PDA

View Full Version : Now tha cherry is popped

Blown 472
04-29-2008, 02:16 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19832.htm

hkunz
04-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I understand there are homes available in Africa. Maybe she'd like it better there.

asch
04-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Only as blown can do.:)
At least he's consistent. We know where he stands. Unlike some others around here.

donzi5150
05-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Blown, you can't pop it if it's already been poped.....My post was first, look below......that chick looks like she has scabs on her forearms with all those tree's she has hugged..........She need's to thank the military for giving her the freedom to speak! She would not have that luxury in many other spots.......:idea:

Blown 472
05-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Blown, you can't pop it if it's already been poped.....My post was first, look below......that chick looks like she has scabs on her forearms with all those tree's she has hugged..........She need's to thank the military for giving her the freedom to speak! She would not have that luxury in many other spots.......:idea:
Ah dude, read the title.

tcook33
05-03-2008, 08:41 PM
F*ck that broad. If she apent as much time actually helping the cause as she does writing these "gut-wrenching" poems, something might actually get done. She's nothing but a complainer with no solution to the problem.

Blown 472
05-04-2008, 06:32 AM
F*ck that broad. If she apent as much time actually helping the cause as she does writing these "gut-wrenching" poems, something might actually get done. She's nothing but a complainer with no solution to the problem.
What is the "cause"???

tcook33
05-04-2008, 04:53 PM
What is the "cause"???
The "cause" is the solution to the problem. The "problem" is much bigger than you or I and needs more than poetic words to fix.
You want to put the fire out? Grab a hose, get in there, and put it out. Dont sit around the station and talk about it.

Blown 472
05-05-2008, 03:09 AM
The "cause" is the solution to the problem. The "problem" is much bigger than you or I and needs more than poetic words to fix.
You want to put the fire out? Grab a hose, get in there, and put it out. Dont sit around the station and talk about it.
Ok, what is the problem then?

tcook33
05-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Ok, what is the problem then?
No need to answer the question.
We both know the problems.
Next....

Blown 472
05-05-2008, 06:25 PM
No need to answer the question.
We both know the problems.
Next....
Sounds as if you dont have a clue, keep fighting the good "fight", "cause", or "problem" what ever this weeks buzz word is for you sheepeople.

tcook33
05-06-2008, 06:23 AM
Sounds as if you dont have a clue, keep fighting the good "fight", "cause", or "problem" what ever this weeks buzz word is for you sheepeople.
Why? Because I didnt answer your stupid question. Let me help you. I was responding to a poem that this broad wrote. What was the poem about? Well there is your answer. This aint second grade and I refuse to answer some lame question. Read between the lines and figure it out yourself.
And you dont have a clue of what I am doing, so before you call me out go f*ck yourself.

tcook33
05-06-2008, 09:14 AM
By the way, its people like you that contribute to the reasons of this countries problems. Bush 1 should have annihilated the middle east like we did hiroshima. Game over, problem solved. Our country is weak and its because of the tree-hugging poosys like yourself.
Take a boat ride across the ocean if you dont like it here. It's easy. The USA allows you to do that. In other countries you might not be so lucky.

Blown 472
05-06-2008, 07:22 PM
By the way, its people like you that contribute to the reasons of this countries problems. Bush 1 should have annihilated the middle east like we did hiroshima. Game over, problem solved. Our country is weak and its because of the tree-hugging poosys like yourself.
Take a boat ride across the ocean if you dont like it here. It's easy. The USA allows you to do that. In other countries you might not be so lucky.
Spoken like a true arm chair general, god bless gdumbya and sheep like you that believe the crap he feeds you.

tcook33
05-07-2008, 03:40 AM
Spoken like a true arm chair general
Exactly the response I expected. You all are so predictible. Good luck in the trenches.....lmao.

Blown 472
05-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Exactly the response I expected. You all are so predictible. Good luck in the trenches.....lmao.
Good luck when the shit hits the fan and your Prez is no where to be found.

tcook33
05-08-2008, 05:31 AM
Good luck when the shit hits the fan and your Prez is no where to be found.
Speculation shows your ignorance. Whoever said he was MY prez? Just because I disagree with you and that stoopid broad? And where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? By the sound of your comment, hopefully you are taking a trip across the pond/border......haha!

Blown 472
05-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Speculation shows your ignorance. Whoever said he was MY prez? Just because I disagree with you and that stoopid broad? And where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? By the sound of your comment, hopefully you are taking a trip across the pond/border......haha!
Did you vote for him?

tcook33
05-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Did you vote for him?
Nope.
Now answer my question.
Where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? You seem to have it all figured out. Lets hear it. What the secret that noone else knows about except the almighty BlownWad? HAHA! LMAO!

Blown 472
05-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Nope.
Now answer my question.
Where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? You seem to have it all figured out. Lets hear it. What the secret that noone else knows about except the almighty BlownWad? HAHA! LMAO!
Sitting back and watching.

tcook33
05-09-2008, 08:33 AM
You are a complete idiot. Think before you type.

donzi5150
05-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Sitting back and watching.
So your selectionfor president will bring them home so you can sit back and watch........so we can get attacked in our streets......why do some Americans not think? Countries where terrorism is the norm you cannot sit and watch....you die! Blown have you ever seen a terrorist act? Been in the building next door when the building is blown up? Taken down a vehicle loaded with explosives? That is the norm in the Islamist extremist countries.......I don't want this in this country! the far left does not have a clue of the problems that want to come here....Blown, I'm sorry, I don't agree with you but me and my buddies gave you that freedom........The terrorists you want to run from (Obama, Hilary, and Liberals with their head stuck in their ass) will kill you for exercising that freedom as well as just sitting around and watching!:idea:

Blown 472
05-09-2008, 03:52 PM
So your selectionfor president will bring them home so you can sit back and watch........so we can get attacked in our streets......why do some Americans not think? Countries where terrorism is the norm you cannot sit and watch....you die! Blown have you ever seen a terrorist act? Been in the building next door when the building is blown up? Taken down a vehicle loaded with explosives? That is the norm in the Islamist extremist countries.......I don't want this in this country! the far left does not have a clue of the problems that want to come here....Blown, I'm sorry, I don't agree with you but me and my buddies gave you that freedom........The terrorists you want to run from (Obama, Hilary, and Liberals with their head stuck in their ass) will kill you for exercising that freedom as well as just sitting around and watching!:idea:
Please show me where and when Iraq attacked us.

tcook33
05-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Donzi, dont waste ur time buddy. Blowns a joke. Doesnt do a thing except sit around and "watch" and "complain", just like that dumb broad singing her poems.

asch
05-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Can't believe you guys actually bit.:rolleyes:

tcook33
05-10-2008, 05:24 AM
Me either. :D

Blown 472
05-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Donzi, dont waste ur time buddy. Blowns a joke. Doesnt do a thing except sit around and "watch" and "complain", just like that dumb broad singing her poems.
I see you dont have an answer either, funny they didn't tell you on fox news? keep grazing sheepeople the fleacing is starting.

tcook33
05-11-2008, 04:15 PM
I see you dont have an answer either, funny they didn't tell you on fox news? keep grazing sheepeople the fleacing is starting.
Blah blah blah. Just sit down, shut up, and watch. Something you're good at. HAHA!

HOSS
05-15-2008, 03:06 AM
My opinion is get out of Iraq. Tighten up our borders. U.S. cictizens that travel outside CONTINENTAL U.S.,,,your on your own. Phuc the rest of the planet. Iraq never attacked us! Funny thing is that in 20 years let history play itself out,,,,the U.S. will have egg on its face. We INVADED,,,yes inveaded dumbphucs, IRAQ on a pretense of WMD!. Guess what? There werent none! Now u may ask where was I sept 12 (my sons birthday)???????,,,I too was chanting,,phuc em,,lets kill em. I too wanted payback no matter what. I too was human. Now,,,I see,,,,,,lets get out,,,,after all the lives lost and money spent we still will have done nothing.
Lets lock this phucer down and care for ourselves and get a manufacturing base started again. OIL? We have the gulf and WILL have to change our lifestyles. But we are going to have to do that anyway. Its ok to disagree with me,,its ok to have your own opinion,,,,,I too fought for all of us to have that right. So ifn you dont like me,,,,PHUC OFF!

Blown 472
05-15-2008, 02:25 PM
My opinion is get out of Iraq. Tighten up our borders. U.S. cictizens that travel outside CONTINENTAL U.S.,,,your on your own. Phuc the rest of the planet. Iraq never attacked us! Funny thing is that in 20 years let history play itself out,,,,the U.S. will have egg on its face. We INVADED,,,yes inveaded dumbphucs, IRAQ on a pretense of WMD!. Guess what? There werent none! Now u may ask where was I sept 12 (my sons birthday)???????,,,I too was chanting,,phuc em,,lets kill em. I too wanted payback no matter what. I too was human. Now,,,I see,,,,,,lets get out,,,,after all the lives lost and money spent we still will have done nothing.
Lets lock this phucer down and care for ourselves and get a manufacturing base started again. OIL? We have the gulf and WILL have to change our lifestyles. But we are going to have to do that anyway. Its ok to disagree with me,,its ok to have your own opinion,,,,,I too fought for all of us to have that right. So ifn you dont like me,,,,PHUC OFF!
Spoken like a true American, not a ****ing brainwashed fox news watching asshole.

tcook33
05-17-2008, 06:44 AM
Spoken like a true American, not a ****ing brainwashed fox news watching asshole.
YOu can stick the FOX NEWS schtick up your commie ass. Thats all you got......
Hows this for a true American......**** U! If you dont like it here, then leave!
You have nothing to contribute, just bashing. You're a waste of space.

tcook33
05-17-2008, 06:44 AM
Hows this for a true American......FOCK U! If you dont like it here, then leave!
:D :D :D

Blown 472
05-17-2008, 09:37 AM
Hows this for a true American......FOCK U! If you dont like it here, then leave!
:D :D :D
So god forbid changing anything, either your with us or against us, right? how bout you leave and let the people that should run this country do it, not just you ****ing sheep.

tcook33
05-17-2008, 08:44 PM
So god forbid changing anything, either your with us or against us, right? how bout you leave and let the people that should run this country do it, not just you ****ing sheep.
YOu really have a hard time with this communication thing, dont you? Who ever said I was aganst change? I think I've said this to you once before.....think before you type.
The people that should run this country are running it, and will continue to run it. It called a democratic society. You and I vote and the majority wins. People like you sit around and complain about it with no resolution. Like I said, you're a waste of space......

donzi5150
05-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Hoss, you and I have agreed before.....I am originally from up the road from you in BR.....Geaux Tigers........but unlike blown who has his berkenstocks on and has his arms wrapped around a ficus somewhere, you have some intelligence and reason.........Iraq had WMD's....chemical weapons are WMD's....I saw their devistation first hand there during the first gulf war...Aand it was well documented and he used them on his own people and the Iranians.........but also bear in mind if you read the transcripts from Saddam's interrorigation he clearly stated that; he (Saddam) thought that we (US) would eventually leave Iraq and that he would "reconstitute" his Nuclear Program......so how do you reconstitute something if it never existed? It had to have existed first......it's in Syara and Iran now.......:idea:

Blown 472
05-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Hoss, you and I have agreed before.....I am originally from up the road from you in BR.....Geaux Tigers........but unlike blown who has his berkenstocks on and has his arms wrapped around a ficus somewhere, you have some intelligence and reason.........Iraq had WMD's....chemical weapons are WMD's....I saw their devistation first hand there during the first gulf war...Aand it was well documented and he used them on his own people and the Iranians.........but also bear in mind if you read the transcripts from Saddam's interrorigation he clearly stated that; he (Saddam) thought that we (US) would eventually leave Iraq and that he would "reconstitute" his Nuclear Program......so how do you reconstitute something if it never existed? It had to have existed first......it's in Syara and Iran now.......:idea:
What the **** is a berkenstock?? you have no ****ing idea who and what I am. Please show me where and when Iraq threaten or attacked us. Oh yeah we cant wait for a mushroom cloud blah blah blah, time to graze.

donzi5150
05-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Between the first gulf war under NATO and the second which was US lead......there was a cease fire that IRAQ and Saddam agreed to…….during those 11 plus years IRAQ troops repeatedly violated those terms of the cease fire and fired not only on US troops but coalition troops as well as continuing to firing on the Kurdish above the northern parallel. Spelled out in the cease fire was not only contain the Iraq’s but to also help protect the Kurds. I was shot at on 11 separate incidents by Iraq troops while in the Northern No Fly Zone…..so are you telling me that an attack on US military troops working a Cease Fire operation agreed to by all parties is not an attack on the US?
Milosevic gassed and committed genocide on 150 to 300 thousand of the Bosnian people and we went in under Clinton for a 6 month operation……we still have troops there’s over 12 years later……….Do you see the republicans whining and crying or have they under stood the importance and commitment of the mission?
Bosnia was no where near the problem of Iraq……….but they killed and committed genocide on approximately 3 million Kurdish citizens……..they used chemical weapons and for the last F…..n time for you hard headed people on the left, chemical weapons are WMD’s!
Also, check the FBI report, how can Saddam, in his own words, “reconstitute his nuclear program” if he never had one……..
I did not get this from Fox News as you always try and spout to others, I served this country and was well connected and I am still well connected to those in the know…..stay bout of CNN and the Daily Kos websites and ask people who have or who are there…….
Blown, you are right I don’t know you but I am starting to suspect that your last name is Moore!

tcook33
05-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Between the first gulf war under NATO and the second which was US lead......there was a cease fire that IRAQ and Saddam agreed to…….during those 11 plus years IRAQ troops repeatedly violated those terms of the cease fire and fired not only on US troops but coalition troops as well as continuing to firing on the Kurdish above the northern parallel. Spelled out in the cease fire was not only contain the Iraq’s but to also help protect the Kurds. I was shot at on 11 separate incidents by Iraq troops while in the Northern No Fly Zone…..so are you telling me that an attack on US military troops working a Cease Fire operation agreed to by all parties is not an attack on the US?
Milosevic gassed and committed genocide on 150 to 300 thousand of the Bosnian people and we went in under Clinton for a 6 month operation……we still have troops there’s over 12 years later……….Do you see the republicans whining and crying or have they under stood the importance and commitment of the mission?
Bosnia was no where near the problem of Iraq……….but they killed and committed genocide on approximately 3 million Kurdish citizens……..they used chemical weapons and for the last F…..n time for you hard headed people on the left, chemical weapons are WMD’s!
Also, check the FBI report, how can Saddam, in his own words, “reconstitute his nuclear program” if he never had one……..
I did not get this from Fox News as you always try and spout to others, I served this country and was well connected and I am still well connected to those in the know…..stay bout of CNN and the Daily Kos websites and ask people who have or who are there…….
Blown, you are right I don’t know you but I am starting to suspect that your last name is Moore!
Blown has his head so far up Moores azz that he must not be able to see. Because he continues to step around the facts and dodges all the bombs thrown at him.
All he has is "sheep" and "fox". He's a f***in tool.
Replace "he" with "she" if I have the gender crossed.

Blown 472
05-28-2008, 03:09 AM
The chemical weapons we sold him, and stood by and watched while he gassed the kurds? So where is this smoking gun now? we should have been able to find them by now, no?

donzi5150
05-28-2008, 07:15 AM
The chemical weapons we sold him, and stood by and watched while he gassed the kurds? So where is this smoking gun now? we should have been able to find them by now, no?
The smoking gun is history and the proof that he had them and used them.....for 11 years Saddam buried those chemicals in the desert/shipped accross the borders.......we had no where near the number of troops in Iraq as we do now and look at the problems comming accross the border.......
Can you comment on the Democrat position with Bosnia and the hypocracy (Bosnia vs. Iraq) as well as Saddam's interrorigation statements......you seem to skip those notes.......:idea: I don't think you have been equal and fair with your bashing of the right when the left has done the same things with much less justifications as I have cited.............

donzi5150
05-28-2008, 07:30 AM
Blown has his head so far up Moores azz that he must not be able to see. Because he continues to step around the facts and dodges all the bombs thrown at him.
All he has is "sheep" and "fox". He's a f***in tool.
Replace "he" with "she" if I have the gender crossed.
Do you see how in response #39 he just asked a valid question to have a decent conversation without his usual stupid rhetoric? I think we are getting somewhere...........:)

donzi5150
05-28-2008, 11:57 AM
Just came accross the wire........
FBI Warns: New al-Qaida WMD Threat
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:47 PM
Article Font Size
The FBI issued a bulletin to 18,000 law enforcement agencies this week warning that al-Qaida has made new threats to use weapons of mass destruction against U.S. targets.
ABC News reported late Tuesday that intelligence sources have confirmed that al-Qaida plans to release a new video on the web sometime tomorrow. U.S. intelligence believes the terror group will advise its "jihadists to use biological, chemical and nuclear weapons to attack the West."
An FBI spokesman confirmed the threat "calling for the use of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) against civilians." The U.S. has no "intelligence of any specific plot or indication of a threat to the U.S.," the Bureau spokesman said. Still, the FBI has taken the precautionary step of alerting other agencies of the potential threat.
I bet that nuclear development is sitting in these guys hands somewhere waiting to hit us.....it's amazing how the left Hollywood can be so close in depiction with movies.....does anyone remember the Peacemaker?

tcook33
05-28-2008, 03:59 PM
They dont have WMD's, just ask Blown.

Blown 472
05-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Just came accross the wire........
FBI Warns: New al-Qaida WMD Threat
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:47 PM
Article Font Size
The FBI issued a bulletin to 18,000 law enforcement agencies this week warning that al-Qaida has made new threats to use weapons of mass destruction against U.S. targets.
ABC News reported late Tuesday that intelligence sources have confirmed that al-Qaida plans to release a new video on the web sometime tomorrow. U.S. intelligence believes the terror group will advise its "jihadists to use biological, chemical and nuclear weapons to attack the West."
An FBI spokesman confirmed the threat "calling for the use of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) against civilians." The U.S. has no "intelligence of any specific plot or indication of a threat to the U.S.," the Bureau spokesman said. Still, the FBI has taken the precautionary step of alerting other agencies of the potential threat.
I bet that nuclear development is sitting in these guys hands somewhere waiting to hit us.....it's amazing how the left Hollywood can be so close in depiction with movies.....does anyone remember the Peacemaker?
What color is the threat level now? I need to run and get duct tape and plastic, you believe that shit? sad.
OH SNAP http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/05/abc-fbi-punkd-b.html

Blown 472
05-28-2008, 05:47 PM
The smoking gun is history and the proof that he had them and used them.....for 11 years Saddam buried those chemicals in the desert/shipped accross the borders.......we had no where near the number of troops in Iraq as we do now and look at the problems comming accross the border.......
Can you comment on the Democrat position with Bosnia and the hypocracy (Bosnia vs. Iraq) as well as Saddam's interrorigation statements......you seem to skip those notes.......:idea: I don't think you have been equal and fair with your bashing of the right when the left has done the same things with much less justifications as I have cited.............
Where did I ever say I support the "left" or what ever you call them? they are ****ing douce bags like the "right".
Well how long have we been in country? and still cant find them, hell that ****tard gdumbya made a joke of it.

donzi5150
05-30-2008, 10:53 AM
pWhere did I ever say I support the "left" or what ever you call them? they are ****ing douce bags like the "right".
Well how long have we been in country? and still cant find them, hell that ****tard gdumbya made a joke of it.
I hate to tell you but in 2001/2002 both's Clintons made speaches about the WMD program, Kerry, Gore, Kennedy, Pelosi.....all made speaches stating with out a doubt thet he had WMD's..........The CIA, British, Tony Blair, Iseral, etc all believed they had the capability. So why arn't they on your list to bash?....they gave GW the authority and he acted.......Your argument would have a lot of merrit if they voted against it but they are equally responsible........share the wealth with your critisim!:idea:

donzi5150
05-30-2008, 11:04 AM
What color is the threat level now? I need to run and get duct tape and plastic, you believe that shit? sad.
OH SNAP http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/05/abc-fbi-punkd-b.html
I will take care of you......come on down or up from where ever you are when it happens.......I don't think it is going to be an all out attack but I really believe that it will be a consentrated attack to send a message and stirke fear again.....they can't take down the majority of the US but a couple of chemical or back pack nuclear devices at a couple of america's past times such as baseball/football games or some shopping malls will shut down this country again like it did after 9-11......there are to many disbelivers who forget.......back in the 90's I remember telling my family that form the intell I received that the US would be attacked by a group of people not a country......friends thought I was a little nuts.......now they ask my input on things......You sound like one of those guys who think our way of life and realitive isolation from the middle east will be a deterrent....it won't! ..We can laugh at all you comments together......just bring some beer!:)

HOSS
08-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Now seriously,,,,dont lie to yourself,,,you dont have to answer,,,but,,,,,,have you EVER stepped in dogchit barefoot?:idea:

Blown 472
08-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Now seriously,,,,dont lie to yourself,,,you dont have to answer,,,but,,,,,,have you EVER stepped in dogchit barefoot?:idea:
Yup

'75 Miller
08-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Blowin', or alkyfaggin on the better site is nothing more than a contrarian assclown. The site that he linked to in this post is listed in the favorite links section of MANY anti-American websites, such as a sunni-muslim extremist site called albasrah.net.

Blown 472
08-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Blowin', or alkyfaggin on the better site is nothing more than a contrarian assclown. The site that he linked to in this post is listed in the favorite links section of MANY anti-American websites, such as a sunni-muslim extremist site called albasrah.net.
Go **** yourself retard.

'75 Miller
08-30-2008, 05:18 PM
great comeback alkyfaggin. Been kicked off any boating sites lately?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Du bist wirklich ein schwanzlutscher!

Blown 472
08-31-2008, 09:30 PM
great comeback alkyfaggin. Been kicked off any boating sites lately?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Du bist wirklich ein schwanzlutscher!
Not any I give a **** about.