PDA

View Full Version : hot boat chase off all the bench racers?

Ntwotrance
04-26-2008, 01:54 PM
wtf? this is the only real entertainment on here, and hardly a peep.

Kim Hanson
04-26-2008, 08:29 PM
wtf? this is the only real entertainment on here, and hardly a peep.
I don't think most of BRs know it's back up ! I am allways up for some shit talking though...you know how that works right :D :D .....( . )( . )......
;)

Ntwotrance
04-30-2008, 04:35 PM
I don't think most of BRs know it's back up ! I am allways up for some shit talking though...you know how that works right :D :D .....( . )( . )......
;)
lol, hell yes. I'm sure the rest will eventually surface, like I said, the only real entertainment on HB

Kim Hanson
05-01-2008, 06:50 AM
lol, hell yes. I'm sure the rest will eventually surface, like I said, the only real entertainment on HB
I agree 100% on that.............( . )( . ).............:D :D

HOSS
05-09-2008, 05:40 PM
shh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:idea:

Kim Hanson
05-09-2008, 08:25 PM
shh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:idea:
YOU CAN BE AS LOUD AS YOU WANT ! No one is here!................( . )( . )..........:D :D

taylormanss
05-11-2008, 06:06 AM
what did you expect everyone to come running back after HB shut down with no warning? They need to change their logo, to , the the only boating magazine that used to matter.

Kim Hanson
05-14-2008, 05:14 PM
what did you expect everyone to come running back after HB shut down with no warning? They need to change their logo, to , the the only boating magazine that used to matter.
All you need is a big hug, where is Donald when you really need him :D .........( . )( . )................No go take off those pantys before what ever is left as nuts don't get caught up in that knot :idea: :D

smokinflatties
05-22-2008, 07:53 PM
what up hb dogs ;)

hkunz
05-23-2008, 08:22 AM
Never really got in this section much, mostly stayed in the drama queen area.
So, is there a lot of talk about 10 second Hondas and how to go 200 MPH with a Stovebolt here?
I got the Jet with a 461 Olds to 67 on GPS one time - the wife almost killed me.

HOSS
05-24-2008, 06:22 AM
:d :d :d

Jet Hydro
05-24-2008, 10:40 AM
:idea: every time I post it gets deleted so why post any more.

Kim Hanson
05-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Just incase you get someone to listen :idea: :D :D Whats up Slowy ?..........( . )( . )..............:D

Jet Hydro
05-29-2008, 10:11 AM
All the water levels around here ;)
:idea: Any more rain and I`ll be using one of my boats to get to the shop :D
How bout you Kim??? Waz sup??

Riverbass
05-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Everyone has gone to PerformanceBoats.com never to return back to HB.

Kim Hanson
05-30-2008, 03:15 PM
All the water levels around here ;)
:idea: Any more rain and I`ll be using one of my boats to get to the shop :D
How bout you Kim??? Waz sup??
I think I might have found a 06 Corvette that isn't too bad :D :D ......( . )( . )......Oh yeah just about forgot, water isn't hard any more :cool: .Sober life isn't all it's cracked up to be ! :D No one has attacked any of my trucks latley, and I really wonder if kids ( my 3 girls ) ever really move away :D :D So nothing much :) .

Kim Hanson
05-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Everyone has gone to PerformanceBoats.com never to return back to HB.
Huge case of panties in a knot shit :D :D
.............( . )( . )................

deltaAce
05-30-2008, 11:57 PM
....Sober life isn't all it's cracked up to be ! :D
At least your memory gets a little better, I can remember what happened the night before but I still can't remember last week:confused:

Kim Hanson
05-31-2008, 04:04 AM
At least your memory gets a little better, I can remember what happened the night before but I still can't remember last week:confused:
I used the forums, I just looked after I got home from work to see what the hell I said the night before, and to who I said something nasty
:D :D .........( . )( . )...........You get way to busy sober ! :( :D

HOSS
06-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Sobriety,,,I remember doing it. Got alot of shit done thats for sure. Thinking of doing it again. Went a year and a half.

deltaAce
06-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Sobriety,,,I remember doing it. Got alot of shit done thats for sure. Thinking of doing it again. Went a year and a half.
yeah, same here, you get more productive, feel better health wise, get more respect........................................... .....................................but life just isn't as fun (wild) anymore???

Kim Hanson
06-14-2008, 12:18 PM
yeah, same here, you get more productive, feel better health wise, get more respect........................................... .....................................but life just isn't as fun (wild) anymore???
I did some pretty stupid stuff and I know I wouldn't have done them if it wasn't for that Super Man Liquid ( BEER ) I will miss it that's for sure, but life moves on and we get to see it straight up :jawdrop: I hope my doctor made a mistake with his synopsis was all focked up and Labbatts Lite wants to sponsor me for the next 60 years :D :D I know " Wake Up ! " .........( . )( . )..........

deltaAce
06-16-2008, 08:25 PM
I did some pretty stupid stuff and I know I wouldn't have done them if it wasn't for that Super Man Liquid ( BEER ) I will miss it that's for sure, but life moves on and we get to see it straight up :jawdrop: I hope my doctor made a mistake with his synopsis was all focked up and Labbatts Lite wants to sponsor me for the next 60 years :D :D I know " Wake Up ! " .........( . )( . )..........
I think we'll need to learn some new coping skills to deal with,
erratic mood shifts, expressing anger, intense emotional experiences, sensitivity to problems in relationships and problems with impulsive behaviors.
The upside is no more worry of DUI arrest:rolleyes:

SnoopJonnyJon
06-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I think I might have found a 06 Corvette that isn't too bad :D :D ......( . )( . )......Oh yeah just about forgot, water isn't hard any more :cool: .Sober life isn't all it's cracked up to be ! :D No one has attacked any of my trucks latley, and I really wonder if kids ( my 3 girls ) ever really move away :D :D So nothing much :) .
Feel free to send any or all my way Kimmy. :)

Kim Hanson
06-17-2008, 05:47 PM
I think we'll need to learn some new coping skills to deal with,
erratic mood shifts, expressing anger, intense emotional experiences, sensitivity to problems in relationships and problems with impulsive behaviors.
The upside is no more worry of DUI arrest:rolleyes:
Sounds weird :D maybe it's just the feminine side coming out :D :D DUI :D :D No worry about the big monthly beer tabs anymore ............( . )( . ).........Also all those "erratic mood shifts, expressing anger, intense emotional experiences, sensitivity to problems in relationships and problems with impulsive behaviors", are the same feelings when you go to your cooler to see some focker has took the last beer :idea: :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
06-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Feel free to send any or all my way Kimmy. :)
Aleasha and Amanda just moved away from Toon Town :) Whats up ? .....................( . )( . )..............:D

SnoopJonnyJon
06-18-2008, 08:52 AM
What were they doing here, going to U of S?
I finished up my degree a couple years ago now... not sure if I've even posted since then :sqeyes:. Working for CaseIH on their new series of combine. I've worked on the rock trap and feeder face. Finally released for production, so I can talk about it now :D.
Unfortunately, I'm still without a boat. My motorcycle and car addiction has been preventing it. I've aquired another 6 motorcycles in the past year... and do not plan on selling! I'm up over 20 now. I also upgraded my daily driver to a new F150 on 22's. The old 1/4 ton Ranger is going to be seeing street/strip duty with a 5.0L roller motor with Trick Flow heads. Basically, just living the life of a single gearhead.
You still running the outboard, and the v drive? If you make it over to Blackstrap this summer, give me a hollar!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45868&stc=1&d=1213807405
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45869&stc=1&d=1213807440
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45870&stc=1&d=1213807547
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45871&stc=1&d=1213807617
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45872&stc=1&d=1213807914

Kim Hanson
06-24-2008, 05:50 PM
What were they doing here, going to U of S?
I finished up my degree a couple years ago now... not sure if I've even posted since then :sqeyes:. Working for CaseIH on their new series of combine. I've worked on the rock trap and feeder face. Finally released for production, so I can talk about it now :D.
Unfortunately, I'm still without a boat. My motorcycle and car addiction has been preventing it. I've aquired another 6 motorcycles in the past year... and do not plan on selling! I'm up over 20 now. I also upgraded my daily driver to a new F150 on 22's. The old 1/4 ton Ranger is going to be seeing street/strip duty with a 5.0L roller motor with Trick Flow heads. Basically, just living the life of a single gearhead.
You still running the outboard, and the v drive? If you make it over to Blackstrap this summer, give me a hollar!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45868&stc=1&d=1213807405
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45869&stc=1&d=1213807440
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45870&stc=1&d=1213807547
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45871&stc=1&d=1213807617
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=45872&stc=1&d=1213807914
They were going to school and Aleasha is finishing her last stint in Vancouver, Amanda is buying her first condo :eek: Jenna goes to HollyWood next month for her ( i forget what its called ) Party :D :D
Looks like you have been busy , all tits ! Thats alot of bikes there Snoop :)
I still have both boats and use the v-drive cause the " OB " is broken and crazy glue just can't even fix this shit :D :D I will call if I ever get out that way again...........( . )( . )..........:cool:

SnoopJonnyJon
06-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Broken OB, eh? Wanna sell it cheap!?:D

Kim Hanson
06-27-2008, 06:01 AM
Broken OB, eh? Wanna sell it cheap!?:D
I know about another V8 for cheap, so no ! :D :D ..........( . )( . ).........

Pepperkornski
07-21-2008, 02:23 PM
If you don't want your post's deleted, quit posting pics of yourself in the shower!:p

BigBoyToys
07-23-2008, 10:31 PM
:d :d :d

Towndrunk
07-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Ever notice how your friends desert you when you quit drinking?

Kim Hanson
07-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Ever notice how your friends desert you when you quit drinking?
Not really, or never noticed :D :D ...........( . )( . ).................

Towndrunk
08-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Not really, or never noticed :D :D ...........( . )( . ).................
Well, maybe I was just drunk enough to think I had a friend!:D

Kim Hanson
08-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Well, maybe I was just drunk enough to think I had a friend!:D
Drunk enough :D :D what the hell is that :D Everyone has friends, some ya notice and some ya don't . ..........( . )( . )..........:)

SnoopJonnyJon
08-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Hey Kimmy. I bought another bike today... at this rate I'll never get a boat.:mad:
Its a 1994 Triumph Super III. Similar to the 900 Daytona, but the engine was built by Cosworth with better heads, cam, etc. Makes 25hp more than a base Daytona. It also has a bunch of carbon fiber goodies on it. Triumph only made 250 between 94-96, and 20 were sold in North America. I'm pretty stoked about it... its a fun toy!
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/snoopjonnyjon/100_0646.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/snoopjonnyjon/100_0641.jpg