PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Midlake Crisis
04-20-2008, 07:37 AM
Thank you to the owner for leaving all of the old threads up and running.
The old board has served as my user/shop manual since I've owned my boat, and some of the history threads (i.e. Old Rigger. . ) and memories of my first couple of years jet boating are all embedded in this site and could not be replaced.
Thanks again
MLC
formerly "El Prosecutor"

Cas
04-20-2008, 07:43 AM
You're absolutely right! I too, put out a big thanks to the owners for keeping all the info! There is a lot of info here that probably can't be replaced.

jetboatperformance
04-20-2008, 09:38 AM
EL ,good to "see" you again Tom:D

Midlake Crisis
04-20-2008, 12:26 PM
EL ,good to "see" you again Tom:D
Thanks Tom, U2. BTW, the used Performer intake I picked up from you last year has worked out great.
-
Hey Cas, both of my Laidback T-shirts are getting pretty grease stained - got any more for sale?

Cas
04-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Hey Cas, both of my Laidback T-shirts are getting pretty grease stained - got any more for sale?
I have a box with a few odd shirts around here someplace. I don't remember what sizes or what they are and there really isn't any plans to have any more made up. I'll see what I have and let you know. What size?

Midlake Crisis
04-20-2008, 03:40 PM
I have a box with a few odd shirts around here someplace. I don't remember what sizes or what they are and there really isn't any plans to have any more made up. I'll see what I have and let you know. What size?I could use a couple more XL

Cas
04-20-2008, 08:04 PM
I could use a couple more XL
ok, I'll try and find that box....I think it got put away with all the Christmas stuff :D

scratchpad
05-04-2008, 03:19 PM
> ***boat
> Administrator
"***boat.com forums are back on line. As you can see all the old posts are still here."
> Showing threads 26 to 38 of 38? :confused:
How do we view the old posts/threads?
thx,
scratchpad