PDA

View Full Version : SPAM Superduty rims and tires for sale

BALLSDEEP
03-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Hey Guys- Sorry to do this, but I am sick of tripping over this stuff in my garage. I have 4 Factory Ford Rims and Tires for sale. They have about 5k miles on them and they came off of my 2006 F350 Superduty truck. They are in great condition and come with center caps and lug nuts. Rims are alloy, and tires are Continental LT275/70/R18. Picture available I was looking to get $500 obo. I just lifted my truck to so if anyone need any factory suspension parts I have that to. Send me a PM if interested

Captain Dan
03-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Hey Guys- Sorry to do this, but I am sick of tripping over this stuff in my garage. I have 4 Factory Ford Rims and Tires for sale. They have about 5k miles on them and they came off of my 2006 F350 Superduty truck. They are in great condition and come with center caps and lug nuts. Rims are alloy, and tires are Continental LT275/70/R18. Picture available I was looking to get $500 obo. I just lifted my truck to so if anyone need any factory suspension parts I have that to. Send me a PM if interested
You'll probably have to take a lot less than that - most peole I know, myself included, almost had to give away the stockers.

buzzaro
03-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Lemme guess, couldnt find any tires with a load rating for the 18" rims and the highway tires didnt cut it?