PDA

View Full Version : Stiletto 24 For Sale!

Stilleto 24
05-05-2008, 08:40 AM
2000 Cheetah Stiletto 24 Open Bow
$30,000.00 or best offer!
I need to sell this boat!
Was $35,000
• Merc 502
• MSD Ignition
• Eddie Marine Thunder Headers w/ ss risers
• 4 Blade 24P SS Lab Finished Prop
• Arizona Speed and Marine Chipset
• New XM Stereo
• 6 speakers
• 1000 watt main amp
• 2 Bazooka Tubes
• 1000 watt sub amp
• Just had the 100 service complete at Eddie marine In Parker.
• Oil change at the end of every season
• New Dino stearing wheel
• Runs and rides great, very stable and easy to drive,true turn key boat.
• Boat is located in Lakewood,Ca 90712 (By Long Beach Ca)
• I added 2 extra guide bunks at Extreme Trailer
• Last year Orange County Trailer replaces the drum brakes with disc's and a new controller and wheel bearings.
• All gear is included with the boat, Box Anchor, Shore Spike, Mud Anchor, Life Jackets, 150’ Anchor Line, Buoys, Ect
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Stiletto24/ForSale.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Stiletto24/DSC_0024.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Stiletto24/DSC_0021.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Stiletto24/DSC_0019.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Stiletto24/DSC_0020.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Stiletto24/DSC_0018.jpg

MR FLYIN VEE
05-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Beautiful boat. Her gel is very close to our old 28' we use to have.
good luck with the sale. :) ;)

Stilleto 24
05-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Beautiful boat. Her gel is very close to our old 28' we use to have.
good luck with the sale. :) ;)
Thank you! And best of luck with yours!

Stilleto 24
05-13-2008, 08:14 AM
$30,000 OBO
I will consider any resonable offer.
This boat only has 119 total hours
This is the current NADA reort.
(I could not get the HTML to show, I was only able to paste the text.)
5/13/2008
Boats and Personal Watercraft
2000 CHEETAH BOAT MFG STILLETO TUNNEL
Length: 24'
Model Name/Description: STILLETO TUNNEL
Boat Type: Stern Drive Power Boat
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Beam: 8' 6"
Engine: 1
310 HP
Gasoline
Net Weight: 3300
Low Retail
Average Retail
Base Price
$15,660 $17,860
Reported Engine Range: (8.1L)
Total adjustment for your engine(s): Add $14,830
Options
Power Boat: CANVAS
Bimini Top $270 $310
Boat Cover - 20 ft. thru 25 ft. $180 $205
Power Boat: ENTERTAINMENT
Stereo - am/fm CD player w/4 speakers $290 $330
Power Boat: MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Batteries - Dual w/Switch $145 $165
Docking Lights $315 $360
Fire Ext. 75 - 100 cu. ft. $145 $165
Fuel Injection $600 $685
Headers - Water Injected $365 $415
Outbd. Power Tilt/Trim (101-300 HP) $375 $425
Propeller / Stainless Steel (4-Blade) $405 $460
Swim Step - Fiberglass $205 $235
Swim Step w/Fold Down Ladder $225 $255
Trim Indicator $110 $125
Transom Shower - Cold $105 $120
TOTAL PRICE $34,225` $36,945
Notes
________________________________________ALL VALUES INCLUDE THE TRAILER.
Value Explanations
Prices shown are retail consumer values and to be considered as selling prices. Trade-in and loan values are confidential for our dealers and industry base subscribers. Trade-in values are to be determined by local dealers and are generally lower than values shown.
Low Retail Value — A low retail valued boat will show excessive wear and tear either cosmetically and/or mechanically. This boat may or may not be in running order. The buyer can expect to invest in cosmetic and/or mechanical work. Low retail vessels usually are not found on a dealer's lot. Low Retail should not be considered a trade-in value.
Average Retail Value — An average retail valued boat should be in good condition with no visible damage or defects. This boat will show moderate wear and tear and will be in sound running condition. The buyer may need to invest in either minor cosmetic or mechanical work.
Note: Vessels in exceptional condition can be worth a significantly higher value than the Average Retail Price shown.

Stilleto 24
05-13-2008, 10:34 AM
bump......:)

IT'SONLYMONEY
05-13-2008, 12:50 PM
i love the way those boats ride. i wish some one would make the same hull in a 27 to 30' model.

Stilleto 24
05-14-2008, 07:23 AM
i love the way those boats ride. i wish some one would make the same hull in a 27 to 30' model.
Yes the boat does ride great, and has a really efficient hull if I cruise around 50/60mph all weekend long I will still have about one tank left full.
I doubt that Bob will make a larger boat in that model everyone is going to the deck boat's with tunnel hulls. Funny Less than 5 years ago the 21' jet boat that I had was THE river boat... Time's do change
I hate to let it go for this price but, as they say "Life Just Happens"
Thank you for the response.
Well if it does not sell, See ya on the river!

Stilleto 24
05-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Bump...de Bump.. :skull:
We will be at Parker Fathers Day Weekend.
Staying at Echo Lodge.
Still entertaining any reasonable offer.

Stilleto 24
06-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Well it is now crunch time and I really need to move this boat. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Legal Chemistry
06-06-2008, 08:57 AM
This is a good lookin' boat, at one time I looked that this model.
It looks like the NADA values for your add-ons are off (as 2 force stated.) The trim add-on for an outboard when you have an i/o? Isn't the step pre-molded, it's also added on twice in two places? I believe EMI's are manifolds vs. lightnings/cmi.
It sucks, but in this market it take less than what we all want to sell our toys for. If you have a price in mind with these things in mind feel free to PM me. I'm not looking to take somebody for a ride ($), but at 30k someone may fall short on insurance w/the estimated value. Best of luck, and hopefully you're not offended the process.

Stilleto 24
06-06-2008, 08:59 AM
I downloaded the information from the NADA site and did the old cut and paste. So???? I will look in to it though.
If there is a misprint, my apologies, It was not intentional.
Thank you for the offer but that is a tad low...
Add 11K and we have a deal! :D
The boat also has a lot upgrades from AZ speed and Marine.
It is a merc Racing 502, Eddie marine thunder headers, Eddie Marine Stainless risers, Dino Steering, Teague Marine Intake. Also there is only 119 hours on the boat and motor. Synthetic oil every season, Impeller change every season. Killer Stereo. Ect...
I know it is not a DCB or an Ultra but all in all it is has been a great boat.
Runs a solid 70 mph Never one problem.
The market is so soft it looks like I will be keeping the boat.
Thank you I do appreciate the offer though.
And congrats on selling your boat!

Stilleto 24
06-06-2008, 09:07 AM
This is a good lookin' boat, at one time I looked that this model.
It looks like the NADA values for your add-ons are off (as 2 force stated.) The trim add-on for an outboard when you have an i/o? Isn't the step pre-molded? It sucks, but in this market it take less than what we all want to sell our toys for. If you have a price in mind with these things in mind feel free to PM me. I'm not looking to take somebody for a ride ($), but at 30k someone may fall short on insurance w/the estimated value. Best of luck, and hopefully you're not offended the process.
No offense taken. Yes the step is molede into the boat. And yes it is an I/O
Yep looks like there are errors. My appoligies.
For some reason Cheetah's have a bad wrap? Did not kow that when I purchased the boat.
My insurance has it at valued at $40K, Progressive Insurance. No errors there. I just paid my premimums..... :(
It is still for sale but,
It looks like I will be keeping the boat, As i do not want to take to bad of a beating....

Legal Chemistry
06-06-2008, 11:03 AM
glad to hear that you may be keeping the boat -they run well in havasu chop. Cheetah has been slammed on this board from the same folks over and over. It's an opinion, everyone has one just like an a$$hole. I knew a guy that had the same model with a 502/500, cam, cmi's, etc. It would cruise 60-70 and top in the upper 70s to 80's. Reliable boat that work well for years w/o a problem.
I believe your Merc 502 is rated 405 to 415hp -that may be the difference in add-ons as you depicted.
Reported Engine Range: 401 - 425 HP (8.1L)
Total adjustment for your engine(s): Add $4,315

Stilleto 24
06-06-2008, 05:04 PM
glad to hear that you may be keeping the boat -they run well in havasu chop. Cheetah has been slammed on this board from the same folks over and over. It's an opinion, everyone has one just like an a$$hole. I knew a guy that had the same model with a 502/500, cam, cmi's, etc. It would cruise 60-70 and top in the upper 70s to 80's. Reliable boat that work well for years w/o a problem.
I believe your Merc 502 is rated 405 to 415hp -that may be the difference in add-ons as you depicted.
Reported Engine Range: 401 - 425 HP (8.1L)
Total adjustment for your engine(s): Add $4,315
Thank you for the reply, Yep I am keeping it Do not need the cash that bad, As the wife says it is paid for runs great and rides smooth. I was just wondering why all the Cheetah bashing. This is my 3rd boat, and honestly I have not had one bit of problems with it. When I called Cheetah about some questions they have always been very helpful. Bob made it a point that even though I am the 2nd owner the he will honor all original warranties. And if there is every any problem large or small to call them anytime. My boat has no rattles runs great I have never had one problem with it allways starts. I guess the general opining is that because the boat does not fall into the six figure category that is is no good?
Yep everyone has there own opinion.
I asked my mechanic Jim Wilkes about all the bashing and he reassured me that Cheetah's have been around a long time, they are well built. And yes every boat manufacturer will produce a boat with flaws, but if it that was there norm then they would not be in business.
I would have to re-read the exact specs on the work AZ speed and Marine did but it is plenty fast, No not a 100 mph cat but at Parker that speed is just stupid. Most of the time we cruise around 50 / 60 mph.
Or we are pulling kids on a tube,
As the wife says start running over 70 and I go alone!
Again thank you for the response,