PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back

HavasuUncleLarry
04-17-2008, 08:06 AM
Wow!...
Let me be the first.. Let the games begin..
Uncle Larry

mikec500s
04-19-2008, 03:18 AM
:) :) :)

HammerDown
04-19-2008, 03:51 AM
It's been a while, welcome back.

MarKist
04-19-2008, 04:00 AM
Damn Ray, are you gonna play on both fields WTF!!!
Markist

Mattman
04-19-2008, 04:29 AM
This is going to be interesting!!:idea:

~FM
04-19-2008, 06:36 AM
It's been a while, welcome back.
Did you click your ruby slippers together or something HammerDown? :D Well done whatever you did! ;)

Mohave Vice
04-19-2008, 06:50 AM
Good Morning. Stopped in to see HB. Long time off the air.

sorry dog
04-19-2008, 07:50 AM
Indeed!

Havasu1986
04-19-2008, 07:52 AM
:idea: :jawdrop: :D

Hardly Satisfied
04-19-2008, 07:53 AM
It sucked when this site went down, lots of good info and fun here.

riverracerx
04-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Hey everyone. I am back!

Tremor Girl
04-19-2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks for saving our PM's. I for one am grateful they're still there!:)

Devil's Advocate
04-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Checkin' in.:)

dragboat
04-19-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm back for more.

N2Lake
04-19-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey everyone. I am back!
Missed your avatar. :devil:

grads2112
04-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Welcome back! A site I can post on!!!!:D

ccfdland
04-19-2008, 11:07 AM
good to be back...

Havasu1986
04-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Wow!...
Let me be the first.. Let the games begin..
Uncle Larry
I wonder when there going to figure out that it says HotBot.com on the main page. :sleeping:

HMF'er
04-19-2008, 11:55 AM
I'll give it a try for a while.:)

HammerDown
04-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Did you click your ruby slippers together or something HammerDown? :D Well done whatever you did! ;)
Hi Princess great seeing you...you're always missed ;)
Also, admin told me they saved all the stuff from the image center...they just need time to put it all together.

redneckgirl
04-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Thanks for saving our PM's. I for one am grateful they're still there!:)
I agree!!!! See you Thursday :eek: ;) :D
RNG

Mrs. 20
04-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Great to see this back up!:D

20" gun's
04-19-2008, 01:20 PM
Present :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cas
04-19-2008, 01:30 PM
now that's pretty funny! :D

Nord
04-19-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm sure you figure out a way to screw that up...........:devil: :D

Jyruiz
04-19-2008, 02:37 PM
:)

BADBLOWN572
04-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Glad to see that everything is back up. :)

superdave013
04-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Glad to see that everything is back up. :)
get back to work! :D

Wavemaker
04-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Welcome back, it will be interesting to see who returns to the HB forum. It's been a long time.

Wet Dream
04-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Damn Ray, are you gonna play on both fields WTF!!!
Markist
I suppose you think people should be limited to one board? WTF???

~FM
04-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi Princess great seeing you...you're always missed ;)
Also, admin told me they saved all the stuff from the image center...they just need time to put it all together.
Thanks, HammerDown. :) You know how to find me, though. ;)

Mandelon
04-19-2008, 06:02 PM
it actually works?

MarKist
04-20-2008, 06:32 AM
I suppose you think people should be limited to one board? WTF???
NA , HE JUST REMINDS ME OF PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO JUMP AROUND TO THE WINNING FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL TEAMS, WHO EVER IS WINNING,(BANN WAGON JUMPER) THATS ALL, BUT KNOWING YOU! YOU CAN TAKE IT ANYWAY YOU WANT:D :D :D .LOL
Markist

Wet Dream
04-20-2008, 09:38 AM
NA , HE JUST REMINDS ME OF PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO JUMP AROUND TO THE WINNING FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL TEAMS, WHO EVER IS WINNING,(BANN WAGON JUMPER) THATS ALL, BUT KNOWING YOU! YOU CAN TAKE IT ANYWAY YOU WANT:D :D :D .LOL
Markist
Knowing me? Don't pretend for one second you think you know me. You would only be kidding yourself.
So, let me get this straight. You're on Hammer's ass for being on HB and PB? Apparently, I have to point something out to you, so I'll do this step by step so I don't confuse you. We were all over here on HB until they began banning and closed the doors within a few short days. RDP was open, but just getting started. Then, PB opens up and we all flocked over there. Everyone did, including you, me, posters, and previous mods from HB. Did anyone give you shit for being over there? I don't think so. How about being Southern ***boat Group, on PB's website? No, nobody said shit about that irony or the lack of participation on the PB board. But the day HB opens back up, you come back and start shit? Grow up. Its no secret that you and I don't give a shit about each other, but cut the crap. Nothing changed over here. Not the posters, not the mods, not even the threads. Are you mad at yourself for playing on both boards? I would guess not. How about anyone else? Rat maybe? Didn't think so. Keep your shit on your side of the fence and everything should be just fine.
To finish up, its BANDWAGON. One word, not two...and its BAND, not BANN. It gets its meaning from those that easily follow the hottest thing at the time.
band·wag·on (bndwgn)
n.
1. An elaborately decorated wagon used to transport musicians in a parade.
2. Informal A cause or party that attracts increasing numbers of adherents: young voters climbing aboard the party's bandwagon.
3. Informal A current trend: "Even brand-name [drug] companies . . . have jumped on the generics bandwagon" Beth Howard.

909punk
04-20-2008, 09:45 AM
hummmmmmmm
I dont know if I want to come back.. You guys need to learn a lesson on how to take care of your member base.

JetBoatRich
04-20-2008, 09:46 AM
it actually works?
Quiet, it can change any minute:D

909punk
04-20-2008, 09:50 AM
I'll give it a try for a while.:)
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
:D

SummitKarl
04-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks,
Uncle Larry, I know you all went through allot to get this site back up and all the old data transfered.
I just want to say thank you to all the HB staff for the effort.
P.S.
how ever dysfunctional, it's good to be home;)

MarKist
04-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Knowing me? Don't pretend for one second you think you know me. You would only be kidding yourself.
So, let me get this straight. You're on Hammer's ass for being on HB and PB? Apparently, I have to point something out to you, so I'll do this step by step so I don't confuse you. We were all over here on HB until they began banning and closed the doors within a few short days. RDP was open, but just getting started. Then, PB opens up and we all flocked over there. Everyone did, including you, me, posters, and previous mods from HB. Did anyone give you shit for being over there? I don't think so. How about being Southern ***boat Group, on PB's website? No, nobody said shit about that irony or the lack of participation on the PB board. But the day HB opens back up, you come back and start shit? Grow up. Its no secret that you and I don't give a shit about each other, but cut the crap. Nothing changed over here. Not the posters, not the mods, not even the threads. Are you mad at yourself for playing on both boards? I would guess not. How about anyone else? Rat maybe? Didn't think so. Keep your shit on your side of the fence and everything should be just fine.
To finish up, its BANDWAGON. One word, not two...and its BAND, not BANN. It gets its meaning from those that easily follow the hottest thing at the time.
band·wag·on (bndwgn)
n.
1. An elaborately decorated wagon used to transport musicians in a parade.
2. Informal A cause or party that attracts increasing numbers of adherents: young voters climbing aboard the party's bandwagon.
3. Informal A current trend: "Even brand-name [drug] companies . . . have jumped on the generics bandwagon" Beth Howard.
Here we go again,:rolleyes: all I'm gonna say is two words for you and since your the school teacher all let you figure them out....
As far as Hammerdown goes, I didn't know your his son, and you feel like you need to stand up for him, and if you look it was directed to him not you!! so yep your right I DON'T KNOW YOU..my bad on that one! LOL
now that I think about it, way back in 02 I made a post to Hammer and you again stuck you nose in that one too (am I doing good so far on my spelling?)
so WTF Bill is your ****ing problem ??? oh and BTW its a SOUTHERN THANG YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND!! this could go on and on but unlike you I gotta life, I can tell by your post count..LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes:Bill of all the people I have met on the boards and in person you have got to be the biggest inconsiderate, self-consumed person I have ever met. with that said I'm done with this bullshit (now is that one word or two words?LOL) have a good one:D
Markist

HammerDown
04-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Markist
(Mad)Markist why the F are you worried about what I do?
I NEVER put HB down or cast any stones at them for going away regardless how they did it...BIG F'ing deal!
Also, if you're so worried about bandwagon jumping what the heck are you doing here anyhow??? Damn son, you ran over so fast you could have tripped and broke a leg...and just to start crap!
Hey, computer tough guy (and several others agree)...give the attitude and BS a rest...it was old years ago.

Wet Dream
04-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Here we go again,:rolleyes: all I'm gonna say is two words for you and since your the school teacher all let you figure them out....
As far as Hammerdown goes, I didn't know your his son, and you feel like you need to stand up for him, and if you look it was directed to him not you!! so yep your right I DON'T KNOW YOU..my bad on that one! LOL
now that I think about it, way back in 02 I made a post to Hammer and you again stuck you nose in that one too (am I doing good so far on my spelling?)
so WTF Bill is your ****ing problem ??? oh and BTW its a SOUTHERN THANG YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND!! this could go on and on but unlike you I gotta life, I can tell by your post count..LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes:Bill of all the people I have met on the boards and in person you have got to be the biggest inconsiderate, self-consumed person I have ever met. with that said I'm done with this bullshit (now is that one word or two words?LOL) have a good one:D
Markist
To continue schooling you, it would be: you're, I'll, you're, you're and your. I won't get into starting sentences with capital letters. What's a southern THANG? Your version of spelling? Please, I'm enjoying the humor.
Back in 2002? 6 years ago? If I said something, I'm sure it was to quell whatever it was that you were trying to start.
Even Hammer and I have had our moments, but we get over it and move on. We don't drama the mother f'er out for years on end and continue disprespect. You don't contribute shit to the boards, but you fire off crap the day this place opens back up. You did here and on PB. You don't like him, so be it. Get over it or move on. I'm not his son, but a friend and will not stand to see someone carry on the bullshit, the same as you would for your friends. If I, or anyone else were to pull the same shit you do on the boards to one of your friends, you would be all over it. You don't like me, you don't like Hammer, I'm cool with that and not losing any sleep.
Inconsiderate? I can't see where thats coming from. I think I'm very considerate, to those that deserve it. Its a simple policy that I have. I give everybody the benefit of the doubt, until they prove themselves otherwise.
Self consumed? Probably. I'll give you that one. I have to look out for myself and my family. Nobody else is.
My post count? Reflects my level of involvement and participation.
Done with the bullshit? Does that mean you're going to stop your own bullshit?

conquestcat
04-20-2008, 02:42 PM
why dont you MarKist & Wet Dream get yahoo messenger
so you two can fight with each other damn you two
are nothing but drama enjoy HB not your family shit

HMF'er
04-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
:D
What up J!