PDA

View Full Version : What Is A "rick Roll" And....

new2cats
12-18-2007, 06:50 PM
why can it have you hunted and killed by the HB enforcers???
And why is it called a "rick roll"...there is a reason for everything.

INSman
12-18-2007, 06:58 PM
You have asked one of those questions that you really don't want the answer to.
Nothing really to see here, just move on ... ;)

Kachina_26
12-18-2007, 07:00 PM
a rick roll is when someone tricks you into clicking on a link that goes to www . internetisseriousbusiness . com . Basically sends you to a music video by rick something or another. You can try going there on your own, but I'm not gonna post the link. I still can't figure out how I got banned, and I'm not gonna provide new ammo.

new2cats
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
OH, I bit on that once.....that flamer singing "never gonna give you up???" or whatever....then it gives you a mini-virus........that does suck...BAN 'EM ALL TO HELL:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Kachina_26
12-18-2007, 07:11 PM
OH, I bit on that once.....that flamer singing "never gonna give you up???" or whatever....then it gives you a mini-virus........that does suck...BAN 'EM ALL TO HELL:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
No virus, just a series of 52 pop ups.

Boatcop
12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Rick Rolling is serious business.
Just like the internet.
:D

INSman
12-18-2007, 08:53 PM
No virus, just a series of 52 pop ups.
Nice post count there turbo !!! :rolleyes:
You in town for the holidays ?!?

Phat Matt
12-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Mini-virus? WTF is a mini-virus. lol. Is that like kinda dead? :D

ITG
12-18-2007, 09:02 PM
No virus...only the naive think it is a virus. It can crash some specialized programs that might be a bit unstable in Windows. But, you close out all 50 or so of pop -ups and it goes away. The angry midget posted a trick that literally takes a couple seconds to close them out.

INSman
12-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Mini-virus? WTF is a mini-virus. lol. Is that like kinda dead? :D
very close to kinda pregnant :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
12-18-2007, 09:04 PM
That another good one. :D

INSman
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM
That another good one. :D
I'm here all night, well until I get banned that is :eek: :D

Kachina_26
12-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice post count there turbo !!! :rolleyes:
You in town for the holidays ?!?
Why yes, yes I am! I'm rolling in on Friday. I have a small prime rib that I'm gonna experiment with. Hopefully I still have access to the recipe. When you coming to town? What would the girls like that santa isn't bringing?
Dammit all to hell, I was gonna say that!
I'm here all night, well until I get banned that is :eek: :D
The teflon man banned? I think not.
Oh and as far as the post count goes, remember, less is more.

INSman
12-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Why yes, yes I am! I'm rolling in on Friday. I have a small prime rib that I'm gonna experiment with. Hopefully I still have access to the recipe. When you coming to town? What would the girls like that santa isn't bringing?
Dammit all to hell, I was gonna say that!
The teflon man banned? I think not.
Oh and as far as the post count goes, remember, less is more.
Tuesday night thru Jan 2.. We expect you for our lil' New Years party, just have to put up with Magic34 :D

Kachina_26
12-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Tuesday night thru Jan 2.. We expect you for our lil' New Years party, just have to put up with Magic34 :D
I'm leaving sometime early Wednesday, I'll have to see what job I end up on as far as new years is concerned. But if I finally get to meet M34, I will do all I can to be in Havi.