PDA

View Full Version : time for a HB intervention

SummitKarl
12-19-2007, 08:50 AM
I am leaving the house shortly and I am going to track down the owner and get the straight story.
Mr. Davidson is a good friend of mine and one of the nicest people I have met in Havasu (the guy has a huge heart);) I built his home for him, so you tend to get to know a family close doing that, and none of this sounds like the actions of the man I know...
I can say for certian there is a very different side the story that was posted by Chris
and just so all of you know..Mr. Davidson does not frequient this site, he neither lurks or posts.
I will check back in on this thread as soon as I speak with him
if any of you need to get to your PM's the image center is still up and has PM access http://www.***boat.com/image_center/index.php

That Guy
12-19-2007, 10:07 AM
It would be nice to have some facts......:idea: :idea: :D

Some Kind Of Monster
12-19-2007, 10:11 AM
I need facts. Return the site to how it was or I'm gone and taking my subscription with me.

Brooski
12-19-2007, 10:16 AM
I am leaving the house shortly and I am going to track down the owner and get the straight story.
Mr. Davidson is a good friend of mine and one of the nicest people I have met in Havasu (the guy has a huge heart);) I built his home for him, so you tend to get to know a family close doing that, and none of this sounds like the actions of the man I know...
I can say for certian there is a very different side the story that was posted by Chris
and just so all of you know..Mr. Davidson does not frequient this site, he neither lurks or posts.
I will check back in on this thread as soon as I speak with him
if any of you need to get to your PM's the image center is still up and has PM access http://www.***boat.com/image_center/index.php
So was the home "turn key"?

78Southwind
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Havoc on Hot Boat always brings out the strangest characters. Long time no see Roger with no “D”. Did your rock get over turned?:D

Jordy
12-19-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm sure he'll fire up the google earth monitors on the trailer and have the scoop in no time... Stalkers are such a class act... :notam:

Baja Big Dog
12-19-2007, 10:40 PM
stir it up....:D