PDA

View Full Version : Shasta June 13 & 14 The Real Deal

grads2112
04-22-2008, 08:50 AM
A new thread and an updated list of who will be attending...
1. Poker Runs West
2. Grads & Mrs. Daytona
3. John. & Hrd2Hndl
4. Liquid Technologies
5. Frequent Flier
6. Blown65
7. Patyacht, Mrs. Patyacht + 2 additional couples
8. Dean Tognotti
9. Dr. Evil
10. Bob Leach
11. Tom Regan
12. Toby w/ the big ass formula
13. Jaguar Doug
14. Justin w/ 27 Teague 900 Daytona
15. Big Fountain Barry Garfinkle
16. Bruce Bethel
17. Larry Deskins
18. Joe Malich
19. 120 Inches
20. justfloatn
21. highvoltagehands
22. Mr. and Mrs. 33
23. Wes Rose
24. Bob Button
25. Boss
26. Studog
27. Mosey
28. ricks raft

120 Inches
04-23-2008, 08:11 PM
14. Justin with the 27 foot daytona teague 900 and a broken drive

grads2112
04-23-2008, 09:14 PM
14. Justin with the 27 foot daytona teague 900 and a broken drive
Wave jumping is soooo cool!

justfloatn
04-24-2008, 07:18 AM
Wave jumping is soooo cool!
Like this.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3963/img1937wk9.jpg
I wonder who else may have broke a tooth or cracked a shaft?
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8645/img1971um8.jpg
Hey Bob Leach, Is my drive still under warranty??:devil:

grads2112
04-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Like this.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3963/img1937wk9.jpg
I wonder who else may have broke a tooth or cracked a shaft?
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8645/img1971um8.jpg
Hey Bob Leach, Is my drive still under warranty??:devil:
I bet he's wishing he could take that one back.:eek:

John.
04-24-2008, 04:08 PM
hey 120 Inches, should I just send the check for that work you did at my office directly over to Jory? By the way, I have some extra drive parts in my office if you need them.

Twice Pipes
04-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Put me on the Shasta list. please. I would love to meet the "KING".

Twice Pipes
04-24-2008, 06:02 PM
This is the guy right?
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8877/gradsjx6.jpg

grads2112
04-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Put me on the Shasta list. please. I would love to meet the "KING".
I look forward to meeting you in Shasta.
1. Poker Runs West
2. Grads & Mrs. Daytona
3. John. & Hrd2Hndl
4. Liquid Technologies
5. Frequent Flier
6. Blown65
8. Dean Tognotti
9. Dr. Evil
10. Bob Leach
11. Tom Regan
13. Jaguar Doug
16. Bruce Bethel
17. Larry Deskins
18. Joe Malich
19. 120 Inches
20. justfloatn
21. highvoltagehands
22. Mr. and Mrs. 33
23. Wes Rose
24. Bob Button
25. Boss
26. Studog
27. Mosey
28. ricks raft
29. Twice Pipes

Twice Pipes
04-25-2008, 04:52 AM
I look forward to meeting you in Shasta.
Thanks buddy. I just hope you aren't as big of a tool in person as you are on the boards. See you on the water.

grads2112
04-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Thanks buddy. I just hope you aren't as big of a tool in person as you are on the boards. See you on the water.
Is that your 33' in your avatar? It has 525's right? What kind of speeds are you seeing and what props are you running?

120 Inches
04-26-2008, 07:52 PM
HeHeHaHa LMFAO My shit was designed for wave jumping. You just got to know how to do it.
Heres how ya do it :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :jawdrop: :D

Twice Pipes
04-27-2008, 07:22 AM
Is that your 33' in your avatar? It has 525's right? What kind of speeds are you seeing and what props are you running?
525's???? Hell no!! Only pussy's run stock motors. I run Teague TCM1000's with #6 drives. What kind of power do you run in your Daytona?

grads2112
04-27-2008, 08:11 AM
525's???? Hell no!! Only pussy's run stock motors. I run Teague TCM1000's with #6 drives. What kind of power do you run in your Daytona?
Sorry I mistook your boat in your avatar for one that I almost bought a few years back that had 525's in it. I run 525's in mine but I also boat 100+ hours a year with little to no problems.

120 Inches
04-27-2008, 04:17 PM
AHH your cool! I forgot my 1000s and #6s

grads2112
04-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Again I'm sorry T.P. its just that your boat that you have in avatar looks just like the one I almost bought a few years ago that had 525's in it. I'm posting a few pics that the owner sent over to me. It's amazing the similarities between your boat and the picture the guy sent me....or maybe you bought it and put 1000's in it and converted it over to #6's and moved the seat forward and re-did the hatch so the motors and transmissions fit.:idea:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/e5.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/e6.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/e4.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/e3.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/e2.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/1e.jpg
I can't wait to see it in Shasta!!!

Twice Pipes
04-27-2008, 07:34 PM
I want to start of first by saying I'm sorry. Sorry for insulting you, for calling you names, for taking some jokes a little too far and most of all sorry for being an all around dickhead.
I'm not looking for a pitty party for me here but I would like to give you some insight as to maybe why I did the things I did. First off, I had a bad year boating. If it wasn't low water levels it was a breakdown. It just seemed to be one thing after another. That combined with the way the economy is now, financially I did not do as well as I have done in the past. I'm not even sure I will be able to keep my boat. These things over time start to eat at a man's soul and they made me very bitter. I think that bitterness rolled over on to the boards here and was aimed at you guys for no good reason.
I see the pictures of you guys on your pastie cove runs and I think to myself damn that looks like fun but instead I'm stuck here at home watching TV. For me, and I'm sure for a lot of you, Boating is not just a hobby but a passion and a lifestyle. So maybe to hide the pain of not being able to boat I went on the attack...I don't know.
Again, I apologize for my actions in the past several months and assure you it will stop in the future. I hope you allow me to go on one of your runs in the future (if I still have my boat). I'm already friends with a few of you guys, I won't mention any names for fear of retaliation from the rest of the group, but I would like to make more....and maybe even buy a few beers...or a few hundred. Sorry. Twice Pipes.:devil:

grads2112
04-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Well T.P. it looks like you have a problem posting your own stuff...no big deal. I look forward to seeing you and your boat in Shasta.

acatitude
04-27-2008, 07:52 PM
And the Hits just keep on coming:D

acatitude
04-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Sorry I mistook your boat in your avatar for one that I almost bought a few years back that had 525's in it. I run 525's in mine but I also boat 100+ hours a year with little to no problems.
Hey Limy that's where your getting yourself mixed up. YOu boat 100+ HRS a year, you don't go 100+ MPH.....LMAO:D :D :D

John.
04-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Hey TP, are you really going to go to the PRW Shasta trip? Or are you going to the DLB Shasta trip? Or both?

Twice Pipes
04-28-2008, 05:41 AM
Hey TP, are you really going to go to the PRW Shasta trip? Or are you going to the DLB Shasta trip? Or both?
Were shooting for the PRW trip. My son is getting married the prior weekend. Any bites on the WCF boat yet?

justfloatn
04-28-2008, 06:13 AM
I want to start of first by saying I'm sorry. Sorry for insulting you, for calling you names, for taking some jokes a little too far and most of all sorry for being an all around dickhead.
I'm not looking for a pitty party for me here but I would like to give you some insight as to maybe why I did the things I did. First off, I had a bad year boating. If it wasn't low water levels it was a breakdown. It just seemed to be one thing after another. That combined with the way the economy is now, financially I did not do as well as I have done in the past. I'm not even sure I will be able to keep my boat. These things over time start to eat at a man's soul and they made me very bitter. I think that bitterness rolled over on to the boards here and was aimed at you guys for no good reason.
I see the pictures of you guys on your pastie cove runs and I think to myself damn that looks like fun but instead I'm stuck here at home watching TV. For me, and I'm sure for a lot of you, Boating is not just a hobby but a passion and a lifestyle. So maybe to hide the pain of not being able to boat I went on the attack...I don't know.
Again, I apologize for my actions in the past several months and assure you it will stop in the future. I hope you allow me to go on one of your runs in the future (if I still have my boat). I'm already friends with a few of you guys, I won't mention any names for fear of retaliation from the rest of the group, but I would like to make more....and maybe even buy a few beers...or a few hundred. Sorry. Twice Pipes.:devil:
:idea:
DITTO :devil:

John.
04-28-2008, 09:05 AM
Were shooting for the PRW trip. My son is getting married the prior weekend. Any bites on the WCF boat yet?
couple bites. had a guy in Sacramento working on financing but I think he might just be a tire kicker. Did a test drive and he loved it, but also asked me to carry the note. I now have a guy in Tennessee who has made an offer on eBay that's not high enough...but it may work out. I talked to him last night and he's going to make another offer today. we'll see. I may be a boat b*tch at Shasta.

justfloatn
04-28-2008, 10:40 AM
couple bites. had a guy in Sacramento working on financing but I think he might just be a tire kicker. Did a test drive and he loved it, but also asked me to carry the note. I now have a guy in Tennessee who has made an offer on eBay that's not high enough...but it may work out. I talked to him last night and he's going to make another offer today. we'll see. I may be a boat b*tch at Shasta.
You and Erica always have a spot on my boat, If you need it. You're a good bitch :D :D

Poker Runs West
05-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks to everyone for starting this thread over here.
I am receiving registrations in the mail from people I have never heard from before and the hotel said they were full long ago so this years run may be bigger than expected. No matter what size it will be lots of fun..........
If the trash starts dumping on this thread put on your hip waders, plug your nose and stay on the high road as best as possible.:) :)

John.
05-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks to everyone for starting this thread over here.
I am receiving registrations in the mail from people I have never heard from before and the hotel said they were full long ago so this years run may be bigger than expected. No matter what size it will be lots of fun..........
If the trash starts dumping on this thread put on your hip waders, plug your nose and stay on the high road as best as possible.:) :)
do you have my registration? I gave it to you out on the river about a month ago. only asking because ya haven't cashed the check yet.

justfloatn
05-09-2008, 06:18 AM
FIVE FRIDAY'S AWAY
Or 35 Day's, but I like the sound of five better:D

Twice Pipes
05-09-2008, 07:33 PM
We can't wait should be the greatest trip ever planned.

grads2112
05-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey Justfloatn' and John. what time are you guys thinking of leaving on that Friday?

John.
05-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Hey Justfloatn' and John. what time are you guys thinking of leaving on that Friday?
I dunno. after I get up in the morning. how long does it take to get there?

grads2112
05-09-2008, 10:30 PM
I dunno. after I get up in the morning. how long does it take to get there?
about 3 hours.

Twice Pipes
05-10-2008, 05:18 AM
Yup should be a good time had by all. With the cold pizza for our lunch stop and the huge 3-4 person party that evening on the PRW comped houseboat equipped with a dudes-only stripper pole. Wooo Hooo:)

Poker Runs West
05-11-2008, 10:25 AM
do you have my registration? I gave it to you out on the river about a month ago. only asking because ya haven't cashed the check yet.
You are all set John. The checks will get cashed, just no hurry.:D :D

Poker Runs West
05-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Yup should be a good time had by all. With the cold pizza for our lunch stop and the huge 3-4 person party that evening on the PRW comped houseboat equipped with a dudes-only stripper pole. Wooo Hooo:)
Way too funny. What a needy, insecure, lonely, individual that has to resort to quoting himself to get attention by cutting down others.
Probably too much time spent on the short yellow bus in his younger years.
Hey Twice Pipes here is a novel idea, start your own thread about doing something constructive and then you can post back and forth cutting yourself down to get your jollies. Heck that way you can have twice as much fun.:idea: :idea: :idea:

John.
05-11-2008, 10:40 AM
about 3 hours.
how about we plan to meet at your house around 10am or 11am or so? is that good? This way we can avoid going through the downtown I-5 construction zone.

Twice Pipes
05-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Way too funny. What a needy, insecure, lonely, individual that has to resort to quoting himself to get attention by cutting down others.
Probably too much time spent on the short yellow bus in his younger years.
Hey Twice Pipes here is a novel idea, start your own thread about doing something constructive and then you can post back and forth cutting yourself down to get your jollies. Heck that way you can have twice as much fun.:idea: :idea: :idea:
Guess who I learned it from?
***Originally Posted by Poker Runs West 4/6/08
SACRAMENTO RIVER RACING WATER FESTIVAL previously known as B2B is on for June 27 & 28. The event will feature all of the elements we are used to but with one big change. All racing, speed trials, jet boat walls of water show etc. will be on SATURDAY ONLY FOLLOWED IMMEDIATLY BY AWARDS PARTY.
POKER RUN AND VIP PARTY ON FRIDAY.
ONLY ROOM FOR 50 BOATS====REGISTER NOW
HOTEL BOOKING AT EMBASSY SUITES AND DELTA KING WILL FILL FAST. $159.00
Go to www.pokerrunswest.com for registration.
River will be closed with no viewing available from boats unless you are registered.
***Poker Runs West answering Poker Runs West on 4/13/08
DELTA KING RIVERBOAT ROOMS $159 ALSO.
Just about 10 weeks to go==========REGISTER NOW=======SPONSORS NEEDED
Registration and arm bands will be required for all on the docks, in the boats or at the parties.
Fun day and possibly night on the lake for taking some runs and hanging out before the brilliant water wizards drain the lake again.
The KING will be holding court for those that still have not received their Folsom blessings. Pasties available upon request.
Come join in for some fun. Staying over night requires filling out a card with the rangers and possibly a small fee, can't remember. It is really cool to spend the night on the hook up by the rapids.
If we have enough who want to we can BBQ on some beach maybe. If someone wants to organize it jump in and lets "geterdone".
Anyone got some fun ideas for competetive games in pastie cove besides pole dancing?
Who's up for a gathering at pastie cove???????????
***Poker Runs West answering Poker Runs West on 3/31/08
Sounds like camping may not be in the cards for most but opening up Pastie Cove properly on May 10 should be a blast.
Shall I keep going Tool II?

grads2112
05-11-2008, 11:57 AM
how about we plan to meet at your house around 10am or 11am or so? is that good? This way we can avoid going through the downtown I-5 construction zone.
Sounds good to me.

limelite
05-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Way too funny. What a needy, insecure, lonely, individual that has to resort to quoting himself to get attention by cutting down others. :
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT TOOL. THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT. THAT ALSO PROVES TO ALL YOU HAVE TOTALLY LOST YOUR MIND AND HAVE NO GRASP OF REALITY. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL, AGAIN

grads2112
05-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT TOOL. THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT. THAT ALSO PROVES TO ALL YOU HAVE TOTALLY LOST YOUR MIND AND HAVE NO GRASP OF REALITY. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL, AGAIN
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But its spelled limeLIGHT. Lite is a beer sold by Miller.

limelite
05-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But its spelled limeLIGHT. Lite is a beer sold by Miller.
I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN. IF SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT IS IT THE SAME?
CAN YOU BE A TOOL AND A FAG? WHY NO PICTURES OF YOU IN YOUR CUTE LITTLE OUTFITS PRINCESS?
HAVE A NICE DAY

grads2112
05-11-2008, 07:48 PM
I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN. IF SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT IS IT THE SAME?
CAN YOU BE A TOOL AND A FAG? WHY NO PICTURES OF YOU IN YOUR CUTE LITTLE OUTFITS PRINCESS?
HAVE A NICE DAY
Come on, we all know there is only one Fairy Princess!!!
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/ken.gif

Twice Pipes
05-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Come on, we all know there is only one Fairy Princess!!!
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/ken.gif
Come on Tool, you can do better than that. Thats some old shit.:sleeping:

acatitude
05-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Come on, we all know GRADS is the only Fairy Princess!!!
I don't get you Grads. I agree not to post in your little world and you can't get by a day without reference to me.. You really miss me huh princess?? lol.. Well I did as you requested then you broke your own agreement.. that's what makes you such a ****tard. bets off, I can post whatever BS I want now just to rattle your cage, you love it anyways, lol..:rolleyes:
Grads, are you going to blame me for being every person on here who thinks your a dickhead??? That will be a long list .:hammer2:
why don't you come buy me breakfast tomorrow Mr. tough guy, you owe me.
Guess I'm invited again:D :D :D :D.
I still want my cheeseburger, or did twice pipes eat it??:jawdrop:

grads2112
05-11-2008, 10:03 PM
33 days and counting!!!

Twice Pipes
05-12-2008, 05:39 AM
Grads, are you going to blame me for being every person on here who thinks your a dickhead??? That will be a long list .:hammer2:
1.) Every Hot Boat forum member.
2.) Every Performance Boat forum member.
3.) Every River Dave's forum member.
This list does not include PRW (Tool II) I would not want to speak for him and piss him off so he can ramble on for 30 pages and tell us he's the second coming of Christ.

justfloatn
05-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Come on Tool, you can do better than that. Thats some old shit.:sleeping:
:idea: How would you know:confused: :rolleyes: You were new here and could not even figure out how to post pics in January. This photo was old last summer. Plus acatitude was so willing to help and be your buddy. Like that's normal. :idea:
Try again Ken, acatitude, twice pipes, limelite, psycho....

justfloatn
05-12-2008, 06:16 AM
10:00am sounds good to me.
Tell 120" were leaving at 8:30am or 9:00am so he'll be on time:eek:

grads2112
05-12-2008, 06:30 AM
Good idea but do you think 8:30 is early enough?:D

acatitude
05-12-2008, 07:23 AM
:idea: How would you know:confused: :rolleyes: You were new here and could not even figure out how to post pics in January. This photo was old last summer. Plus acatitude was so willing to help and be your buddy. Like that's normal. :idea:
Try again Ken, acatitude, twice pipes, limelite, psycho....
LMAO, silly girls

John.
05-12-2008, 07:49 AM
10:00am sounds good to me.
lol, hopefully he doesn't see this. you're right though. maybe I should edit my original post.

120 Inches
05-12-2008, 05:43 PM
lol, hopefully he doesn't see this. you're right though. maybe I should edit my original post.
I got nuthin. We suck!

Poker Runs West
05-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Only truthful statement this low life has ever come up with.:) :) :)

Twice Pipes
05-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Only truthful statement this low life has ever come up with.:) :) :)
Hey Tool II don't be so negative. I am making a positive comment and there you go bashing me because of it.:confused:
Let us all pray for the king of smoke and mirrors, Tool II.:notam:

Poker Runs West
05-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Guess who I learned it from?
Obviously you didn't learn anything which has always been quite evident, as the format, focus and intention of your posts are diametrically opposed to mine. Your stuff is all negative, counter productive and focused upon dissention and disruption of performance boating activites.
Shall I keep going Tool II?
Keep it up big boy. I am sure all your boating buddies are proud of your positive activities. They are so lucky to have someone like you in their corner. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Twice Pipes
05-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Keep it up big boy. I am sure all your boating buddies are proud of your positive activities. They are so lucky to have someone like you in their corner. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Are you coming on to me? Are you a pole smoker?:idea:

acatitude
05-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Way too funny to get attention by cutting down others. .:idea: :idea: :idea::rolleyes:
Keep it up big boy. I am sure all your boating buddies are proud of your positive activities. They are so lucky to have someone like you in their corner. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::hammer2:

grads2112
05-12-2008, 09:16 PM
I thought 120 Inches said he was going up on Thursday not Friday like the rest of us....sounds like we should all get there about the same time.:D

limelite
05-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Hey Tool II don't be so negative. I am making a positive comment and there you go bashing me because of it.:confused:
Let us all pray for the king of smoke and mirrors, Tool II.:notam:
what he said
woohoo, the gangs all here:D youwho, redding cat where are you ??

justfloatn
05-13-2008, 05:47 AM
I thought 120 Inches said he was going up on Thursday not Friday like the rest of us....sounds like we should all get there about the same time.:D
:D SMACK! You even put up the "I'm hardcore" avatar to back it up :D :D

John.
05-13-2008, 07:02 PM
I got nuthin. We suck!
for free?

Twice Pipes
05-13-2008, 07:23 PM
You be the judge.:idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18593tool_2.jpghttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18593rip-anim.GIF

grads2112
05-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know if 91 Octane is available on the lake?

Poker Runs West
05-13-2008, 08:42 PM
You be the judge.:idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18593tool_2.jpghttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18593rip-anim.GIF
Could be my lost brother but his eyes are not blue enough, he has too much hair and somehow you seem to know him so I certainly hope he is not really the brother I have been looking for all of my life. Really do not appreciate your making fun of something very distressing in my life. To be expected though I guess.

Poker Runs West
05-13-2008, 08:46 PM
I will check. I think it is available at the first marina when you head up the east side of 5 just past the bridge. I believe that is where Dr. Evil fills up.

acatitude
05-13-2008, 09:50 PM
I wouldn't trust gas on the lake Grads. I'd pull it out and go fill up.. If you go back towards redding there is a 76 station on the right a couple exits down that has always given us 91 for the price of 89 if you are filling your boat.
I dont remmebr the name of the off ramp but you will see it on your way up.. I usually fill up there on the way up also.

justfloatn
05-14-2008, 06:33 AM
What? You can't make it all weekend on a full tank :devil: I can.:D :D

grads2112
05-14-2008, 06:59 AM
What? You can't make it all weekend on a full tank :devil: I can.:D :D
Yes I can make it the entire weekend on one tank and I also run 87 octane:) I was just wondering how inconvient it would be for people with blowers:D :D :D

John.
05-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Yes I can make it the entire weekend on one tank and I also run 87 octane:) I was just wondering how inconvient it would be for people with blowers:D :D :D
yeah, thanks for thinking about me. I'll have to pull my boat out to go fill it up. We'll fill up before we launch on Friday. I'll find a Chevron close to the lake and get it there.

Twice Pipes
05-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Could be my lost brother but his eyes are not blue enough, he has too much hair and somehow you seem to know him so I certainly hope he is not really the brother I have been looking for all of my life. Really do not appreciate your making fun of something very distressing in my life. To be expected though I guess.
http://www.performanceboats.com/html/youBoat/data/500/medium/22.jpg

Dimarco_21
05-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey Twice Pipes either be a real man and tell us who you really are or keep hiding behind your computer like a pussy and take your crap to another website. No one likes you here but you're probably used to that in life.

Twice Pipes
05-15-2008, 05:18 AM
Hey Twice Pipes either be a real man and tell us who you really are or keep hiding behind your computer like a pussy and take your crap to another website. No one likes you here but you're probably used to that in life.
This is a pretty believable post. Isn't that guy like the Anti-Grads?:notam:
We did a little shake down run yesterday at Folsom pond. Boat ran great, thanks for asking. I left you bone smugglers a little surprise on your dirt beach so you will think of me next time you have one of your huge 4 boat outings. :) :rollside: :)
Now let us all pray.

Dimarco_21
05-15-2008, 05:44 AM
This is a pretty believable post. Isn't that guy like the Anti-Grads?:notam:
We did a little shake down run yesterday at Folsom pond. Boat ran great, thanks for asking. I left you bone smugglers a little surprise on your dirt beach so you will think of me next time you have one of your huge 4 boat outings. :) :rollside: :)
Now let us all pray.
If you live in Modesto why would you drive all the way to Folsom pond for a "shake down run"? Aren't there places that are much closer? Why would you drive right passed the Delta?

acatitude
05-15-2008, 07:31 AM
YOu girls are so much fun to watch. will you ever grow up Grads??? I think you are TP, started just for the drama, and now someone is impersonating dimarco, Probably tool2,.... you idiots are fock'n unreal.. WIll you ever grow up?? well permanent waves on PB, I guess not, rexy where are you

acatitude
05-15-2008, 08:51 AM
why don't you tell us who you really are asswipe??? are you tool1 or tool2?? you guys really are sick puppies.

Twice Pipes
05-15-2008, 09:11 AM
If you live in Modesto why would you drive all the way to Folsom pond for a "shake down run"? Aren't there places that are much closer? Why would you drive right passed the Delta?
I'm taking the higher road in this situation. I'm really not sure what Tool and Tool II are up to with all there games, but I get very tired of it all. I like Tool II's (PRW) response in an earlier post to post his personal info. It showed he has a brain (I'm not saying it's a big one) but he threw down the gauntlet and stated “Be a man or act like Grads (a snatch)”. So with that being said feel free to contact me. David Saaty 3320 Boyce Lane Modesto (209) 521-2417.
Now you all know what time it is.
Time to pray.:)

John.
05-15-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm taking the higher road in this situation. I'm really not sure what Tool and Tool II are up to with all there games, but I get very tired of it all. I like Tool II's (PRW) response in an earlier post to post his personal info. It showed he has a brain (I'm not saying it's a big one) but he threw down the gauntlet and stated “Be a man or act like Grads (a snatch)”. So with that being said feel free to contact me. David Saaty 3320 Boyce Lane Modesto (209) 521-2417.
Okay, I really didn't want to get involved...but I also really wanted to call you and ask why you're stirring the sh*t and to ask you to stop. so I just called the number you posted and the David that I talked to claims to know nothing about ***boat.com. The David I talked to also has a son named David who just left for work at 10:45am...only getting up 15 minutes earlier. So, either you've just posted a friends name and number as a joke or you're about to get in a bunch of trouble with your dad.

grads2112
05-15-2008, 09:53 AM
I called and David has no idea who you are. Give it up. We know who you are.
Oh and here is post #54 from this thread http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172327
Dick, I'm sorry, my name is not Dick. It is John. Are you calling me a Dick?

acatitude
05-15-2008, 09:54 AM
I called and David has no idea who you are. Give it up. We know who you are.
Oh and here is post #54 from this thread http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172327
why dont you post up your number dimarco.... you pussy

grads2112
05-15-2008, 10:04 AM
...one last thing. Ken stop sending me pm's. I'm trying to take the high road here and not get involved in your little games. Now back to the topic at hand.....SHASTA!

acatitude
05-15-2008, 10:08 AM
...one last thing. Ken stop sending me pm's. I'm trying to take the high road here and not get involved in your little games. Now back to the topic at hand.....SHASTA!
lol now that is funny Mr drama tool

justfloatn
05-15-2008, 11:06 AM
29 DAYS:D :D
And one thing about the drive up. My old Diesel truck has 4:11 gears so 70MPH is maxed out.
Should I leave early :confused: :D

grads2112
05-15-2008, 11:14 AM
And one thing about the drive up. My old Diesel truck has 4:11 gears so 70MPH is maxed out.
Why would you leave early???? The speed limit when towing a trailer is 55 m.p.h.:D

John.
05-15-2008, 07:52 PM
I got a call from the younger David Saaty earlier tonight and he left me a VM. sounded like he probably got a good chewing out from his father and is a little scarred about having his name, phone number and address on the internet like this. He's wondering what website has his name and phone number posted on it.
I don't know if Twice Pipes knows David, but if he does that was pretty low to get your buddy in trouble like that. If you don't know him...well that was pretty messed up too.

acatitude
05-15-2008, 08:02 PM
I got a call from the younger David Saaty earlier tonight and he left me a VM. sounded like he probably got a good chewing out from his father and is a little scarred about having his name, phone number and address on the internet like this. He's wondering what website has his name and phone number posted on it.
I don't know if Twice Pipes knows David, but if he does that was pretty low to get your buddy in trouble like that. If you don't know him...well that was pretty messed up too.
You guys do that to each other quit a bit, no wonder your always getting banned, and for some queen who doesn't want to get involved you sure jumped the shark awful quick drama boy

John.
05-15-2008, 08:50 PM
did you get a new truck yet?

grads2112
05-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Who is buying the first round at Bridge Bay???? Frequent Flier????

justfloatn
05-16-2008, 08:11 AM
did you get a new truck yet?
NO:( I'm not holding my breath. He is looking at a vehicle allowance instead. If that's the case I'll keep my old truck. I really couldn't care less about a new truck, but if it's free I'll take it. :D

John.
05-16-2008, 11:00 AM
NO:( I'm not holding my breath. He is looking at a vehicle allowance instead. If that's the case I'll keep my old truck. I really couldn't care less about a new truck, but if it's free I'll take it. :D
There's a sweet lifted 2006 Kodiak at NuStar Motors off of Hwy 50 in Rancho Cordova. I just called and they only want $85k for it. its there on consignment. How much is your allowance going to be? :D :D :D

justfloatn
05-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Who is buying the first round at Bridge Bay???? Frequent Flier????
I thought the general rule was the first person to bring it up..so
You:D :D

Poker Runs West
05-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Performance Boats Magazine is raring to go. We will be shooting both stills and video from four locations. Looking forward to getting great shots of everyones boat and of course all the hot ladies.
Don't blow anything up over Memorial Day and shine up that water rod for the pictures.:) :) :)

Mrs.Daytona
05-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Shasta is just around the corner! We had a great time last year..Thank you Chris! Looking forward to another great event!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0074.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0105.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0137.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0144.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0185.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0204.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0208.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0211.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0220.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0229.jpg

Mrs.Daytona
05-22-2008, 09:48 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0271.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0282.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0290.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0326.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0342.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0343.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0351.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0366.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0369.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0372.jpg

Mrs.Daytona
05-22-2008, 09:49 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0376.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0391.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/IMG_0408.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L8869.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L8874.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L8882.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L8894.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L8898.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L8980.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L8993.jpg

Mrs.Daytona
05-22-2008, 09:51 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9023.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9032.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9072.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9096.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9136.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9170.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9326.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9328.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9332.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9352.jpg

Mrs.Daytona
05-22-2008, 09:56 PM
We had a great time last year...enjoyed the weekend with a great group of ladies and gents! Looking forward to spending this year in Shasta with PRW!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9356.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9358.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9366.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9595.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/_MG_9803.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/_MG_9808.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/_MG_9819.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/_MG_9856.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/_MG_9860.jpg
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/_MG_9989.jpg

limelite
05-23-2008, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs.Daytona;2956178]
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/kate4u/Shasta/LO5L9032.jpg
HEY TOOL, THAT IS SO GAY, I'D BE EMBARRESSED TO BE YOU

Twice Pipes
05-24-2008, 09:37 AM
Rolling Hard Cuzz. Thug Life Yo. Gettum Killar.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18593IMG_0105.jpg

limelite
05-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Rolling Hard Cuzz. Thug Life Yo. Gettum Killar.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18593IMG_0105.jpg
HE MIGHT NEED 2 FOR THE STINK IN MAN TITS:rolleyes:

Twice Pipes
05-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Will there be free cheese balls at this event??? If so, I'm there!!
Tool and Tool II. If they count as cheese balls?

acatitude
05-24-2008, 12:19 PM
Tool and Tool II. If they count as cheese balls?
Gregory the fag is on a roll today until Darrin bans him real soon

Twice Pipes
05-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Whoever you are quit using my name to post. To prove that I am the real twice pipes So with that being said feel free to contact me. David Saaty 3320 Boyce Lane Modesto (209) 521-2417.
You shouldn't post peoples personal info on the net. Someone could call that phone number and look real stupid.:rolleyes:

grads2112
05-24-2008, 01:30 PM
not only that but now that they have decided to expand their stupidity to public forums, my attorney will be in touch with them.. Greg you have till 5 pm today. then it gets a little out of my control... good luck azzwipe.. do you want to lose what little you have left???
I'm not quite sure what you are talking about. Would you like to elaborate?

Twice Pipes
05-24-2008, 01:32 PM
not only that but now that they have decided to expand their stupidity to public forums, my attorney will be in touch with them.. Greg you have till 5 pm today. then it gets a little out of my control... good luck azzwipe.. do you want to lose what little you have left???
I just got off the phone with Greg(tool), he said "F*CK YOU!! Go ahead sue me".:eek:
He is just like a gangster (only fatter, balding and has no balls).

acatitude
05-24-2008, 01:33 PM
I just got off the phone with Greg(tool), he said "F*CK YOU!! Go ahead sue me".:eek:
He is just like a gangster (only fatter, balding and has no balls).
Ill see greg myself real soon, then we will see what he has to say

Twice Pipes
05-24-2008, 01:39 PM
Ill see greg myself real soon, then we will see what he has to say
Word Yo.:devil:
I got to get used to talking as hardcore as my idol Greg. How am I doing?:)

John.
05-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Kate, thanks for posting the pictures. I'm sure that we're all going to have a ton of fun!

grads2112
05-24-2008, 04:53 PM
It looks like we are going to have a nice little caravan on the way up.

Twice Pipes
05-24-2008, 05:55 PM
It looks like we are going to have a nice little caravan on the way up.
Don't post that stuff here. Let's get back on subject.
Grads=Tool.

Poker Runs West
05-24-2008, 09:08 PM
This thread was started to provide information on the POKER RUNS WEST event at SHASTA ON JUNE 13 & 14. Those involved in the event or requesting information about the event please continue to post here, go to www.pokerrunswest.com or call me 916-652-7022.
Anyone who wants to rip on others or spew their negative crap or cut myself and my business down take it elsewhere. No one cares who you are so do not waste your time responding here. Your efforts would be more effective with a new dedicated thread for your ambitions and posting of your real names, pictures, address's and phone numbers.:idea:
REMEMBER DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS IT RELATES TO WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING WITH THIS EVENT ON JUNE 13 & 14.
Thanks,
Chris

120 Inches
05-24-2008, 11:44 PM
You guys just need to fight. So much crap talkin do something about it!!!! Or just shut up have some fun and go boating.

acatitude
05-25-2008, 06:24 AM
This thread was started to provide information on the POKER RUNS WEST event at SHASTA ON JUNE 13 & 14. Those involved in the event or requesting information about the event please continue to post here, go to www.pokerrunswest.com or call me 916-652-7022.
Anyone who wants to rip on others or spew their negative crap or cut myself and my business down take it elsewhere. No one cares who you are so do not waste your time responding here. Your efforts would be more effective with a new dedicated thread for your ambitions and posting of your real names, pictures, address's and phone numbers.:idea:
REMEMBER DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS IT RELATES TO WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING WITH THIS EVENT ON JUNE 13 & 14.
Thanks,
Chris
You know I agree with that CHris, the problem is your boy Grads has copied usernames and put malicious posts in here, Then deleted them thinking the powers to be won't see the posts, how silly. It was just done to start drama and gain attention to himself once again..
If you check back I agreed to not post in here unless my name was used or reference was made to me,, and bingo less then 2 hours, your posse started again. If you don't want shiat in your threads, then you better instruct your posse to take it elsewhere pal.
Then they, plus I am assuming you, have all accussed me of being some other poster on here... Im popular for sure.
I post under my name and have no problem calling an azzwipe an azzwipe sir. I have tried to make nice with everyone , to no avail, so sir the blame here falls on those who continue to sprew drama all over. no one wants it, which is why they are banned from other sites, but feel the need to sneak back..
Now one of the idiots has stooped so low as to put malicious false posts on a piblic forum impersonating me.
ALthough a dip, I thought he was smarter then to do something like that, but I guess not.. ALthough I,m sure he got a good laugh from it, he may not like the consequences of his actions, unless a formal apoligy comes forth..... good luck and good bye.... unless

Poker Runs West
05-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Acatitude as I requested take your stuff elsewhere. Start your own thread to state whatever you want. You're asking for an apology from someone for something they said about you, WOW--NOW THAT'S FUNNY.
I have no posse and no one speaks for me or on behalf of PRW.
Again start a new thread for people to read your thoughts, do not post them here, you have made it very clear what you think of me and this event.
STOP...........................DO NOT RESPOND HERE....GO ELSEWHERE........

grads2112
05-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks,
Chris
Exactly. We got together this weekend with quite a few people that are going and I can tell you that everyone is getting very excited for the trip. There was even some talk of the girls making their own pasties with feathers::jawdrop: ...lol.

Mrs.Daytona
05-25-2008, 12:29 PM
There was even some talk of the girls making their own pasties with feathers::jawdrop: ...lol.
I just ordered a party pack of pasties from pastease.com and hrd2hndl is making us pasties as we speak!
http://smilies.vidahost.com/ups/layla_phoenix/boobies.gif

acatitude
05-25-2008, 05:49 PM
Acatitude as I requested take your stuff elsewhere. Start your own thread to state whatever you want. You're asking for an apology from someone for something they said about you, WOW--NOW THAT'S FUNNY.
Again start a new thread for people to read your thoughts, do not post them here, you have made it very clear what you think of me and this event.
Im not asking for an apoligy for anything someone said about me.. you need to read..
read post 42 where Grads puts some pic of my boat on there , Why?? I said nothing to him..
post 44.. again I ask why are you bringing me up for no reason
post 47.. justfloatn making accusations that im everyone posting who hates you and grads... come on that could be 75% of the people on here who truely do..
Sir, you seem to be blind and unable to see who is starting crap in your threads.... yu should be bitch slapping the names I've mentioned, and by the way I have said nothing derrogatory in this thread regarding any event you may be involved in.... I'm just tired of a few of you ganging up and blaming me for every little misfortune or thing said about you... PLEASE understand I have no power over what other people say about you or your event or Grads who is the biggest shit disturber on this board.
Maybe if he stopped impersonating other members by coping there screenames and saying crap on here, then deleting them,your thread would be more in line...
Think about this Mr. PRW.. You have posted info regarding your events on another boating site.
You have had no negative feedback on that board.(at least from me) Do you know why??? Think about it, then look to see who is banned from there and not stirring up shit..... ding ding ding
You have the culprit right beside you, fix it if you wish... Again I'm done with you girls until you bring me up again..... happy boating

grads2112
05-25-2008, 06:28 PM
I got this off of another site and wanted to post it here so everyone is up to speed.
KICK OFF PARTY Friday 7pm at Bridge Bay Bar.
REGISTRATION is mandatory and your presence at the Friday night party is needed to pick up your event materials, directions and specific instructions plus to have a good time.
Those that are kind enough to have pre-registered will still need to get their materials.
DRIVERS MEETING will be at the houseboat floating my the dam at 9:45am Sat.
SCHEDULE SATURDAY
9:00 HOUSEBOAT AT DAM
9:45 DRIVERS MEETING AT HOUSEBOAT==please get there early and raft up to houseboat.
10:00 INDIVIDUAL HELI SHOTS
10:30 GROUP PHOTO SHOTS
11:00 POKER RUN START====VESTS ON
STOP #1
STOP #2 LUNCH
1:30 SPEED SHOTS====CAMARAS ON HOUSEBOAT
2:00 LEISURLY STOPS AT OTHER CARD STOPS
BIKINI CONTEST STOP IN PLANNING
7:00 AWARDS PARTY BRIDGE BAY
There will be additional information at registration on some fun new stuff.
All particiapnts and supporters I thank you for your involvement and particiapation in Shasta's greatest hot boating event. You are what makes it the best.

acatitude
05-25-2008, 08:37 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174104
Now come on Grads. I have said about 3 times stop bringing up my name and I won't post in your little girl world..
Now you not only bring up my name you start a thread about me... you will never learn..
well see ya next time you bring up my name.
I would think even Mr. PRW would be getting tired of your antics by now. get a life

grads2112
05-25-2008, 09:01 PM
I just ordered a party pack of pasties from pastease.com and hrd2hndl is making us pasties as we speak!
http://smilies.vidahost.com/ups/layla_phoenix/boobies.gif
I saw a picture of the pasties Hrd2hndl is making and they are better than the ones you can buy. New career maybe E?

acatitude
05-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Im not asking for an apoligy for anything someone said about me.. you need to read..
read post 42 where Grads puts some pic of my boat on there , Why?? I said nothing to him..
post 44.. again I ask why are you bringing me up for no reason
post 47.. justfloatn making accusations that im everyone posting who hates you and grads... come on that could be 75% of the people on here who truely do..
Sir, you seem to be blind and unable to see who is starting crap in your threads.... yu should be bitch slapping the names I've mentioned, and by the way I have said nothing derrogatory in this thread regarding any event you may be involved in.... I'm just tired of a few of you ganging up and blaming me for every little misfortune or thing said about you... PLEASE understand I have no power over what other people say about you or your event or Grads who is the biggest shit disturber on this board.
Maybe if he stopped impersonating other members by coping there screenames and saying crap on here, then deleting them,your thread would be more in line...
Think about this Mr. PRW.. You have posted info regarding your events on another boating site.
You have had no negative feedback on that board.(at least from me) Do you know why??? Think about it, then look to see who is banned from there and not stirring up shit..... ding ding ding
You have the culprit right beside you, fix it if you wish... Again I'm done with you girls until you bring me up again..... happy boating
Well Mr. prw If no one speaks for you and you have no posse, then I'm wondering why Grads is quoting us in a different thread??

Poker Runs West
05-25-2008, 10:30 PM
I saw a picture of the pasties Hrd2hndl is making and they are better than the ones you can buy. New career maybe E?
Could any of the pasties be used to paste over someones mouth to shut them up and put on their fingers to stop key board garbage? If not have her work on this.
Unfortunately I may miss tomorrow. Damn. But then again maybe I can call in sick for the porn shoot I am supposed to direct.:idea:

acatitude
05-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Could any of the pasties be used to paste over someones mouth to shut them up and put on their fingers to stop key board garbage? If not have her work on this.
Unfortunately I may miss tomorrow. Damn. But then again maybe I can call in sick for the porn shoot I am supposed to direct.:idea:
good idea have someone slap one over Grads mouth and fingers... im with ya on that one lol

Poker Runs West
05-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Exactly. We got together this weekend with quite a few people that are going and I can tell you that everyone is getting very excited for the trip. There was even some talk of the girls making their own pasties with feathers::jawdrop: ...lol.
The guys from Performance Boats Mag. have said they will offer a paid magazine spread for the winner of the bikini contest. Guess I better get working on that.
Don't know if they will let a pastie contest into the magazine. We may need this to be a night time adult contest.

Poker Runs West
05-28-2008, 09:41 PM
We now have Toucan Tans in Redding sponsoring the bikini contest with some great prizes. Now trying to get the word out to girls in the area to enter the contest. Might be easier to just pass out flyers at Crush.
:) :D :) :D
Any ideas or if someone wants to be in charge of this element let me know.

Twice Pipes
05-29-2008, 05:39 AM
We now have Toucan Tans in Redding sponsoring the bikini contest with some great prizes. Now trying to get the word out to girls in the area to enter the contest. Might be easier to just pass out flyers at Crush.
:) :D :) :D
Any ideas or if someone wants to be in charge of this element let me know.
I'll do it. Give me a call buddy.

grads2112
05-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Maybe we should hold auditions at Crush tonight:D :D :D

justfloatn
05-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Maybe we should hold auditions at Crush tonight:D :D :D
You spend way too many nights out. You know a kid would fix that :devil: :D

Twice Pipes
05-29-2008, 11:04 AM
The one on the far right is smoking hot, the one on the far left might be doing a little "package" tuck between the legs.:idea:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8426/33366320vf8.jpg
Can I be a judge?;)

grads2112
05-29-2008, 11:21 AM
You spend way too many nights out. You know a kid would fix that :devil: :D
Yeah, I think I'll pass.:D

justfloatn
05-29-2008, 12:23 PM
The one on the far right is smoking hot, the one on the far left might be doing a little "package" tuck between the legs:idea:
:rolleyes: I ignore of most of your babble. But rude comments directed at the women just show what a low class piece of sh!t you are.

Poker Runs West
05-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I think I'll pass.:D
Not me. I think I will drop by. Time to take the Caddy out for a spin. :) :) :)

John.
05-29-2008, 12:48 PM
I want to see that new Chevelle you got!

grads2112
05-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Pass on having kids, not on going out:D

silverado7
05-29-2008, 03:14 PM
:rolleyes: I ignore of most of your babble. But rude comments directed at the women just show what a low class piece of sh!t you are.
ALthough I've been lurking here a while, I must say I think the one second from right is totally hot and I hear that the one on the left has the most balls of anyone in her family.
I agree with part of your statement but not totally, as I have read and seen some pretty low class sh!t from a few of you and it had nothing to do with women....well maybe bun boy
The girls are all lovely BTW

Poker Runs West
05-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Silverado and Twice Pipes take your insults, negative crap and low life comments elsewhere. Better yet post your real name, address and a picture on our own thread so everyone knows where the trash and stink is coming from.
Everyone knows who I am, come on step up loosers and let everyone know who you are.
Start a new thread, take your crap there and get off this one.

Poker Runs West
05-29-2008, 07:11 PM
I want to see that new Chevelle you got!
I just finished detailing the Chevelle ("Nastee") to go down tomorrow for Goodguys on this Saturday before going to Infineon for the Wine Country Classics on Sunday.
Love the car and driving it but I really want to build one from scratch. It will look like Smokey Yunicks old Nascar racer that was outlawed, be set up to run road courses yet still street legal. Barely. I plan on using a 632ci motor I have disquised as a 427.
If not sold at Goodguys it is going on Ebay. :)

silverado7
05-29-2008, 07:35 PM
OK who is this, fess up?
fess up per PRW
Silverado and Twice Pipes take your insults, negative crap and low life comments elsewhere. Better yet post your real name, address and a picture on our own thread so everyone knows where the trash and stink is coming from.
Everyone knows who I am, come on step up loosers and let everyone know who you are.
Start a new thread, take your crap there and get off this one.
It seems Mr. PRW that the scum has been floating in the pond for a very long time and you seem to have become infected also.
I really have no dog in this fight and just made an observation and voiced an opinion based on all the postings I have seen here...
It is obvious you have a dislike for acatitude and twice pipes, but I see where acatude has time and again agrred not to post here, but you and your non posse keep bringing up his name or threratening him in some fashion or the other..
You seem to have the lynch mob mentality, that your gang can say and do anything anywheres and its ok, but when they called out for liing trespassing, you and them seem to attack to turn things around.. Like I said I have no dog in this fight and stated what I saw and have seen heard grasped from the writings here and some of the self portraits some have posted here of themselves in a little more then different arena, but to each his(her) own as the case may be...
Again have this Dimarco user come forth... that will start a compromise????? well, Of corse I didn't think that would happen, so people who live in glass houses or something like that... have a great day, sorry you took my original post so negatively

grads2112
05-29-2008, 07:42 PM
...........and now back to SHASTA
14 days!!!

silverado7
05-29-2008, 07:47 PM
...........and now back to SHASTA
14 days!!!
I see you guys stay at the hotel there. Are there any rooms left??? It's a long drive for me from Las Vegas, but if I had a room I might go.. I'd like to run my daytona with some of them bad ass boats I see pic's of

grads2112
05-29-2008, 07:52 PM
I see you guys stay at the hotel there. Are there any rooms left??? It's a long drive for me from Las Vegas, but if I had a room I might go.. I'd like to run my daytona with some of them bad ass boats I see pic's of
I know of someone that has a room booked but he might be Justflakn' (hint hint). You might be able to get his.:D

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I know of someone that has a room booked but he might be Justflakn' (hint hint). You might be able to get his.:D
well if that happens a PM would be kool.. I assume if the head honcho isnt to mad at me, I could sign up there.. I would like to run this KING I keep hearing about especially since we have the same size boat....:D :D
Any grudge racing at these events? I have always considered myself the King, but I would give you a shot. I liked that burger king crown I saw in a pic from last year or whenever it was. I think I would look good wearing that crown:D

John.
05-29-2008, 08:09 PM
well if that happens a PM would be kool.. I assume if the head honcho isnt to mad at me, I could sign up there.. I would like to run this KING I keep hearing about especially since we have the same size boat....:D :D
Any grudge racing at these events? I have always considered myself the King, but I would give you a shot. I liked that burger king crown I saw in a pic from last year or whenever it was. I think I would look good wearing that crown:D
what motors are you running in your 28 daytona?

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:13 PM
what motors are you running in your 28 daytona?
Did you want to race also??? I like purple boats. Pink Slips?
they are v-8's.

John.
05-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Did you want to race also??? I like purple boats. Pink Slips?
they are v-8's.
No racing for me. I only have a single engine boat. definitely not the fastest out there. maybe one of the most unique and definitely the most identifiable gelcoat out there...but also definitely not the fastest boat out there either.
what v-8's do you have? 350's? 496mags? 496ho's? something bigger?

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:25 PM
No racing for me. I only have a single engine boat. definitely not the fastest out there. maybe one of the most unique and definitely the most identifiable gelcoat out there...but also definitely not the fastest boat out there either.
what v-8's do you have? 350's? 496mags? 496ho's? something bigger?
Really, I read in some thread you were talking 118+ on pump gas? Put some boost to it and run it like it wants.
yea they are something like that. Did I scare off the King or are you his secretary?

grads2112
05-29-2008, 08:28 PM
they are v-8's.
Could you be a little more specific? If you do end up going I look forward to meeting you...and racing.:D Although Frequent Flier is going and he is much faster than me if you want to race someone.

John.
05-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Really, I read in some thread you were talking 118+ on pump gas? Put some boost to it and run it like it wants.
yea they are something like that. Did I scare off the King or are you his secretary?
I don't remember saying the boat had done 118mph. I've never had it that fast. topping out right at 100mph with the current setup.
I'm not the King's secretary. I'm just striking up a conversation. you seem a little sensative. so, what motors do you have?

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Could you be a little more specific? If you do end up going I look forward to meeting you...and racing.:D Although Frequent Flier is going and he is much faster than me if you want to race someone.
I want to race the King for that crown, and the loser has to promise to never wear another like it or ever refer to himself as the King again... Agreed?:D
Oh heck FF is way faster then me also:D

grads2112
05-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorry, I'm watching LOST and posting on commercials.

grads2112
05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
I want to race the King for that crown, and the loser has to promise to never wear another like it or ever refer to himself as the King again... Agreed?:D
Oh heck FF is way faster then me also:D
Deal. It's not easy being the King.:D

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:42 PM
I don't remember saying the boat had done 118mph. I've never had it that fast. topping out right at 100mph with the current setup.
I'm not the King's secretary. I'm just striking up a conversation. you seem a little sensative. so, what motors do you have?
Excuse me? I wasn't even talking to you but you butted in asking a bunch of questions and I politely answered them. Then when I asked if you were the King's secretary, you seemed to get all butt hurt and sensative and make your little sarcastic remark. Don't be so sensative

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Deal. It's not easy being the King.:D
Awesome. I will work on being there. I have my single engine boat in Reno, but want to take the twin 496 's to Shasta.

John.
05-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Excuse me? I wasn't even talking to you but you butted in asking a bunch of questions and I politely answered them. Then when I asked if you were the King's secretary, you seemed to get all butt hurt and sensative and make your little sarcastic remark. Don't be so sensative
butted in? its a public forum. I just asked what motors you had in your boat. I also don't see any sarcastic remarks that I made towards you. Can you point them out for me?

grads2112
05-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Awesome. I will work on being there. I have my single engine boat in Reno, but want to take the twin 496 's to Shasta.
Cool, I think I know your boat. Is yours the one that the video was shot in going down the river at over 100 m.p.h.?

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:51 PM
butted in? its a public forum. I just asked what motors you had in your boat. I also don't see any sarcastic remarks that I made towards you. Can you point them out for me?
Surely, as soon as you point out the "I'm so sensative" feeling you threw out there:D

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:53 PM
You folks also don't seem to think it's a public forum on occasion. Now you can't have it both ways.

silverado7
05-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Cool, I think I know your boat. Is yours the one that the video was shot in going down the river at over 100 m.p.h.?
What river would you be refering to?

grads2112
05-29-2008, 09:12 PM
What river would you be refering to?
I was refering to this video.
http://www.performanceboats.com/html/forums/showthread.php?t=8229

silverado7
05-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Great video, but no that's not my boat. That is a very pretty boat and looks like a nice run. I think that is in Havasu or Parker isn't it?
guess that John guy deferred.. what a grouch:confused:

John.
05-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Great video, but no that's not my boat. That is a very pretty boat and looks like a nice run. I think that is in Havasu or Parker isn't it?
not a grouch. watching Lost and playing with the dog.

John.
05-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Surely, as soon as you point out the "I'm so sensative" feeling you threw out there:D
I actually said "you seem to be a little sensative". and by these quotes...it seems like you're a little sensative. Or maybe a little grouchy yourself...
Did I scare off the King or are you his secretary?
Excuse me? I wasn't even talking to you...
okay, your turn. show where I was sarcastic to you.

silverado7
05-29-2008, 09:29 PM
not a grouch. watching Lost and playing with the dog.
but still deferred;)

grads2112
05-29-2008, 09:34 PM
So lets see a picture of your boat so we can look for you in Shasta:D

silverado7
05-29-2008, 10:02 PM
You seemed a little perrturbed that I referred to you as the Kings secretary:eek:
And the excuse me I wasnt talking to you remark came after the fact. you need to recheck the order of things. Now I have been harrased since my first post by more then one of you, and unlike some I won't allow you to change facts take them out of order and run over me. You John, better go back and get things straight.a statemnet I made after you said I was sensative has no bearing on it at all.. You have failed your first assingment, go try again and get the facts straight.
You should be watching doomed it's much better then lost

grads2112
05-29-2008, 10:07 PM
You seemed a little perrturbed that I referred to you as the Kings secretary:eek:
Are you more interested in starting drama or talking about boating in Shasta? Let's see a pic of the boat and talk about grudge matches.:D

silverado7
05-29-2008, 10:13 PM
Are you more interested in starting drama or talking about boating in Shasta? Let's see a pic of the boat and talk about grudge matches.:D
Oh yes I love talking boating. Maybe you should bitch slap your secretary and tell it to settle down a bit. Now your friend started the drama with his remark. Lets keep the record straight as we go forward. you fellows have a way of twisting things around.
I would like to race that big bad purple boat also.

grads2112
05-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Oh yes I love talking boating. Maybe you should bitch slap your secretary and tell it to settle down a bit. Now your friend started the drama with his remark. Lets keep the record straight as we go forward. you fellows have a way of twisting things around.
So can we put your name on the list of people that will be attending? That would be cool if you did. We have a great picture of the Eliminators tied up last year and it would be nice to add one more. What color(s) is yours?
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2025/daytonasug2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

grads2112
05-29-2008, 10:27 PM
One more.......
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/6906/daytonas2tu0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

grads2112
05-29-2008, 10:55 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4743/lo5l9340xa0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

justfloatn
05-30-2008, 05:56 AM
I just thought of a new career for you...BUS Driver. You already have the experience required :devil: :D :D
FYI..Guess who booked a baby sitter for the weekend last night:eek: :D
TWO WEEKS LEFT!!!

grads2112
05-30-2008, 08:08 AM
I just thought of a new career for you...BUS Driver. You already have the experience required :devil: :D :D
FYI..Guess who booked a baby sitter for the weekend last night:eek: :D
TWO WEEKS LEFT!!!
Sweet!!!

John.
05-30-2008, 08:19 AM
well, this is one heck of a great intro for you...but if that's how you want to introduce yourself then I guess that's your method. I'm looking forward to meeting you in Shasta. I will be happy to race along with you. If you can go over 100mph, then you've got me beat.
Lets see a picture of your boat. when did you get it?

silverado7
05-30-2008, 08:58 AM
Oh my gosh, are these last years pics of the houseboat party??? I'm in for sure:D

silverado7
05-30-2008, 09:02 AM
well, this is one heck of a great intro for you...but if that's how you want to introduce yourself then I guess that's your method. I'm looking forward to meeting you in Shasta. I will be happy to race along with you. If you can go over 100mph, then you've got me beat.
Lets see a picture of your boat. when did you get it?
<----------- putting the secretary on ignore...... There you go Mr. twisty

grads2112
05-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Where's the internet police when you need them? Maybe they are too busy over at craigslist. Hey John weren't they supposed to come visit you at work on Tuesday??? LMAO

grads2112
05-30-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey Silverado let's see what the boat looks like.

silverado7
05-30-2008, 09:29 AM
I'll get some pics when I get home.. Lets see that crown I'm going to win... Man someone doesn't think much of this thread

acatitude
05-30-2008, 09:42 AM
Where's the internet police when you need them? Maybe they are too busy over at craigslist. Hey John weren't they supposed to come visit you at work on Tuesday??? LMAO
I bet he sweated off 10 pounds on Tuesday, best diet around. there are lots of Tuesday's.;) see ya next time.

John.
05-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Yeah, the internet po-po never showed. no surprise. yet another empty threat. too bad it wasn't on a voicemail like your threatening message you got or I could put it on Youtube too. That is some funny shiat. LMAO :rolleyes:

acatitude
05-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Yeah, the internet po-po never showed. no surprise. yet another empty threat. too bad it wasn't on a voicemail like your threatening message you got or I could put it on Youtube too. That is some funny shiat. LMAO :rolleyes:
you misunderstood. It wasn't a threat. ;)

silverado7
05-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Grads2112, where's the pic of that crown?:D

grads2112
05-30-2008, 11:36 AM
I bet he sweated off 10 pounds on Tuesday, best diet around. there are lots of Tuesday's.;) see ya next time.
Well you lasted 2 days without posting in our threads, let's go for 3 this time. And before you start with "I only post when you bring up my name", no one brought up your name this time.
Grads2112, where's the pic of that crown?:D
In case you missed it in the December issue of Hot Boat magazine here is a picture of the crown.
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4979/lo5l9030rj1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
and a close up
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2379/105391uf4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
So where is the picture of your boat?

acatitude
05-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Well you lasted 2 days without posting in our threads, let's go for 3 this time. And before you start with "I only post when you bring up my name", no one brought up your name this time.
So where is the picture of your boat?
Also included was make reference to me.. YOu also fail the test..
And member, I see you are still posting in PB.... bad tool... santa claus is watchin you

justfloatn
05-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Here is a good one:D
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/justfloatn/54797978oe2.jpg

grads2112
05-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Here is a good one:D
It's good to be the King!

silverado7
05-30-2008, 01:14 PM
It's good to be the King!
not for long when I smoke that little bag of nuts boat you drive, I will burn that crown right at the lake .. ha ha ha ha. We will have a nuetral party hold the crown,. You will see my boat when it gets there....youv'e seen it before... keep worring about my 496,s base motor ....:) :)

grads2112
05-30-2008, 02:33 PM
not for long when I smoke that little bag of nuts boat you drive, I will burn that crown right at the lake .. ha ha ha ha. We will have a nuetral party hold the crown,. You will see my boat when it gets there....youv'e seen it before... keep worring about my 496,s base motor ....:) :)
Just as I figured...another imposter. Deal's off. I don't race boats that don't exist...or maybe it's just like Wonder Womans jet and it's invisible.

grads2112
05-30-2008, 02:44 PM
Hey Silverado7, since you don't have an avatar I thought I would help you out. Here you go.
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3779/fatwonderwomanjw3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

grads2112
05-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh and it turns out I have seen your boat and I actually snapped a picture of it...very stealthy.
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8337/231443wf0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

silverado7
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
your acting like a scared little puddy cat. And take down that picture of yo momma before she whips your behind

grads2112
05-30-2008, 03:25 PM
your acting like a scared little puddy cat. And take down that picture of yo momma before she whips your behind
LOL...just post a picture of your boat and we can get on with the deal.:D

silverado7
05-30-2008, 03:29 PM
I told you I would when I get home. I'm on my wireless going to the lake.. but why are you worried???? I have heard from friends up your way you can't even beat single engines and that you will puss out and not race me or even show up. They say that is what you always do.?

grads2112
05-30-2008, 03:33 PM
I told you I would when I get home. I'm on my wireless going to the lake.. but why are you worried???? I have heard from friends up your way you can't even beat single engines and that you will puss out and not race me or even show up. They say that is what you always do.?
Now that's funny.:D :D :D

John.
05-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Careful Grads...he's got "friends" up our way. I'm tellin' ya...I think this silverado7 person might just be another one of those personalities your good buddy limelite has. Careful, he might send the internet po-po after you next. and that's not a threat. its a promise. :rolleyes: ;)

silverado7
05-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Holy Batman, it's the no one is talking to me secretary again. Have a nice weekend boys and girls. I can see the lake. wash that crown for me:D

grads2112
05-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Careful Grads...he's got "friends" up our way. I'm tellin' ya...I think this silverado7 person might just be another one of those personalities your good buddy limelite has. Careful, he might send the internet po-po after you next. and that's not a threat. its a promise. :rolleyes: ;)
Oh no not the internet police:eek: :eek: :eek: I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. I don't want the police to show up at my door Tuesday morning..

silverado7
05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
wash that crown sonny boy. I want it clean

silverado7
05-30-2008, 03:58 PM
now now you girls kiss and make up.. I hear that gay marriages are ok in your state now... so who is which? oh never mind, I don't want to know.

Jordy
05-31-2008, 01:50 AM
I have heard from friends up your way you can't even beat single engines
Yeah, with those twin 525's pushing 105 on his best day (maybe even off the trailer)... it's good to be the king of the dipshits... Funny thing, if "his secretary" would dial, or shoe, his WCF ULTRA right, I have it under pretty good word that the Secretary would dethrone the king of the dipshits in pretty short order... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
p.s. I have no dog in this fight and only my I.P. addy before anyone starts trying to pass on other names to me... This crowd bored me long ago, so I thought I might stir it up a bit...

grads2112
05-31-2008, 08:12 AM
Yeah, with those twin 525's pushing 105 on his best day (maybe even off the trailer)... it's good to be the king of the dipshits... Funny thing, if "his secretary" would dial, or shoe, his WCF ULTRA right, I have it under pretty good word that the Secretary would dethrone the king of the dipshits in pretty short order... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
p.s. I have no dog in this fight and only my I.P. addy before anyone starts trying to pass on other names to me... This crowd bored me long ago, so I thought I might stir it up a bit...
Uh oh, 2:50 A.M.? Someone is on another bender.

Jordy
05-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Uh oh, 2:50 A.M.? Someone is on another bender.
Gee Greggie, what gives that away, could it be all the typos and grammatical errors, or is there the distinct possibility that I was up anyway and decided to come stir things up a bit before I went to bed??? :D

John.
05-31-2008, 01:22 PM
i figured that it was time to update the attendees list. I'm sure there are more...however this is what I got so deal with it. :D
by the way, I dropped Mr. Bob Leach off the list since I'm betting he'll be at the Eliminator open house. I've also dropped 120inches since he decided he's rather go to Cabo.
1. Poker Runs West
2. Grads & Mrs. Daytona
3. John. & Hrd2Hndl
4. Liquid Technologies
5. Frequent Flier
6. Blown65
8. Dean Tognotti
9. Dr. Evil
10. ricks raft
11. Tom Regan
13. Jaguar Doug
16. Bruce Bethel
17. Larry Deskins
18. Joe Malich
19. Mosey
20. justfloatn
21. highvoltagehands
22. Mr. and Mrs. 33
23. Wes Rose
24. Bob Button
25. Boss
26. Studog

grads2112
05-31-2008, 01:40 PM
I've also dropped 120inches since he decided he's rather go to Cabo.
WTF?

silverado7
05-31-2008, 02:34 PM
I think I like this Jordy fellow. He seems to have you "dipshits" figured out.:D :D

grads2112
05-31-2008, 03:24 PM
I think I like this Jordy fellow. He seems to have you "dipshits" figured out.:D :D
Hey Wonder Woman, where's the picture of your boat?

John.
05-31-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey Wonder Woman, where's the picture of your boat?
Wonder Woman doesn't have any pictures of 'his' 28 Daytona with 496's. Don't worry though, one of his other personalities will probably pop up here and maybe post a picture of a 28 Daytona he finds on boatrader and claim its his. Maybe Twice Pipes can pop up a picture of 'his' 33 Daytona again. ha!

Twice Pipes
05-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Wonder Woman doesn't have any pictures of 'his' 28 Daytona with 496's. Don't worry though, one of his other personalities will probably pop up here and maybe post a picture of a 28 Daytona he finds on boatrader and claim its his. Maybe Twice Pipes can pop up a picture of 'his' 33 Daytona again. ha!
Give me a call and I'll explain it to you.:jawdrop: :D

silverado7
05-31-2008, 04:30 PM
are you 2 homos getting married soon? It's leagl in Californgay now. I figured to see you 2 jack off.s on the steps.
Any time you want to race that pile you call a boat Mr. John, I'll be happy to oblige you also, but rumor has it you don't have a personality with enough balls to drive it.
Or your afraid to drive it because it will blow up again and again and again. Like buying a time bomb isn't it? Is that why you say it only goes a hundred and a post i saw before you said 3-4 lbs. boost? That's for sissies, you might as well take the blower off homo.
I surely would suggest to any one looking to buy that boat to make you up the boost to around 8#'s and run it to see what it will do without coming apart.
Otherwise reprice it at the HP yu are willing to put in it
Have a great day

John.
05-31-2008, 04:31 PM
Give me a call and I'll explain it to you.:jawdrop: :D
ha. you know, your buddy already outted who you are so you don't have to use this Twice Pipes username anymore. be careful though, he might threaten to send the internet po-po after you on Tuesday.

silverado7
05-31-2008, 04:40 PM
wonder woman?? the secretary is getting a little sensative, lol.. Now from what I have been told, it doesn't seem like the guy with the biggest boobs in pastie cove should be calling anyone else any kind of woman. ha ha ha . I also see you very rarely take your boat, always riding with someone else. Are you afriad it will fall apart again?

John.
05-31-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey Grads, do you think it is different personalities? or just different voices in his head? I wonder which one is going to fight out control of the keyboard next...will it be the wife beater? will it be the nut job? will it be the know all mechanic? how about the top boat driver in the Sacto area? Stay tuned to see who come out of the closet next.

grads2112
05-31-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey Grads, do you think it is different personalities? or just different voices in his head? I wonder which one is going to fight out control of the keyboard next...will it be the wife beater? will it be the nut job? will it be the know all mechanic? how about the top boat driver in the Sacto area? Stay tuned to see who come out of the closet next.
What I find the funniest is that all these "personalities" have Eliminator Daytonas. It looks to me that someone is green with envy.:D

John.
05-31-2008, 05:10 PM
What I find the funniest is that all these "personalities" have Eliminator Daytonas. It looks to me that someone is green with envy.:D
are you sure its not Pink Striped with envy???

grads2112
05-31-2008, 05:17 PM
are you sure its not Pink Striped with envy???
LMAO:D

silverado7
05-31-2008, 05:43 PM
see you know it has some green in it.. your just teasin with me aren't you?

grads2112
05-31-2008, 05:58 PM
see you know it has some green in it.. your just teasin with me aren't you?
I'm sorry, I didn't catch where you live?
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3503/makebelievefb5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Twice Pipes
05-31-2008, 06:06 PM
It's pretty sad the Pastie Cove Extreme Hardcore Boating Queens only have this forum to post there "red headed step child" antics.
The poor boys have no friends to play with.:(
They buy big dollar boats but can't work on them.:idea:
These big ol' cats that barely break 100 M.P.H.:D
What a joke. Carry on Tool and Secretary.

silverado7
05-31-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't catch where you live?
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3503/makebelievefb5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pretty much tells the story of the KING.. aka tool

grads2112
05-31-2008, 06:13 PM
Wow! All of the personalities are popping out tonight...someone must be off their meds.

silverado7
05-31-2008, 06:16 PM
It's pretty sad the Pastie Cove Extreme Hardcore Boating Queens only have this forum to post there "red headed step child" antics.
This pretty much hits the nail on the head. WIth this I bid you tools, queers and fakers and secretarie's(fag) goodbye. Now you have no one to talk to.. except each other. are you sitting on each others lap as you type, it would sure seem so.
600 cubic inches and can't break a 100.. doesn't even know if it had carbs or FI... Secretary you are the tool of the decade..
What a joke.. A lot of big talk and can't even drive the sled. I heard he ran it into the shore a few times with oil spewlling all over and didn't have a clue, so I wouldn't be calling any one names on here.. Mr. boat know it all.... good night ladies, you can't handle the truth:jawdrop:

silverado7
05-31-2008, 06:18 PM
The differebce between nevada and calif???
QUeers and steers
nevada got steers
Calif got Grads and John..............................

silverado7
05-31-2008, 06:19 PM
this is so priceless , truthful.... you sad boys

Twice Pipes
05-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Chirp, Chirp. All I hear is crickets.
The truth hurts don't it Tool's.

grads2112
05-31-2008, 06:33 PM
I've got $500 bucks that says Twice Pipes and Silverado7 don't show up to Shasta with their 28' and 33' Daytonas. Put up or shut up.

Twice Pipes
05-31-2008, 06:38 PM
I've got $500 bucks that says Twice Pipes and Silverado7 don't show up to Shasta with their 28' and 33' Daytonas. Put up or shut up.
Save your $5 hundy and use it towards Jenny Craig fat ass.
or some Rogaine???:D

grads2112
05-31-2008, 06:44 PM
That's what I thought. All talk.

Twice Pipes
05-31-2008, 06:48 PM
That's what I thought. All talk.
It took you 6 minutes to come back with THAT?
What a Tool.:)

silverado7
05-31-2008, 07:08 PM
well tools, I.d love to stay and debate this with you some more, but I have this sexy woman telling me i have to get off here... get off i like it...
Iknow you boys have no one telling you that. One has the biggest boobs in the family and the other doesn't get as much as his significant other.... you boys are in sad shape ... enjoy each other fags :D

silverado7
05-31-2008, 07:12 PM
now thats priceless.. only her hairdresser knows... and everyone else...
hows that only for men coloring fag?
goodnight tools

grads2112
05-31-2008, 07:49 PM
Well?

silverado7
05-31-2008, 08:53 PM
I think the fat lady has sung on this one.. awaiting answers.
oh the answers are there lmao tools bye bye

John.
05-31-2008, 11:02 PM
I have this sexy woman telling me i have to get off here...
so hey, do you rough this woman up like you've done with the others in the past? Beat her up like you did with the ex-wife? no wonder they only stick around you for a few days.
You are such a coward. not only do you beat up on women, you're too corwardly to post under your regular name. Go ahead and let one of the other personalities take control of the keyboard.

John.
05-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Wow! All of the personalities are popping out tonight...someone must be off their meds.
this is sooo true. you can see at least 3 of his personalities pop out in one post alone.
Hey, you missed out on a great fun night at the Drive In's. Toby was there, TA, and Derek. Movie was pretty good to. It was our first time ever going to a Drive In movie and I think we'll definitely try and go back before it closes. Maybe on a warmer night though. It got a bit chilly.

silverado7
05-31-2008, 11:27 PM
so hey, do you rough this woman up like you've done with the others in the past? Beat her up like you did with the ex-wife? no wonder they only stick around you for a few days.
You are such a coward. not only do you beat up on women, you're too corwardly to post under your regular name. Go ahead and let one of the other personalities take control of the keyboard.
wow secretary, you seem a little sensative. wasn't even aware I had an ex wife??

grads2112
05-31-2008, 11:52 PM
Posted at 8:08 p.m.well tools, I.d love to stay and debate this with you some more, but I have this sexy woman telling me i have to get off here... get off i like it...
Posted at 8:12 p.m.
now thats priceless.. only her hairdresser knows... and everyone else...
hows that only for men coloring fag?
goodnight tools
That was a fast 4 minutes....poor girl....but I guess it's par for the course.

Jordy
05-31-2008, 11:55 PM
That was a fast 4 minutes....poor girl....
And that was a long ass 5 hours to come back with that weak shit... Guess it's par for the course. :)

grads2112
06-01-2008, 12:01 AM
And that was a long ass 5 hours to come back with that weak shit... Guess it's par for the course. :)
Just go to bed and pass out, you'll thank me in the morning.

Jordy
06-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Just go to bed and pass out, you'll thank me in the morning.
You know Greggie, where I come from, one guy never tells another guy to go to bed, pass out, and expect to be thanked in the morning... ;)
You sure you're not the queen??? :jawdrop:

silverado7
06-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Posted at 8:08 p.m.
Posted at 8:12 p.m.
That was a fast 4 minutes....poor girl....but I guess it's par for the course.
LOL, thats a good one. I hadn't really left yet, but very observant.. The 8:12 to 9:53 would be more accurate, ;) she says thanks

silverado7
06-01-2008, 12:34 AM
You know Greggie, where I come from, one guy never tells another guy to go to bed, pass out, and expect to be thanked in the morning... ;)
You sure you're not the queen??? :jawdrop:
I knew I liked this Jordy fellow. He seems to have you figured out tool.
The list seems to grow every day I watch you

grads2112
06-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Shasta was the main topic out in P.C. today and I'm here to tell you that there are a lot more people going than are on the list. I have a feeling that Shasta is going to get very very wild.:eek: The girls have a little something special planned.:D

Poker Runs West
06-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Nice to see some up-lifting information about what this thread is about.
:) :) :) :) :) :)
I will post the address of Toucan Tans, the bikini contest sponsor, off Hilltop drive in redding so the gals can stop there on the way up to check out all their suits and clothing.
Advertisement is out for the bikini contest in the Redding area so we will see waht happens.
I think you are right. More people that are coming never read these forums than ones that do.

justfloatn
06-02-2008, 09:56 AM
This pretty much hits the nail on the head. WIth this I bid you tools, queers and fakers and secretarie's(fag) goodbye. Now you have no one to talk to.. except each other. are you sitting on each others lap as you type, it would sure seem so.
600 cubic inches and can't break a 100.. doesn't even know if it had carbs or FI... Secretary you are the tool of the decade..
What a joke.. A lot of big talk and can't even drive the sled. I heard he ran it into the shore a few times with oil spewlling all over and didn't have a clue, so I wouldn't be calling any one names on here.. Mr. boat know it all.... good night ladies, you can't handle the truth:jawdrop:
this is so priceless , truthful.... you sad boys
I think the fat lady has sung on this one.. awaiting answers.
oh the answers are there lmao tools bye bye
Responding to the same quote three times:idea: Did you forget to switch to your limelite log-in ;) :rolleyes: Are you loosing track of your personalities?
The real joke is the one guy impersonating multiple people is telling a group they have no friends. Let's see some photos of your last outing.
And speaking of jokes, look who missed us...Hi Jordy:)
Bored over a RDP?

Jordy
06-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Bored over a RDP?
Not bored at all... just cracking up watching this thread, as well as this board. You guys seem to have your own little private playground. All V.I.P. an shit. :D
But this thread was getting back on track and you just hijacked it again. Now PRW is going to start crying. :idea: :D

silverado7
06-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Let's see some photos of your last outing.
Bored over a RDP?
Justfloatn, you are talking in circles again.
YOu 3 yokals will never learn to quit messin with that Jordy fellow. I would think he would get tired of bitch slappin you queens every time you open your mouth.. lol.. very amussing.
Well my last outing was to crush29, where I spotted the pastie gay cove crew sitting around, then getting tough
4 queens still beat a straight.. lol
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll240/wallywonkatoys/th_Best_Casino_Ad_Ever.jpg (http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll240/wallywonkatoys/?action=view&current=Best_Casino_Ad_Ever.flv)

silverado7
06-02-2008, 10:43 AM
The real joke is the one guy impersonating multiple people
Would you be refering to the person who was impersonating....
dimarco, acatitude and twice pipes on here?? ;)
goodbye again till you hijack PRW's thread again.

justfloatn
06-02-2008, 10:52 AM
You guys seem to have your own little private playground. All V.I.P. an shit. :D
You know it; In a couple more weeks it will be renamed to--> Hot Spots, Folsom ;) :D

Jordy
06-02-2008, 10:55 AM
You know it; In a couple more weeks it will be renamed to--> Hot Spots, Folsom ;) :D
Kind of ironic as, in a couple more weeks, won't Folsom be dry again??? :idea: :jawdrop: :D

justfloatn
06-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Kind of ironic as, in a couple more weeks, won't Folsom be dry again??? :idea: :jawdrop: :D
:eek: UMMM,AHHHH,:idea: I've got nothing:)

Jordy
06-02-2008, 11:35 AM
I've got nothing:)
Don't worry, I figured that out long ago... But it's still fun, at least for me!!! :D