PDA

View Full Version : Everybody ready for summer.........

fat rat
04-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Anybody got any new projects they been working on..........are you getting ready for a little test and tunning.:)

HammerDown
04-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Anybody got any new projects they been working on..........are you getting ready for a little test and tunning.:)
Soon enough my friend...I just hope the little mice I discovered living in my boat the past year didn't chew on any wiring:rolleyes: .
Luckily they nibbled on a old beach towel and NOT the seats!
Also, admin told me they saved all the stuff from the image center...they just need time to put it all together.

Wet Dream
04-19-2008, 05:23 PM
I was tempted to take the boat out today

HammerDown
04-19-2008, 06:11 PM
I was tempted to take the boat out today
Usually I'm in the water early April...and the first people I usually call on the water is you and Rat (cell phone on tearing down the Delaware River) with a big sh*t eating:D at the same time.

buckey79
04-20-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm finishing up rewiring my boat. I should be in the water next weekend. can't wait to get back to pomonkey

fat rat
04-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Usually I'm in the water early April...and the first people I usually call on the water is you and Rat (cell phone on tearing down the Delaware River) with a big sh*t eating:D at the same time.
I thought for a second when you called yesterday, that you were gonna tell me that you were out on river.:idea:

Wet Dream
04-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Nobody got that call last year. :D

HammerDown
04-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Nobody got that call last year. :D
Yea I know:( ...last summer I was neck deep in Ludwigs.