-2007, 03:08 PM
I think with the makeover of the magazine, you will also see a makeover of the website. There was a lot of garbage on this site, but I liked to decide myself what I wanted to read or not. That being said, I was a member and not the owner. The owner will ultimately decide what the look and what the content of the site will be.Stick a sock in it.:jawdrop: :D

phebus
12-18-2007, 03:11 PM
performance boats . com
it will be replacing this site
I don't know if that was a joke or not, but I could easily see that happening. That would be a major coup.

phebus
12-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Stick a sock in it.:jawdrop: :D
And, all along, I have been sticking it in a sock. :idea:

BarryMac
12-18-2007, 03:13 PM
No but you never called me back homo ;)
My sister was here, I am in the process now of ringing out my liver :D , I'll give you a hollar sometime this week, we need to get together for beers...:)

essexjet
12-18-2007, 03:17 PM
My sister was here, I am in the process now of ringing out my liver :D , I'll give you a hollar sometime this week, we need to get together for beers...:)
Si Senior, give me a call when you get a chance :devil:

That Guy
12-18-2007, 03:17 PM
steve? its sean.
What up brother....:)

Bandaid
12-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Don't hate...............fag:idea:

No Butt No Putt
12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
What up brother....:)
I got banned. lol :D

banned
12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Don't hate...............fag:idea:
Talking like that might get you banned
he should be called
alternative living lifestyle
Or he takes it ALL up the rear