PDA

View Full Version : I am finally HBin' at work....

wsuwrhr
12-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Posting from the shop....
Internet, phone and FAX baby!!!!!
Talk about withdrawls, after being forced into working 12-16 hours a day with no breaks, things can get to a guy after awhile, you know what I'm sayin?
So I just thought I would share my elation with you guys.
Brian

Wet Dream
12-18-2007, 06:24 PM
You are soooooooooooo out of the loop right now. Might want to do some reading.

wsuwrhr
12-18-2007, 06:34 PM
That is what I am reading, seems that something is goin on

wsuwrhr
12-18-2007, 06:35 PM
That is what I am reading, seems that something is goin on

dmontzsta
12-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Welcome to 2007. :D
Whats next? an automobile? :)

Moneypitt
12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Hey Brian, now that you've got modern technology in the shop I might be convinced to come to SB and spell you a bit in the shop. Give you some needed time off while I babysit the new Haas:D :D .....Make me an offer I can't refuse, including HB access of course:idea: ..I aint cheap, but I'm reasonable, and SB is a couple of hours closer to BHC.........Ray

wsuwrhr
12-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Welcome to 2007. :D
Whats next? an automobile? :)
No sir, have a few of those, I was talking about having internet phone AND a FAX machine at work.
I am all excited.
Brian

wsuwrhr
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey Brian, now that you've got modern technology in the shop I might be convinced to come to SB and spell you a bit in the shop. Give you some needed time off while I babysit the new Haas:D :D .....Make me an offer I can't refuse, including HB access of course:idea: ..I aint cheap, but I'm reasonable, and SB is a couple of hours closer to BHC.........Ray
Do you work for beer? I have plenty of that.

ColeTR2
12-18-2007, 07:19 PM
There goes production... Now get back to work...

Moneypitt
12-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Do you work for beer? I have plenty of that.
I don't know, beer and winter just don't seem to go together. (Maybe Brandy, if shes cute and will warm me up) .........What kind of beer?.....And can I bring "G" jobs?.............Ray

wsuwrhr
12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I don't know, beer and winter just don't seem to go together. (Maybe Brandy, if shes cute and will warm me up) .........What kind of beer?.....And can I bring "G" jobs?.............Ray
G jobs are good.
any beer you want, I stock Corona heinekins, bass ale from time to time.
Brian