PDA

View Full Version : So whatever really happened to Later's sunken boat?

Mandelon
04-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Did he get it pulled up...or did someone beat him to it? Or was it just a hoax to begin with?
Man---->too busy at work to hit the boards much anymore<----delon

Cas
04-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Did he get it pulled up...or did someone beat him to it? Or was it just a hoax to begin with?
Man---->too busy at work to hit the boards much anymore<----delon
I think something got pulled and I highly doubt it was a boat.

RitcheyRch
04-21-2008, 04:40 AM
As far as I know it is still at the bottom of the lake. Am sure he will be along to tell us otherwise.

73kona455
04-21-2008, 06:21 AM
Sponge Bob, Patrick, and Squidward are driving around Bikini Bottom in it....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chico&Zeus
04-21-2008, 06:57 AM
I think if you check Craig's list....it makes a showing there every once in a while:D

diggler
04-21-2008, 07:55 AM
I wonder how much money he actually took in?

JetBoatRich
04-22-2008, 09:49 AM
The hunt continues...
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7747/lakepirujw2.gif
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6763/laterdeliveranceke8.gif
LOL, that was good photochop:D

sorry dog
04-22-2008, 10:10 AM
I think it was a foreshadowing of another boat that was to sink.

rocket98
04-22-2008, 11:11 AM
:idea:

rocket98
04-22-2008, 11:18 AM
:idea: :idea:

wolfie
04-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Are you referring to the SS ***boat? :D
They'll be sitting side by side at the bottom!!!:D

Cas
04-22-2008, 10:31 PM
I did some checking and found out that later rented an RV to go hang out at the lake to keep an eye on things. After being up all night searching for submarines, he took a nap. The problems started when he wanted to fire up the RV to cool things down inside. He didn't realize the RV had an A/A unit and thought it needed water for the swamp cooker to work.
He figured, the more water, the better the cooler would work-
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/Random%20Pics/23712066motorhome_005.jpg

Chip Lacy Racing Engines
04-23-2008, 02:50 AM
I did some checking and found out that later rented an RV to go hang out at the lake to keep an eye on things. After being up all night searching for submarines, he took a nap. The problems started when he wanted to fire up the RV to cool things down inside. He didn't realize the RV had an A/A unit and thought it needed water for the swamp cooker to work.
He figured, the more water, the better the cooler would work-
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/Random%20Pics/23712066motorhome_005.jpg
Sunk the MoHo.

Sunk
04-23-2008, 03:02 AM
This is Later. Here is the scoop. #1. The Boat is gone!... After so many attempts to recover it, it has been a on going saga. I have came to the reality that the boat is gone. I have made alot of effert to recover this boat and it has been nothing but problems. I have spent well over the money donated which was about $1000 and have givin some back as well and plus spent my own money to recover this boat. Bottom line is it's gone and on to a new one. after being thrashed umteen times I have learned a lesson. Do not exspose your self even if you are being honest, turns on you sometimes. So bottom line is get your grammer right and get insurence. Alot of hoopla going on about this. Here it is from me!!!.... Special thanks to jetaholic. He helped alot. Jet. Thak you bro. Your The best and he is on the up and up people!!!!> Thanks again and I am sorry for all the crap... Later

OCMerrill
04-23-2008, 07:11 AM
This is Later. Here is the scoop. #1. The Boat is gone!... After so many attempts to recover it, it has been a on going saga. I have came to the reality that the boat is gone. I have made alot of effert to recover this boat and it has been nothing but problems. I have spent well over the money donated which was about $1000 and have giving some back as well and plus spent my own money to recover this boat. Bottom line is it's gone and on to a new one. after being thrashed umteen times I have learned a lesson. Do not exspose your self even if you are being honest, turns on you sometimes. So bottom line is get your grammer right and get insurence. Alot of hoopla going on about this. Here it is from me!!!.... Special thanks to jetaholic. He helped alot. Jet. Thak you bro. Your The best and he is on the up and up people!!!!> Thanks again and I am sorry for all the crap... Later
And use some sort of spell checker.:idea:

sorry dog
04-23-2008, 08:42 AM
This is Later. ... after being thrashed umteen times I have learned a lesson. Do not exspose your self even if you are being honest, turns on you sometimes.
I believe that Hoss would agree with you on that one.

OCMerrill
04-23-2008, 10:32 AM
And by saying you gave some money back you mean you gave NO money back, then I would agree with you.
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1531/latercornerbi6.gif
I had forgot about this one. :D :D :D
Check is in the mail. :)

Mandelon
04-23-2008, 04:08 PM
This is Later. Here is the scoop. #1. The Boat is gone!... After so many attempts to recover it, it has been a on going saga. I have came to the reality that the boat is gone. I have made alot of effert to recover this boat and it has been nothing but problems. I have spent well over the money donated which was about $1000 and have givin some back as well and plus spent my own money to recover this boat. Bottom line is it's gone and on to a new one. after being thrashed umteen times I have learned a lesson. Do not exspose your self even if you are being honest, turns on you sometimes. So bottom line is get your grammer right and get insurence. Alot of hoopla going on about this. Here it is from me!!!.... Special thanks to jetaholic. He helped alot. Jet. Thak you bro. Your The best and he is on the up and up people!!!!> Thanks again and I am sorry for all the crap... Later
So you are saying you couldn't locate it and are assuming that it was pulled out by someone else?
There are so many frikken stories and theories on this episode its retarded.
Did the lake police or whoever is in charge ever hassle you about it??? :confused: