PDA

View Full Version : Hanson..

hoolign
04-30-2008, 11:36 AM
It's home ..:devil:

Kim Hanson
04-30-2008, 11:38 AM
I should have called ya, I was in RedDeer last Sunday. I had to take Jenna up for that Performing Arts thing........................( . )( . )..............:(

hoolign
04-30-2008, 11:45 AM
I should have called ya, I was in RedDeer last Sunday. I had to take Jenna up for that Performing Arts thing........................( . )( . )..............:(
I was in Kelowna anyways. How did she do?

Kim Hanson
04-30-2008, 11:51 AM
I was in Kelowna anyways. How did she do?
She is still in for Hollywood in July ............( . )( . )..............4 hours to kill and I found that tool store ( really cheap stuff ) and filled up the Hummer :D :D

hoolign
04-30-2008, 11:56 AM
She better remember the deal...she has to sing at the next party! :D

Kim Hanson
04-30-2008, 12:03 PM
She better remember the deal...she has to sing at the next party! :D
I use to tell her to quit killing the cat when she was singing and now I turn of everything and just listen to her. I really have to say she is good............( . )( . ).................:D

gigamurph
04-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Wassup hooli and KH? Seems you two are bein' kept busy and out of trouble.:D

Blown 472
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Sup cantards, I was in your fine country a few weeks ago, effin women in BC are hot, the weed smelled pretty good too.

hoolign
04-30-2008, 08:21 PM
Gig and Blown. It all goes great guys! PM me if your up around here. Where were you in BC Blown?? ..and BC bud is amongst the best in the world..it's Hooli approved :D

76ANTHONY
04-30-2008, 08:45 PM
awwwshiat hooli's home:D :eek:

Blown 472
05-01-2008, 03:11 AM
Gig and Blown. It all goes great guys! PM me if your up around here. Where were you in BC Blown?? ..and BC bud is amongst the best in the world..it's Hooli approved :D
Vancouver, then over to Howe Sound for the week at Howe Sound pulp and paper.

Kim Hanson
05-01-2008, 07:42 AM
Wassup hooli and KH? Seems you two are bein' kept busy and out of trouble.:D
Ya right Gig, last Thursday I had to got take a course for 8 hours and then start driving 5 hours for a funeral . I made it 1/2 way and stayed with my daughter. When out for drinks and Aleasha took us to this shooter bar :eek: :eek: Bad mistake that was ! Now I am all focked up and need sleep so off to Amandas house to too get the crap kicked out of my hands by her focking DEMON CAT :( :( Now my hands feel bad and blood is dripping on the floor and I can't find the damn light switch. Just great, I looks like I had a accident with a box of band-aids and going to my Uncles in the Am for a funeral.
Friday did the funeral and then decided to travel back 1/2 way :idea: :idea: Off we go with full cooler at hand and hit a snow storm and took twice as long to get where we where going ( Saskatoon ). It was snowing so hard I had to stop twice to clean out the Hummers lights so we could see. Found hotel room at 2 in the morning . Got home the next day and found out I had to give Jenna a ride to Red deer in the Am for her Performing Arts thing and that was for 1pm. Went to fill up the Hummer and got $5.65 cents in her and he said it was full. I must have filled it up sometime last night ..or there is a gas fairy :D That was when I realised I have been driving way too much and it's not over yet.
I survived Jennas thing and made it home @ 2 in the moring and went to work and 5:30 Am :( Bad day to say the least, now 2 days of rain and I have a Doctors appointment at 3 today to get my stomache checked out ! I have a First-Aid course for the week end also. Not bad for a week eh ! ...................( . )( . )...................HUMMERS ARE TIT'S !!!!

Kim Hanson
05-01-2008, 07:46 AM
Sup cantards, I was in your fine country a few weeks ago, effin women in BC are hot, the weed smelled pretty good too.
Same ole shit 472 and I can agree with evrything you said :D :D ............( . )( . )..............

hoolign
05-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Vancouver, then over to Howe Sound for the week at Howe Sound pulp and paper.
Lived in Squamish when I was a kid for a bout 9 years. It's at the north end of Howe Sound. The pulp mill used to be called Woodfibre and I recall going into Van and the smell from that place was discusting! If your up this way again gimme a shout, it's only an hour flight from here to Van. I hope supported some single moms when you were in Van!!...lol

hoolign
05-01-2008, 07:52 AM
awwwshiat hooli's home:D :eek:
Shouldn't you be at Havasu acting all hard ...and shit? :D

gigamurph
05-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Ya right Gig, last Thursday I had to got take a course for 8 hours and then start driving 5 hours for a funeral . I made it 1/2 way and stayed with my daughter. When out for drinks and Aleasha took us to this shooter bar :eek: :eek: Bad mistake that was ! Now I am all focked up and need sleep so off to Amandas house to too get the crap kicked out of my hands by her focking DEMON CAT :( :( Now my hands feel bad and blood is dripping on the floor and I can't find the damn light switch. Just great, I looks like I had a accident with a box of band-aids and going to my Uncles in the Am for a funeral.
Friday did the funeral and then decided to travel back 1/2 way :idea: :idea: Off we go with full cooler at hand and hit a snow storm and took twice as long to get where we where going ( Saskatoon ). It was snowing so hard I had to stop twice to clean out the Hummers lights so we could see. Found hotel room at 2 in the morning . Got home the next day and found out I had to give Jenna a ride to Red deer in the Am for her Performing Arts thing and that was for 1pm. Went to fill up the Hummer and got $5.65 cents in her and he said it was full. I must have filled it up sometime last night ..or there is a gas fairy :D That was when I realised I have been driving way too much and it's not over yet.
I survived Jennas thing and made it home @ 2 in the moring and went to work and 5:30 Am :( Bad day to say the least, now 2 days of rain and I have a Doctors appointment at 3 today to get my stomache checked out ! I have a First-Aid course for the week end also. Not bad for a week eh ! ...................( . )( . )...................HUMMERS ARE TIT'S !!!!My condolences on your loss. As for all the travelin'; MAN UP DUDE! You're still a young pup. You used to pull twice that duty just a few years ago and didn't even flinch! Hope everythin' goes well at the dr. The only reason da gig is on here so much is because he's been off work since 2/15. Had to have the ol' left hip replaced and would really be enjoyin' the time off if he could get out and drive. Maybe next dr''s visit, he'll loosen up on some of the restrictions. Good hearin' from you and hooli! Oh, and tell Jenna good luck. Will be watchin' for her first release!:D

Blown 472
05-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Lived in Squamish when I was a kid for a bout 9 years. It's at the north end of Howe Sound. The pulp mill used to be called Woodfibre and I recall going into Van and the smell from that place was discusting! If your up this way again gimme a shout, it's only an hour flight from here to Van. I hope supported some single moms when you were in Van!!...lol
I ponied up some loonies to them, ****ing cantard strip joints are the best.

Blown 472
05-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Same ole shit 472 and I can agree with evrything you said :D :D ............( . )( . )..............
Sup brother, I am moving to your fine country.

hoolign
05-03-2008, 07:31 AM
You didn't clear this with Tom, Kim or myself! :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Let me guess..........BC......( . )( . )...........Is the place to live.:cool:
posting from the Lloydminster HOSPITAL:eek: :eek: I hate hospitals.

hoolign
05-03-2008, 07:35 AM
Let me guess..........BC......( . )( . )...........Is the place to live.:cool:
posting from the Lloydminster HOSPITAL:eek: :eek: I hate hospitals.
Check your PM's homo! :D

Kim Hanson
05-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Buddy bring in the guards, they won't let me the fock out and they won't even give me some damn water :( I still don't even know when they are letting me. :( :sleeping: :( :D.......... .( . )( . ).....................

hoolign
05-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Buddy bring in the guards, they won't let me the fock out and they won't even give me some damn water :( I still don't even know when they are letting me. :( :sleeping: :( :D.......... .( . )( . ).....................
Did Marcy smuggle in any LL :D Any of the nurses showing ya some ( )...( ) :D

Kim Hanson
05-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Did Marcy smuggle in any LL :D Any of the nurses showing ya some ( )...( ) :D
I wish, even a joint would work :D :D ........( . )( . )..............:idea: :D there are some hot nurses during the night shift:D

hoolign
05-03-2008, 07:49 AM
I wish, even a joint would work :D :D ........( . )( . )..............:idea: :D there are some hot nurses during the night shift:D
When I was stuck in there after breaking my back, the baths were good until henry started looking around and they'd just flick him ...that was just cruel :D

hoolign
05-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Hi Kim,
Trena here
here your being pricked and probed and your not liking it much! Thinking of you often, get well fast, before they do the anal probe.

canuck1
05-03-2008, 08:53 AM
One well placed phone call can fukk that plan up............;)
Spice Boy returns part three????

Blown 472
05-03-2008, 08:54 AM
So I need permisson from you three to move there? dang.

canuck1
05-03-2008, 08:55 AM
We ordered the proctologist for you Kimmy

canuck1
05-03-2008, 08:55 AM
So I need permisson from you three to move there? dang.
Four:mad:

Blown 472
05-03-2008, 09:28 AM
****ing eh.:sqeyes:

Kim Hanson
05-03-2008, 04:41 PM
When I was stuck in there after breaking my back, the baths were good until henry started looking around and they'd just flick him ...that was just cruel :D
They let me just shower, that place was so nuts you watch your medicine so that when it was empty and started to beep you got up and went and found them............( . )( . )......Focked up eh !:D :D

Kim Hanson
05-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Hi Kim,
Trena here
here your being pricked and probed and your not liking it much! Thinking of you often, get well fast, before they do the anal probe.
Its all good girl, I just have to stop dring if I want to stay living . I have allways hated wagons..............( . )( . ).................;) :D

Kim Hanson
05-03-2008, 04:45 PM
We ordered the proctologist for you Kimmy
None came :D ...............( . )( . )......clean break after showing them food would stay down :rolleyes: :D

hoolign
05-04-2008, 07:59 AM
Three and a half :D